Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleresincoatedlungs
Brickweed Aficionado
 User Gallery

Old nobody returns from the grave to see what's happening with his favorite greenery site
    #847322 - 02/03/21 10:13 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Hey all. Not sure if anyone's going to remember me, it's been a bit of a while. Used to be a regular, learned everything I know about canna cult here, through intense reading and pseudo-disciple-esque attention to the word of many TCs; especially Magash. Ended up getting distracted with a bunch of stuff that should never have been a distraction, along with the typical stuff that a young 19-20something yr old experiences. But life's funny like that.

Anyways, how's the old stomping grounds? Userbase ever spike up to where people wanted it? Mag still... around? (Have put off revisiting for some time, almost entirely because I couldn't stand to risk possibly getting any not-good news about the folks I liked and were formed/shaped by. Idk I'm neurotic like that.)

But, before I begin to really rant, I'll quit while I'm ahead.
I've really missed this place and want to remain.

Edit: Expect a healthy tear-through of the forum with my shitposting if I don't fall asleep soon.

--------------------
:psycho:

Man Eater

Edited by resincoatedlungs (02/03/21 11:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner

Re: Old nobody returns from the grave to see what's happening with his favorite greenery site [Re: resincoatedlungs]
    #847326 - 02/03/21 11:36 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I am liking how you are into buds and not crack!

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

Brickweed Aficionado
 User Gallery

Re: Old nobody returns from the grave to see what's happening with his favorite greenery site [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #847328 - 02/03/21 11:48 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Funny thing about that statement...

Lol I'm joking. Not into crack. But if I were lucky enough to have the space for a greenhouse, I wouldn't trash a couple of big, healthy bushes of E. novo or E. coca if they were to just spontaneously appear... But I would only use them for tea.
That would have it's pH raised to +9 or so.
And I can tend to spill ether into things...
But after getting it outta my tea I'd be sure to totally not drop the pH and collect any precipitate.

I mean, you know how those days are right? Where you're just a total butterfingers and drop EVERY little thing.
Yeah?
AmIRite?

--------------------
:psycho:

Man Eater

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner

Re: Old nobody returns from the grave to see what's happening with his favorite greenery site [Re: resincoatedlungs]
    #847329 - 02/03/21 11:58 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I have supported the legalize the coca leaf movement for ages.  Crack is very dangerous.  A lot of people like crack for sex.

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

Brickweed Aficionado
 User Gallery

Re: Old nobody returns from the grave to see what's happening with his favorite greenery site [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #847331 - 02/04/21 12:10 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

"Crack for sex"... I'd be impressed to see someone beat the crack-duration clock with the assumedly-desensitizing effect of inhaled anaesthetic vapor on their tweeter. I hear that some have flacidity issues on the base and salts, but haven't experienced so personally. But what do I know, my dicks dryer than the Sahara and has been so for longer than I'm willing to admit.

"Dangerous"?
Ha! Danger is my maiden name!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom