Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery
the official...
    #813605 - 05/17/16 06:11 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

introducing the official fuck salvia thread

i fucking hate salvia divinorum

this plant ruined my existence and destroyed my soul

fuck it, I feel like buying a bag of salvia and throwing it in gasoline

Salvia destroyed my entire life; my beauty, vigor, spiritually, youth, and intelligence. It ruined my all of my relationships and eternally stained my soul with darkness and malice and contempt

I have always loved nature and Earth but this is one plant that I could give two shits about

I don't even think salvia is a plant; I think its some dreaded poison. Either that or its some demon herb from some other dimension that permanently enslaves people in darkness and hell.

and what's this shit about "lady salvia?" This sounds like some fucking cult to me, it IS a cult.

fuck salvia and her horde of demons; salvia destroyed my entire spiritual nature and erased me from existence. It gave me permanent PTSD and psychosis.

And I can't stand this tree-hugging nonsense about "oh all plants are great man, they're all beautiful, its all nature. NO. ALL plants are NOT cuddly cute benign friendly entities wanting to help everybody. That couldn't be farther from the truth.

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

Edited by cannabispatient (05/17/16 06:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: the official... [Re: cannabispatient]
    #813615 - 05/17/16 07:50 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Tl;Dr

But that shit is whack. I remember doing it when I was 13 and it was unpleasant. I think I'm semi allergic to it. I seemed to start itching after I smoked it the few times I've tried it.

OfflineBobabouy
Strangler
Male

Loc: Shitstainistan
Re: the official... [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #813620 - 05/17/16 08:32 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Tell us how you really feel.

Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery
Re: the official... [Re: Bobabouy]
    #813635 - 05/17/16 10:01 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Bobabouy said:
Tell us how you really feel.

I just did.

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

Invisibleresincoatedlungs
Brickweed Aficionado
 User Gallery

Re: the official... [Re: cannabispatient]
    #813827 - 05/20/16 08:18 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I loved it the first few times I tried it, but I was high-dosing 40 x "Purple Sticky". Once I started pulling it back and only taking one or two iffy hits is when it really bit me on the ass. First thing that taught me about how not to wander into strong experiences like salvia without some preparation, and that they can have lasting effects that need to be digested or they can be a bit much for some.

Still, I'd like to keep some back for now and then, but my state sucks, I've never heard of a black market salvia dealer, and I can't get a cutting. :sad:
Every drug's meant for someone, and no drug's meant for everyone. :strokebeard:

Edited by resincoatedlungs (05/24/16 03:32 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order