Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: tripystuff]
    #826173 - 05/31/17 10:58 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I didn't do the post perfect. It was like an in brain comedy segment that cracked me up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
    #826176 - 05/31/17 01:51 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

now I'm high, really high, listening to my burial mix

so much nastiness:syringe:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826177 - 05/31/17 02:08 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

There's instant message to base that beads are closed after flash of time t. Than if after flash of time 2t there will be signal if beads released at time 3t because at 3t two spheres would be starting motion , the system in time reverse depicted by -=====-- ,
-=====--•
-===°--•
-==°---•
-=°----•
-°-----•in which the solid dot are the adjoined sphere pair, the equal symbols are distance spaced pair of coil wire, °indicates intersection and - indicates light connection of high electrical resistance, the series displaying time reverse sequence.
I don't have a good explanation for it. It would be best if time travel was derived from equations from this. Anyone have any luck or found anything interesting? How do the time machines that have already been invented work? I don't know if this works.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826179 - 05/31/17 04:57 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Does someone knowvhow tobbuild a time machine from a machine that sends signals against gravity that beats a light beam? Also why is it that according to Special relalivity spacetime light cone diagrams with different frames of reference plains of simultanioty spot lights exceeding light speed do not travel back in time- why don't they, does SR say they do?

Edited by tripystuff (06/01/17 06:14 AM)

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

#826181 - 06/01/17 06:24 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Because fate is like that, no matter what you do to an extreme like that, you are still in time or a daydream, and its the reference of life in line with the choices made, and therefore you are still stuck in the order of events, that, when in your right mind are meant to be, otherwise it is seen as negative or a wrong choice but it is still in fate.  There are few things that help release from this, one is the trip, some shrooms do it, forgiving your self and especially appreciating your life helps do this.  Who wants the constriction of life?  Most don't care, I find it rather tormenting sometimes.... it's not breaking the rules, its freedom.... then you say well fate is a dictator, I woudnt disagree.......it can come off as wrong, but watch your step!:cool:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting *DELETED* [Re: dirtyneedle]
    #826183 - 06/01/17 10:11 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by tripystuff

Reason for deletion: Bad post. I was just testing the tracfone program for transcribing dialog it worked so so altered half the words.

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

#826185 - 06/01/17 10:30 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

What happens in suicide when you actually perform it, and swallow everything over the amount... I heard its ketamine tripping where yes you swallowed it, but the depression present about how you try to escape and leave the world in a pop, well that's the point here... it takes CARE of that mind, and feelings about depression only possible when you overdose like that..............I leaves a terrible grudge stomach ache and when healed no longer does as-needed pills matter.  I am NOT suggesting you do this, it was MY way ONLY.  I am a regretter, this is how it worked for ME.  But the K, was it a white line and no pills?  Yes it took care of it, why would I do that...after its over no longer is it a white line, its pills, and as needed can mean 3 at a time.  NEVER do this, I struggle daily, I have a reason.  If anything is left, I feel a Speedball which relieves habitual smoking, and further minds with breaking rules like this.  FOLLOW them and be smart, one rules does not mean all rules.  :inlove3:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: dirtyneedle]
    #826204 - 06/02/17 06:44 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I wouldn't do ketamine.I'm interested in top secret (preferably safe and intense and psychedelic in nature for scientific insight) from other planets. If any aliens want to drop of vials of samples I could tast a spec and deliver to research organizations. So like extraterrestrials can be covert and drop off samples in my room dresser.

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

#826206 - 06/02/17 07:13 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

yeah i get confused as to what actually is affecting me right now when i use it, because of the nod of dxm and the creepers activations process, in a magnetic line, well nothing has worked for a long time, its loaded but ya, just means my doctors never told me but didnt know how it would work..........so i was meant to get negatively loaded and stay that way......which, i, hate, but find ill become content fast :happyweed:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: dirtyneedle]
    #826207 - 06/02/17 08:26 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Check this. Probably matches 

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826208 - 06/02/17 08:45 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So if the Pythagorean theorem is correct 1/64 + 3/144 + 2/3 - 75/72 =
4/9 + 1/64
It still feels awkward saying something like that like everyone would think I'm dumb. I follow Pythagoras but I'm kind of hooked on the slightest shred of doubt because its so vastly implies all these expressions .

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826230 - 06/04/17 04:12 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

With my provisional calculations on paper and checking one time with an online calculated (I might have transfered a number wrong in both of those) I found that the numbers did not match with projections from that geometrical calculation (I'm reffering to that previous post with the pic of that work on the cardboard), but do you think that's even possible from the thing? I think it might be. If you want to preform your own calculation.
I didn't find anything paradoxical from spiral cone yet. If we where to to have an in minds eye mathematical platform for talk of spiral cone time machine that work by magnetic release of a pair of spheres at the augmented tip, one method that probably works well is to picture a stationary pair of spiral cones superimposed at there bases with the pair of spheres at there tips with both the cones colored blue with starting at the base a rainbow front moving through both spiral cones in which the exact color of a point at an instant corresponds to a distance of displacement and consider that the information of the color code can be sent to the base at lightspeed. Than consider the three possible scinereos of spheres remain magnetically attached, spheres attached at first than free to move, or spheres free to move with hardly any force of resistance at start.
This post has nothing to do with anything sexual (it might have seemed like that making reference to spheres and colors, its not sexual).

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826235 - 06/04/17 09:08 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

s of executive world of objects in a weird way it's kind of weird way suppose you're actually being a jerk reality system as a type of claymation robot that can work through thickness of a nickel dated by exterior World from your unit robots that isn't turned inside of a type of sauce crystal ball of another robot and feeling bad and then entire set through if those robots and using the crystal ball through painting of mother robots with and Crystal both die entire set could be a single crystal ball with him a set of large number of crystal balls of an entirewhere to consider mathematical representations of executive world of objects in a weird way it's kind of weird way suppose you're actually being a jerk reality system as a type of claymation robot that can work through thickness of a nickel dated by exterior World from your unit robots that isn't turned insideintepe of sauce crystal ball of another robot and feeling bad and then entire set through if those robots and using the crystal ball through painting of mother robots with and Crystal both die entire set could be a single crystal ball with him a set of large number of crystal balls of an entire controlled by continuum claymation from the exterior by time machine relay and possibly Carol's Universe communication the thing is is that the central robot has the thing or some sort of a floating graphic of the three examples of the Spartans and then it's just continuum altered in the rainbow flew from that floating graphic in the central Crystal Bowl and return of think that's the purse Magic that the person is playing a type of card game where the different cards are actually each card has three spaces and he has a bunch of these stickers that can be placed on the street station with less space example both say attached Central spaces example balls aretotally alteredattacks in that there's an initial construction at the beginning that like kind of like kind of like a magnet being pulled apart (exactly actually)as in the furthest right space would be totally free to move apart without resistance with possum instantaneous communication with light color changing that the very tip on a change that's kind of like. Chester previous second one half the house of time travel really or something you don't necessarily need to have that exact thing necessarily on think but that's the thing that makes it like good actually because he uses Siri free or something kind of like alright so like those different stickers would be like that in the car to takes an instantaneous friend that would be like like one of the ten frame things for like the individual frame for the purpose of the robot in that crystal ball thing in the center and make a series out any checks all these different serious entire set of stickers moving. And look for the ones that say the message sent back in time from that thing but is that the thing that they graphic it has to do something kindness I cannot be from a can't be from a display but I did something wrong por sus imagine theme park in San Cristobal San cristóbal the secret walls with possibly just the parallel universe communicated really from like the exterior to the center of the like button it said like communicating between each other kind of like the form of fractal typing and it said like communication thing to the central fear for that exact with the person going with the car to check the exact like thingamajig kinda we're going to the different cars to determine if they can have to like they check property so the right series that representscana picture or diagram thing could have individual points with labels but it's more like this thing that looks like basically it's just kind of like two triangles and a swarm of equilateral triangle the top one week longerBernard . totally alterd

so on each of those cards with the three spaces the central robot theorest worker has that floating graphic for slow motion spiral cone that is his time machine and on the other side of the table he has a floating grafic of the triplet of spiral cone scinereos and all these cards with three spaces with base pair of spaces for closly predicted future on left and presen instant on right base. Unlimited stiker sent in from exterior crystal balls. And keep free energy papers in mind with sciophilosophical explaination thqt for different logic moves your brain works in intervalss flowing backwards in time andvother theoreis and keep in mind: With my provisional calculations on paper and checking one time with an online calculated (I might have transfered a number wrong in both of those) I found that the numbers did not match with projections from that geometrical calculation (I'm reffering to that previous post with the pic of that work on the cardboard), but do you think that's even possible from the thing? I think it might be. If you want to preform your own calculation.
I didn't find anything paradoxical from spiral cone yet. If we where to to have an in minds eye mathematical platform for talk of spiral cone time machine that work by magnetic release of a pair of spheres at the augmented tip, one method that probably works well is to picture a stationary pair of spiral cones superimposed at there bases with the pair of spheres at there tips with both the cones colored blue with starting at the base a rainbow front moving through both spiral cones in which the exact color of a point at an instant corresponds to a distance of displacement and consider that the information of the color code can be sent to the base at lightspeed. This post has nothing to do with anything sexual (it might have seemed like that making reference to spheres and colors, its not sexual). place
infinitely beef it up to make it real technical totally makes aence with unbiased predictions

OK let's see if this post ok or even makes sense with voice transcripts

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826238 - 06/04/17 10:33 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I will describe concept of video game type drone triangle uigi rover. So like ten percent of the buyers of the exact game would purchase the triangle triangle rover which is a plastic two foot equalateral triangle controlled by 3D video camera (cams spaced 2.5 feet apart) with tree remote controlled swivel wheels ABC controlled by players getting series of 20 second slots of control, each slot being computeter determined for series in sequence with live gameplay in which each player is linked like party phone line room to six players, non visable triangle being robot synthetic filtered voice player switching between pairs properly about once every 3-12 minutes with gameplay and agenda such as
-finding reagent location to make hash extract additives spicy psychedelic
-building time machines and parallel universe communicators and transporter designs and science
-upgrades to game for this and keys to infinite pleasure and afterlife
The game would be graphically linked to computer and video graphic intro and gameplay segments based on recordings I'll email moderators it totally erased the super good stuff but I have so so kind of stuf recordings kind of painting what I have in mind but I never touch bad drug, general spice might be one , WE MUST FIND SAFE ALTERNATIVES with profound effect

Like thread?????? Join in.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826239 - 06/04/17 11:05 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Note: I'm not interesting in conducting chemistry or cooking operations at this time, I never did and don't want to do anything illegal or hazardous

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

#826240 - 06/04/17 11:09 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

:uhoh:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826242 - 06/04/17 11:42 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

for preforming time machine questionnaire experiments , stay in character with asumption of the following comment
tripy stuff 1 year from now picked slightly random between numbersv2 and 3 for x, than fliped a coin using x flips and got mostly heads. The time machine used is incripted by ooooooooooonTM that upset dumb bitch to say playbunnyboy to me on computer in the valley for video of my body getting cut open in video sent back in time. What a shithead.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826244 - 06/04/17 12:40 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

If person X hears a pause in boggle roller triplet of dice sound message right square for quick stamping of color marker saying NO to honestly answerd question on if X dialog over imediat prior five seconds matched according to a fast new glance at the paper where performer Y is doing several things
*scrolling with one pointer stick over the text , continually making continuous controlled waterfall type sound in of boggle roller attached to lengthy pointer and with left hand tapping with a drumstick the sylbles in proper rhythm reading the text. So a pause indicates that the word not was just flashed into a colors slot in the question. Something to meditate on and test in records

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

#826245 - 06/04/17 12:47 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

ambition is hella gay to come off of:smirk:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826248 - 06/04/17 02:16 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I just realized I didn't explain that well. I'll provide a diagram. So consider an equalateral triangle with same and superimposed base as longer triangle. A contium vidio of changes in colors of the two triangles from number line of colors is displayed such that for each instant is mapped to positions of spiral cone pair on corkscrew plain. Consider deciding the vidio into nano second frames. How is the second or third frames different for the three scinereos? If they significantly are, than time machine probably possible. Let it be known I'm hetro , I'm just referring to colors and triangle (I thought I should make that not for precaution). So I'll just post inervals like this all day today.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag