Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlineencryptor
Green Thumb #1
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia divinorum Growlog [Re: Yrat]
    #232628 - 05/26/09 09:25 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

How did you get your plants to root like that in the bottles?  Did you have the water level above the stem when first starting to root?  It looks like a hydroponic setup somehow.  thanks!:mushroom2::syringe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYrat
Happy Planting
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia divinorum Growlog [Re: encryptor]
    #238414 - 06/10/09 07:14 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

sorry for taking so long to respond, for some reason this thread didn't appear as updated under my threads.

yeah, the stem has to be in contact with the water when first rooting out.  the greater the length of stem under the water, the more roots there will be.

i did notice that a few drops of liquid plant food in the water really helped the plants along once they got some roots out.

--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." - Abraham Lincoln

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root"
~ Henry D. Thoreau
Strike The Root
                                                                                      :gethigh:

Offlinegrogan
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia divinorum Growlog [Re: ethnoguy]
    #246600 - 07/07/09 12:46 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Salvia has got to be the easiest thing I have EVER grew.. its not finicky or anything and will grow through pure HELL..

To root them just put them in a jar of water they root in 2 weeks or less.. they LOVE humidity so keep it moist near them.

I have even seen my salvia shooting new roots near high humidity straight off the plant!! ( I would mist the plant regularly and it started rooting this is how easy they root!)

They HATE direct sunlight and will fry..

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds