Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

Phycotron threatened to ban me
    #827214 - 07/10/17 10:48 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

If i continue to correct the misinformation he continues to say. As a mod people take what he says a bit stronger. As the mission statement of shroomery/growery is to STOP misinfo. I do no call him names as he has me, i simply correct him and say stop spreading misinfo and he takes it personal as i think he believes he knows more then he does so when is wrong most of the time it hurts his ego.

He also has deleted several of my posts that prove him wrong which is unacceptable and now trying to give me a warning for correcting his posts??? Sorta silly as this isnt his forum and i had to make a new account but joined the day thw growery was started.

I know its tuff to get mods but i think he may be too young and not enough know how to truly attract great members. But sorta beside the point just needs to stop trying to threaten me with banning, deleting posts that correct his errors and stop spreading misinformation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Phycotron threatened to ban me [Re: Theman]
    #827224 - 07/10/17 04:45 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

:bitch:

From what I have seen. For the most part when you are attempting to refute someone else's claim. You do so without posting anything to support your own claim. And just expect people to take your word for it.

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Phycotron threatened to ban me [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #827228 - 07/10/17 10:03 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

10 4  have recently been posting more links.  Mostly because its just a google search away..

And burden of proof is usually for the OP :wink: as disputing what they say with that they have no proof.. lol anyway.

Point is it is silly to get a warning for explaining why someone is wrong.. as is the mission statement of the ery. Was a member of shroomery aswell for over a decade so when murple i think his name was and china cat made sure of it lol. And may be a sign some things need to get re arranged.

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder