Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinethesupersoap33
Stranger
severe ptsd and dissociation... want help
    #822409 - 01/06/17 03:55 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

I think I need to move out of Tennessee. I've become suicidally depressed. I experimented with psychedelics about ten years ago and realized or remembered I had been molested by my father and grandfather and it had been a family secret. Ten years later and emdr and therapy and meds have gotten me nowhere. I have a degree from nc state and work a dead end retail job. There's nothing I like. I wake up wanting it all to be over. Should I move with next to nothing? Would weed help?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: severe ptsd and dissociation... want help [Re: thesupersoap33]
    #822463 - 01/07/17 04:50 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

If your life is not fulfilling now then. What do you have too lose by moving and starting fresh?

Offlinethesupersoap33
Stranger
Re: severe ptsd and dissociation... want help [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #822480 - 01/08/17 11:18 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Not too much I suppose. Need to just save up some money and split. Id like to grow my own weed. Already doing it with mushrooms.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Re: severe ptsd and dissociation... want help [Re: thesupersoap33]
    #822707 - 01/16/17 03:48 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Filling your life with drugs is never the solution if its happiness you're after. 

Sounds like you need to develop a healthier lifestyle. Moving around till you find your groove is always a good idea. Opportunities arise when your out of your daily element; when you disrupt the routine. I know people who've moved around state to state for years before finding the place they can click. The moving process uproots your routine and forces you to interact with new people and do new things.

If your diet is poor and you don't get much exercise you'll always feel like shit. Processed foods and junk make you feel like junk. They put you in a hole that takes weeks of eating properly every day until you can start feeling the main effects. Its something you don't recognize until you go back and eat a cheese burger and blow your guts out.

Check out a Naturalpatic doctor. I started seeing one for my MMJ card but get more out of one visit than to an M.D. in the previous 5 years.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags