Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefunky
Smoker
 User Gallery

Re: Clones issue plz help!? [Re: Myceliumslut]
    #828936 - 10/09/17 04:35 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I don't train them just top them and let them do there thing. I usually just support the branches that need it before harvest. I don't have the vertical space to grow plants over about 3.5 feet tall so I just pack them in . They hold each other up lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMyceliumslut
Stranger
Re: Clones issue plz help!? [Re: funky]
    #828942 - 10/09/17 08:27 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Me too, my max height is 3.5 ft as well, how long do you veg. Till length wise? I was thinking at 18-22 inches before flip would be ok for indica dominant strains.
To get around 3.5 at harvezt

Offlinefunky
Smoker
 User Gallery

#828947 - 10/10/17 12:38 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I veg till about 1 foot tall they finish under 4 feet. I don't keep track of dates I let my eye tell me when they are ready.

OfflineMyceliumslut
Stranger
Re: Clones issue plz help!? [Re: Ganjaganj]
    #828953 - 10/10/17 07:26 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Could i use ibrofen? Istead of asprin

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

#828954 - 10/10/17 10:45 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Who said anything about asprin?  If u are talking about benefits of SAR reaction from Asprin no ibebrofan is for human consumption. Asprin being different chemical then ibprofen can be used for its PGR (plant growth regulating)properties.

Think salix the latin genius name of willow tree which is where acetyl"salic"ylic (asprin) name comes from.

OfflineMyceliumslut
Stranger
Re: Clones issue plz help!? [Re: phychotron]
    #828955 - 10/10/17 11:00 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

So i decided to repot this clone,it hasent grown at all since day 1, i unpotted it, no roots! At all, i pulled at base of clone barley, and it almost popped the rockwool, i guess i assumed each clone was rooted as i saw roots on the others.
I plan to cut clone stem at a slant, with sterile razor, dip cutting in ph water around 6, dip clone in clonex, sprinkle great white shark, put in rockwool 1.5 cube [thats been ph ad 4.5 for 12 hrs with very very mild base nutes n cal mag, them ph water it was sitting in at 6, get a syringe and squirt Water at 6 ph in cube]
Let air prune untill ready to transplant.

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

#828960 - 10/11/17 05:51 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

U could jist leave it ots likely it looked bulbous where was in rockwool and likely close to rooting. And u dont need all thatgreatwhite shark only growa on roots amd adding somethibg organic likely will just cause rot. All u need is root gel no nutes just adding potential problems like algae growth burn the clone  etc. Also rooting gel has ant microbial ie antifungal anti bac so will kill all ur myco from gws anyway again leaving organics to rot. Kseep it just moist not sopping wet is a big key. If feel need to add stuff add couple capfules of peroxide to ur water adds o2 and keeps things clean.

OfflineMyceliumslut
Stranger
Re: Clones issue plz help!? [Re: Theman]
    #828968 - 10/11/17 02:06 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Clone came off with no roots, it started to get root rot, i cut at angle, put clonex on it, no white shark, and put in rockwool, will air prune and transplant, if it roots.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #828975 - 10/12/17 06:46 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Your gonna kill your plants from over tending them. Smoke some more weed about it and watch them develop.

Dude sold you an unrooted clone and your messing with it isn't going to help it root. If its rotted its probably a lost cause. Stop watering them all the time. Small plants don't use that much. Plants without roots don't use any. You'll have more water evaporate from the soil than go through the plants at this point.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineMyceliumslut
Stranger
Re: Clones issue plz help!? [Re: phychotron]
    #828987 - 10/12/17 07:30 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Your right!
Im debating starting with new clones and chilling the fuck out....
I deff over anyalizing things, i never used a tds meter in my previous grows, and did suprizingly finee, i deff have fucked thing up and are off to a rocky start. Ill start from seed next time. I actually got 2 hellfire og and 2 gorilla goo seeds going if all else faill
I will not be feeding for 2-3 days, i think ill be batteling gnats soon..

OfflineMyceliumslut
Stranger
    #828988 - 10/12/17 07:34 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

#829002 - 10/13/17 02:15 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I agree with phycotron. Most rockwool cubes will hold too much water if allowed. Dont want them heavy just lightly moist or will rot seedling or clone. Also coukd be thw fungus gnats esting clomes roots. Those larvae will climb up in the stem and eat away and cause more rot. Spray surface with dilute peroxide solution to keep them away. Kill larvae but no real damage to the plant. Also sticky traps. Or can get those mosquito dunks and add that to ur water just bacteria and works great. And good for maintenance prevention.its a special strain od bacilus Thuregensis not the straim for catepillars the 1 for mosquitos as fungus gnats look the same and closely related.

Also dont need to worry to much about humidity and seedlings esp after get set of real leaves. Can bend them back and forth to strengthin tgat stem and lower the light so dont stretch so much. I find rolling stem or spining stem works a little better then just bending .

Are u using hydro? Seedlings dont need much or really any nutes till get full real leaves. So dont burn the little ones. 1/8th strength or half recommended for seedlings if they have it. Also using bloom formula is helpful to make roots and dont need much nitrogen so works well for first few weeks. Obv not a bloom booster

Edited by Theman (10/13/17 09:56 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag