Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

Loc: INEUPHORIA
Re: How to curb terrorism in the United States [Re: cannabispatient]
    #816055 - 06/29/16 04:59 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! BUILD THE WALL!

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFat_A
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Sweden Flag
Re: How to curb terrorism in the United States [Re: m00nshine]
    #816101 - 06/30/16 12:27 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Lets remember that Donald Trump himself is the american dream, a self driven businessman who is now saying to all of us that if he recieves this power he will change things to the better. Well, there are many parts of his politics that closely gives him an aura of power-obsession. If you would ask me if I wanted to be the president of the USA, I would say never in my life. Dictators fall and rise and Donald Trump will also fall and rise with the historical babbling, we are tired of seeing mass shootings, drug crime trials, so we legalized pot. One of my strongest theories is that based on this time, humans look for meaning, inherited purpose which religion gives them. If we can somehow fill that void with meaning FOR THEM...terrorism would fade away. As long as we live inside this power structure where one mans riches is another mans fall this will always be the case. Id rather have someone on the stand of the free world who saw himself or herself as nothing more than a clerk, s servant of human beings, not a master. Most politicians know that vices are what comes before the fall, we are born to be something and many times the people who look for power fail to see that their vices are ultimately what gets to them. Donald Trump as many others is most likely a vice-man who fails to see that if he is elected he can no longer do these things. There is something inside of Donald Trump that forces him to do these things, to get elected etc. There will be things that fails him, its not easy to rub one out when the entire world is watching and it is this rubbing out that most people seek. He may marry a younger woman, without seeing that this is just a big excuse for messing up Ivana Trump.

Everything he touches will fail him because of judgment. A young woman, just wants his money, A secret sexual fetish, we saw you on the windowsill sexing up a chicken. Animal fucker, why not? Donald Trump like most other politicans wont be able to escape the hunt for his soul. He fails to win respect but nurtures selfishness.

If I was the United States President, id worry that the bodyguard outside may be a man who doesnt like me. I could never feel safe, except in a zone with my friends. What a Horror

--------------------
Im doing this because its so fun!

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: How to curb terrorism in the United States [Re: cannabispatient]
    #816915 - 07/16/16 12:43 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

cannabispatient said:
that doesn't really answer my question, and your support of someone like donald trump doesn't exactly make you seem very intelligent. Actually this whole thread should be deleted its just one belligerent rant against islam.

I don't agree with the OP's original suggestions, or his political views.  So it is essential that we never forget that free speech is a human right that protects the kind of speech we don't agree with.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom