Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery
Cannalope Haze grow
    #834853 - 11/22/18 02:01 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

So I have an update.

The clone that I purchased two weeks ago has grown almost 1/3 in size as of today.

I actually bought two clones, but gave the smaller one to a friend earlier today.

The strain is known as "Cannalope haze" and is a 95% sativa strain.

I basically have been watering it regularly, and I put a 100 watt LED bulb about one foot above it.

I have not given it any nutrients or special soil, plant food, etc.

But I need to transplant it soon as it is getting big, but I don't want to accidentally ruin the plant in the process.

I think that I have transplanted a few plants before in the past, but that was a long time ago.

I know how to do it, I just don't want to do it because the plant seems so delicate.

Can I just cut the four edges of the square box that it is planted in, then simply removed the plant along with the cube of soil?

Also would anyone like to see pictures of my new awesome plant?

Thanks for reading!

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: Cannalope Haze grow [Re: cannabispatient]
    #834858 - 11/22/18 09:07 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

I'd love to see some pictures!

Transplanting difficulty will depend on your soil mix, and how well developed the roots are.  Cutting the (box?) could work, kind of like shattering clay pots.

I wouldn't worry about the plant being delicate, they are pretty resilient.  Although if you have already begun flowering, any stress would be detrimental to your yield.

You should begin thinking about flowering nutrients, you'll need them if you want to yield anything more than yellow leaves.  There are two main routes to go; bottled nutes, or quality soil.  I recommend soil for beginners.  A lot of people use fox farm ocean forrest cut with perlite, but it's cheaper to build your own in larger quantities.

Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery
Re: Cannalope Haze grow [Re: yoosername]
    #835000 - 12/01/18 11:25 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Plant died :confused:

I did not give it light for a few days, I had to move it into a dark closet, and when I opened the door it was all shriveled up and dry :frown:

I think that it could still have been salvaged but it was a depressing sight indeed, so I ended up throwing it away.

It was doing great underneath one 100 watt LED bulb, in just two weeks it had grown a few inches and had grown an extra set of fan leaves.

Had I continued the project according to plan then I think I would have gotten a nice small plant which could have yielded 1-2 ounces of dry herb.

You know what I would like to do rather than grow a clone?

I would much rather grow an auto flower plant, some are done in just 8 weeks from seedling from what I have read.

My only problem is getting them started; I wish someone would sell me an auto flowering seedling which is a few inches tall, and I could grow it no problem.

Well thanks for reading this everyone and I'll try and keep my spirits up.

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

Edited by cannabispatient (12/01/18 11:27 PM)

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: Cannalope Haze grow [Re: cannabispatient]
    #835007 - 12/02/18 03:54 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry to hear that, losing clones sucks.

Autos aren't any more difficult to start than any other seedling, so maybe you could practice with some peppers or tomatoes.

Most of the 8 week autos should be given 10 weeks to finish, and would yield 1-2 oz under ideal conditions.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains