Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsyCLown
Stranger
I'm a teapot
CBD seeds - Trust worthy site?
    #837730 - 05/16/19 09:10 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Hey all!

So I want to get a grow going, my main focus is to grow for CBD oil but will certainly do some other plants to.

Still got quite a lot of research to do, although for now I would like to get the seeds ordered as I feel that will take the longest to arrive.

This section of the forum feels rather dead. Which sites / seed banks are reliable, trust worthy and have quality seeds?

Also any strains in particular one could recommend for CBD?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: CBD seeds - Trust worthy site? [Re: PsyCLown]
    #837735 - 05/16/19 02:38 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

For CBD I would look into high CBD hemp strains.  They will be cheaper than high CBD marijuana seeds with a similar cannabinoid profile.

It's hard to find CBD hemp seed vendors that sell in small quantities, but here is a good example of what I'm talking about.

As for THC strains, I've ordered from SHN and GLG with good results, though I must say GLG hooked me up with freebies.  I'm talking 20+ free seeds on top of a buy on get one free promo!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale