Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLemur
Usually at the shroomery

My jam town sprout
    #831767 - 02/13/18 01:38 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

(Will update)

I got this baby from a Jamaican for some spores :grin:
She told me its from the mountains of Kingston and thats all the info i have on it. Does Jamaica have a local variety?

I started her out on paper towel in a baggy, ive got her in soil/coir/verm with a verm "ball" around the base of the roots for development.

I want to have her as a mother for a bunch of clones if she is female, if it is female can i still get seeds to keep this line going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: My jam town sprout [Re: Lemur]
    #831770 - 02/13/18 08:07 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Jamaca has a strain of weed called lambsbread or lambsbreath, its like a special cut that only grows down there under certain conditions, not every year or something like that. I've had it a few times, its some dank stuff when done right. However strains from that region tend to be sativa and need longer to grow. Good luck.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineLemur
Usually at the shroomery

Re: My jam town sprout [Re: phychotron]
    #831802 - 02/16/18 03:36 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I talked to'r some more and she said it was a FAT bud on the branch and it was a sociable hi.

Wow cool info i did not know:eek:
Have u grown it? Or anyone here? It cant be to hard right?

Thanks i hope its actually a male so i can spread n trade the seeds if this what it might be so fingers crossed

I can put clones in a fruiting lighting schedule after it reaches a desired size but without compromising the end product right??

You stole my idea for bamboo bongs! Haha except ive got my own twist put on it.
Would you sell the raw bamboo pieces?
If cant find any local.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: My jam town sprout [Re: Lemur]
    #831803 - 02/16/18 07:42 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I've never grown it but i know from experience that plants that require longer than 9 weeks of flowering tend to require more effort. Pushing a plant past 12 weeks gets tough. Pure sativa tend to go longer than indica. Upwards of 18 weeks of flowering on some strains. 'social high' sounds like sativa.

If you want seeds you need both male and female. When you put them into flower you have about 2-3 weeks before the male shoots pollen all over the place, then by the end of the 8th week the female plants will have developed seeds from that pollen.

Now if its just female you can clone it and keep the strain around. You can take clones off it at any time in veg once its large enough to survive the removal of branches. You can also take clones in the first 2 weeks of putting it into flower.

And if you didn't get any clones to take before you harvest, you can leave some buds on the lowest branches and reintroduce it to a vegetative light schedule and 're-veg' the plant. it will get all bushy and shoot out tons of side branches.

Any female will produce seeds in the flower cycle once pollenated.

Once you root clones you can put them right into flower, however they're going to be short and small--for SOG. The art lies in figuring out when to flip them into flower to get the best results. Genetics will play a major role in that decision, as some will respond much better than others.

Send me a PM if you want to talk about Bamboo.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract