Home | Community | Message Board

BarneysFarm.com
Please support our sponsors.

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Cannabis Cultivation

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinexbloodwhipx
Feel this real forever

I wanna grow sum weed
    #833673 - 07/09/18 01:43 AM (4 months, 2 days ago)

Basically, weed I get on the street has too much THC and not enough CBD for my fragile mind :lol: I want to grow some really low THC, high CBD weed.

I want it to have enough THC to have a little bit of a high, but nothing too intense. I'm a complete newb to growing weed, but I'd like a cheap strain that is as I described. Also, can any strain be autoflowering? Ive read thats best for beginners.

And I will be growing this in a stealth PC box, so I'd like to grow 2 relatively small plants. How can I achieve that?

Edited by xbloodwhipx (07/09/18 01:44 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: I wanna grow sum weed [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #833676 - 07/09/18 04:36 AM (4 months, 2 days ago)

The other side of the site would be the best place to look for that kind of help, I see you have already posted in cultivation a few years ago.

I would take advantage of LED's because of heat inside such a small box, vertical air movement would be good. Generic advice from a person who wouldn't really consider themselves well learned in the topic though.

A mod may or may not move this though.

I, personally, wouldn't get into it if I was outside a legal stated. Be safe though, in searching for relevant posts I got reminded of another members bad experience with a stealth pc build.

--------------------
"To say that nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

I am tired of Earth
I am tired of these people

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: I wanna grow sum weed (moved) [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #833677 - 07/09/18 12:20 PM (4 months, 2 days ago)

This thread was moved from The Smoke Lounge.

Reason:
You'll get more help here.

Offlinexbloodwhipx
Feel this real forever

Re: I wanna grow sum weed [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #833679 - 07/09/18 03:04 PM (4 months, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
The other side of the site would be the best place to look for that kind of help, I see you have already posted in cultivation a few years ago.

I would take advantage of LED's because of heat inside such a small box, vertical air movement would be good. Generic advice from a person who wouldn't really consider themselves well learned in the topic though.

A mod may or may not move this though.

I, personally, wouldn't get into it if I was outside a legal stated. Be safe though, in searching for relevant posts I got reminded of another members bad experience with a stealth pc build.

Yeah, I'm in Alabama where weed is pretty much heroin in the eyes of the law.

I don't think I will be caught though. I'm not going to tell anyone im growing and will only have 2 plants. All my neighbors should be far away enough not to smell anything, I think.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Cannabis Cultivation