Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblesatchamo
New grower
Male User Gallery

Loc: Skokomish Nation, Skokomi... Flag
Grow Book
    #818421 - 08/22/16 04:00 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

So I'm a new grower/user for medical reasons, i.e. pain, neuropathy, damaged disk, and sciatica to name a couple. So as I'm trying to grow my own medicine for my needs, I find that it's a little tougher than what most on line videos claim. So, with this said,I ordered a "grow kit", which contains a "Grow Book", Flash Cards and a couple of "you need these items" cards. My garden is in trouble and it seems that no matter what I try, it's not coming back or getting any better, So, I'm going to try and see if this "kit" will be able to "help me" in my rescue.If there is any advice, please feel free to give it to me, and if I'm talking all "stupid" let me have it. I'm not a "beat around the bush" kind of guy(unless it's my wife's)so please be straight forward in your comments/advice. Once I get this site figured out, I'll try and update on what I feel this "kit" has to offer.Until next, "Keep Growing and Stay Frosty" folks. Toksha :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Re: Grow Book [Re: satchamo]
    #819024 - 09/05/16 01:40 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Hello friend, this is a question for the cultivation forums or doctors diagnosis. This is the news section and topics posted here are broadcasted to secondary news feeds elsewhere on the website.

You will be required to supply additional (and more specific) information so we have an opportunity to help you.

This thread will likely be moved.

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

OfflinegeokillsA
······· º¿° ·······
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Grow Book (moved) [Re: satchamo]
    #819283 - 09/14/16 05:37 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

This thread was moved from Growery News Service.

Reason:
Moving your topic to the more appropriate forum.

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
Re: Grow Book (moved) [Re: geokills]
    #819325 - 09/15/16 02:59 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

They are right we will need more information and pictures will tell a better story so upload some good shots other than that welcome and good luck

so this was copied from our grow log posting guidelines I find it works everywhere here...

Please title your threads clearly to indicate the following:
Indoor or Outdoor
Primary Light Source and Wattage (if Indoor)
Grow Medium (soil, hydro, etc)
Strain(s) being Grown
  Examples of acceptable titles:
Indoor 250w HPS Soil - White Widow & Jack Herer
White Widow & Jack Herer Outdoor
White Widow & Jack Herer (Indoor 400w Hydro)

Please make use of category assignment to classify your thread as a "Journal in Progress" or a "Completed Journal."  This way, people will be able to easily distinguish the fully finished (and therefore most comprehensive) journals, from those that are still evolving over time.  You can change your thread category assignment by editing your first post and using the drop-down menu right below the subject field.

Things to consider keeping track of for a comprehensive and informative journal:
Type of Genetics
Growth Medium(s) Used throughout various stages of growth.
Time Span from Seed to Seedling, Vegetative to Flowering, and Flowering to Harvest.
Light Source(s) and Cycles
Temperatures and Humidity Levels
Nutrient Combinations and Feeding Cycles
Pruning & Training Techniques
Problems and How You Solved Them
Harvest & Curing Methods

It may seem a little silly to keep such detailed data, but it will help yourself and others to gain a more complete understanding of the entire life cycle of the plant, including what works and what doesn't for your specific strain and technique.  This data may help you improve your yields in the future, or help visitors to decide which strains and methods they may want to try for their own foray into this highly satisfying hobby.

Lastly, let's try to keep off-topic bantering to a minimum here.  This forum is designed to be informative and interesting, and no bullshit will be tolerated.  Thanks to those who so freely share their knowledge with us, and don't forget to include pictures if you can, 'cause we sure love to drool over some sweetly sticky sexy mothers!

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies