Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner

I like LSD.
    #847327 - 02/03/21 11:41 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I have only used it 3 times and I had very productive trips.  I smoked bongs while I was tripping.  I have taken 130 mushroom trips.  I want to get an LSD sheet and experiment with different doses and indica vs. sativa with the bongs!
Love,
Mike

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleresincoatedlungs
Brickweed Aficionado
 User Gallery

Re: I like LSD. [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #847330 - 02/04/21 12:00 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

How do you know the exact number of mush trips? Especially at such a high number?

Only one single experience with what was sold as LSD, on blank white paper.
Cousin cut it up fairly small and we had relatively light effects (still plenty enough to have a few hours of giggly, spacey good time, clearly psychedelic) but by the time I thought to smoke some bud in hopes of pushing to the point of mild visual effects, it had already been at least 8ish hours since first feeling it; so I missed to ideal point to do so.

Great time though, certainly want to try again at higher dose. Seemed much more recreationally-valuable than mushrooms at a similar dosage.

--------------------
:psycho:

Man Eater

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner

Re: I like LSD. [Re: resincoatedlungs]
    #847332 - 02/04/21 12:21 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I did 50, 40 and then 40 more.  The last 40 were of unknown dose because I picked fresh.  I took this really high dose trip where I got put on the ground and shot in the head by the toilet in the bathroom. 
I almost bought a sheet of this LSD but I was so blazed from 90 mushroom trips.  The dealer wasn't selling single blotters any more. 
I recommend buying LSD that many people have tried and approved of.

On a side note I had two years experience, starting at the age of 14 YO, with smoking really heavy pot all day so I was broken in for tripping.  My second mushroom trip was 3.5 g and it hit me like a ton of bricks and I had to use all my facilities to handle it.  I was the only kid I knew who took that dose over and over. 
I think my high dose fresh trip was about 20-25 g of dried cubensis equivalent. 

I know some really cool legal herbs for mixing with trips and such.  I am expert in the use of 156 legal herbs.  I had numerous overdoses and near death experiences and funky interactions while testing herbs. 

I've been practicing martial arts for 35 years now.  I like to practice Tai Chi.  I practice Yang and Wu/Hao styles.  I also practice Bagua and Xingyi.  I have a background in Silat and Escrima so I am good with weapons which made it easy to learn the other styles.  I mostly practice for art these days, and it is healthy for the body to practice the twisting and turning and coiling.  Just 30 seconds of Escrima will still my mind for meditation for 15 minutes!  I developed a Buddhism and Meditation habit 7 years ago.  I am Christian Zen.  I read Bible and Buddhist Sutras every day.  I dabble and I like to eat African food.  I have friends from villages in Kenya.  I know a little Swahili!   

Peace,
Mike

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

Brickweed Aficionado
 User Gallery

#847335 - 02/04/21 01:27 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Having moderate difficulty separating fact from unfact.
Will assume all as unfact, and actively ignore any notion suggesting the contrary, as a defense against people making fun of me.

Quote:

I did 50, 40 and then 40 more.  The last 40...

...blazed from 90 mushroom trips....

...My second mushroom trip was 3.5 g...

...20-25 g of dried cubensis equivalent....

...156 legal herbs...

Huh?
About facts: I rest my case. :shrug:

Having a mild aversion to DNM and whatnot, the alleged-LSD was had from sketchy local through younger cousin with unknown quality of character judgement. Since I'm on the outs with him for the time being, no longer have access to locally-sold lysergamides. Practical hermit so don't have much reference regarding the general opinion of the ones who tried it, but this area is generally all-around naive and uninformed regarding psychedelics so I'd likely not even take them seriously.

Uneducated about all martial-art-related everything, so have nothing of substance, even by my own standards, to add there.

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner

#847336 - 02/04/21 01:42 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I am actually thinking of moving to Thailand to become a Buddhist monk.  After 30 years of meditation my mind will be purified enough to write books and make money.  Many Thai people become monks or nuns for a year or more.  It is considered honorable.  Many people practice bowing 100,000 times which is something I would experience as a monk.  Many people sit and meditate.  In Karate class we used to sit and meditate sometimes.  I recommend Karate if you want to fight.  All you are doing in a fight is hitting someone.  In Escrima you are never going to get into a sword fight so I focus on disarms and joint locks for martial arts but I like to mix it with Bagua to get true circularity and health.  Bagua is the one martial art I enjoy the most.  Martial Arts are like trip and you will never straighten them out.  I bow to you sir the young bud grower/stoner.  It is an honor to post with you!
Love,
Mike

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#847338 - 02/04/21 10:04 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

LSD is made from rat poison and lysol

Brickweed Aficionado
 User Gallery

Re: I like LSD. [Re: P-O]
    #847341 - 02/05/21 03:44 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of master 69sunbeam's thread, and look forward to future blessings of wisdom from him, should he see it fit to grace me with acknowledgement and wisdom again.

Quote:

P-O said:
LSD is made from rat poison and lysol

Duh. This is why it's so damn profitable.
What do ya think I've been doing for the past few years?
Wasting my time on gunbluer meth?

--------------------
:psycho:

Man Eater

OfflineRider420
Stranger

#847363 - 02/11/21 11:03 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Its a narc reunion!:grinchjoint:

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

Re: I like LSD. [Re: Rider420]
    #847365 - 02/11/21 01:45 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

how long does an lsd trip usually last?

InvisibleP-O

Re: I like LSD. [Re: Jenny]
    #847368 - 02/12/21 11:43 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

A lifetime...

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

Re: I like LSD. [Re: P-O]
    #847372 - 02/12/21 04:18 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

i meant like 9 hours or a full day or whatever...

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
    #847374 - 02/13/21 08:18 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Long enough to collect a full bucket of views!  Enough, in fact, to be traded for an ice cream cone at the end of the day.

I always ended up dropping it in the afternoon and staying up all night.  That way you get to watch both the sunset and the sunrise :vaped:

Brickweed Aficionado
 User Gallery

Re: I like LSD. [Re: Rider420]
    #847385 - 02/15/21 02:05 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

:rolleyes:
Quote:

Rider420 said:
Its a narc reunion!:grinchjoint:

Seriously?
And I really hope this isn't directed at me, I've suffered greatly for my refusal to narc over the years, and take great pride on standing up to heat even when anyone else would have talked just for petty revenge and spite.

Quote:

Jenny said:
how long does an lsd trip usually last?

Initially for 8-12 hrs, but when you factor in the lifetime of sporadic, surprise LSD trips everytime you crack your back, you might as well call it a lifetime. This is because "LSD is stored in the spinal fluid and is released every time your back pops".

:smirk: :rolleyes:

Edited by resincoatedlungs (02/15/21 02:32 AM)

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner

#847391 - 02/15/21 03:57 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

LSD is good with cheese on a burger with fries and a coke.  Coke used to have cocaine.

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#847412 - 02/18/21 10:00 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

LSD get u trippin in order :awepixletrippin:

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner

#847426 - 02/21/21 07:21 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

LSD is just like that trip you saw in a movie.  Every time I watch that movie my back cracks and I flashback.  Meth is stored in the fingers.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order