Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineToKerWoLf
growing happiness...
I'm a teapot

Loc: desert
HELP! stem rot? Fusarium? see pic
    #827793 - 08/05/17 06:20 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

what's going on here? help me please!? what do I do?
31 days in veg, might be in flower, no pistils yet, seedbank put both the auto and feminized photo period in same container so I have no idea which is which.
Devil's Harvest breeder, might be Auto Reek'n or Rollex OG Kush. in DWC. 18/6 vegged in MH 400watts then after 3 weeks switched to HPS 400watts. humidty 45-50% at 77 degrees. that spot where it looks like it broke was where the cotyledons were but they fell off and was still yellow with a bit of green. like it was disconnected before the plant used it up. using jungle juice nutes at half strength. I also added that bread-tie for support

--------------------
Voice in my head be like; You have so much to say but no one to say it to.
Then I was like.... who are you? What was I talking about again?
check out my first shroom grow

Edited by ToKerWoLf (08/05/17 11:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToKerWoLf
growing happiness...
I'm a teapot

Re: HELP! stem rot? Fusarium? see pic [Re: ToKerWoLf]
    #827796 - 08/05/17 10:18 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I took a 12ml syringe and filled it with 3% hydrogen paroxide and emptied it directly to the affected area, I hope this will help and will let the plant recover. this is really bumming me out :frown:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #827797 - 08/06/17 01:06 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I've been at it since the 80s and haven't seen a plant come back from a fairly advanced csse of it but as long as there is live growth above the spot you have a chance.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: HELP! stem rot? Fusarium? see pic [Re: Magash]
    #827799 - 08/06/17 05:27 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I would try air-layering a few nodes up from the base to establish some clean roots while the plant is still green.  The auto's probably fucked, but you should be able to get a decent sized "cutting" from the photo.

OfflineToKerWoLf
growing happiness...
I'm a teapot

Re: HELP! stem rot? Fusarium? see pic [Re: yoosername]
    #827804 - 08/06/17 03:25 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Magash, oh I'm sorry I was not paying attention to your post, I was distracted by your avatar.... dat azz....  :inlove3:  :inlove3:  :inlove3:  :inlove3: it's day 2 since I started treating her and the damage looks like it improved, she's still going strong, ill take pix later and post it. I'm still hoping she pulls through...

yoosername, that's only the one plant, both pix are of 1 plant, i think it might be the photo, the other plant is growing as fast as my other auto (+speed) but I could be wrong and the damage is just delaying her growth. I'll take cuttings or try to root the higher part and retire her if she gets worse.

I also should add, the medium (perlite) was touching that part and it is moist, I have since took a layer of perlite off. I have a eco loud ass hell air pump making the water bubble like crazy, the roots love it and look great and I guess it's still saturating the medium, I might have to lower the water level.

--------------------

Edited by ToKerWoLf (08/06/17 03:50 PM)

OfflineRider420
Stranger

#827805 - 08/06/17 06:41 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ToKerWoLf said:
I also should add, the medium (perlite) was touching that part and it is moist, I have since took a layer of perlite off. I have a eco loud ass hell air pump making the water bubble like crazy, the roots love it and look great and I guess it's still saturating the medium, I might have to lower the water level.

I had the same issue with stem rot in my flood and drain table. I lowered the water level from 2/3 to 1/3 the height of my cube during the flood cycle and this solved the problem. Ergo I would lower the water level a little.
Best of luck

OfflineToKerWoLf
growing happiness...
I'm a teapot

Re: HELP! stem rot? Fusarium? see pic [Re: Rider420]
    #827809 - 08/07/17 02:06 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

all the fan leaves were drooping today so I took them off, the top part still seems to be alive but I've written off this plant... so depressing...not long enough to take any clones and no idea if she's the photo-period or the auto so I either have to make 1 auto plant last 2 months until the others finish or not, not sure yet... so I'll just wait for her to die, or maybe she's still alive? i dont know... anyway I'll wait a few days before I pull her.. such a shame too, the roots are in great shape and the top growth was amazing.

--------------------

Edited by ToKerWoLf (08/07/17 02:15 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder