Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
Help with wax dosage please
    #808957 - 03/29/16 02:44 AM (8 years, 23 days ago)

ok I did an ethanol extraction and evaporated all the liquid and let the wax dry out for a few days and I'm left with 1.5g what is the dosage of edibles gauged by? you see 10mg candies and what not what is that 10mg of? wax? THC? and how many average 10mg doses should I be able to get out of 1.5g wax

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
Re: Help with wax dosage please [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #808963 - 03/29/16 10:57 AM (8 years, 23 days ago)

I think it'd depend on the purity of ur wax

Assuming they put pure thc in the products labeled 10mg... for all we know it's 10mg of wax that I'd 80percent thc put into the product. So technically there isn't quite 10mg of thc. It's be about 8mg technically lol...

Anyways, with 1.5g u should get about 150 10mg doses :smile:

The dosage is gauged by users tolerance. How much they eat/smoke per day

I need 200-300mg personally at least. So .2g or .3 grams at least

The shops are restricted currently amd can only have so many mg per dose and only so many mg total per package.. the amounts they have in their treats is a joke. 10mg is nothing. They need treats with 200-300mg and up. And some 50-100mg for lighter users in my opinion lol

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/29/16 11:08 AM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

Re: Help with wax dosage please [Re: Nevar44]
    #808975 - 03/29/16 06:09 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

yea I just ended up putting it all in to 20 candies and just have to taste test it I know if I want an exact number I have to send it out to get tested but I'm never gonna do that so it's taste test all the way I have close to no tolerance so it's hard for me to personally gauge so I have to depend on friends with cards...those candies I got from the dispensary in Seattle messed me up proper and they said 10mg a piece so that is based on THC and not wax weight if I understand correctly
the wax I make is pretty consistent with potency even using different strains and sources hopefully this is a common thing and not a fluke so I can get this recipe down... I've made a couple different batches before but made them all different ways like butter and not evaping all the way so nothing uniform till now and this batch at least tastes world's better but like all candies I've eaten  it tastes like a sweet pot lollipop no matter what flavor I put in without putting too much and it tasting all chemical like...
any one have experience with hard candy and find a flavor that comes through the pot taste? not trying to cover it just something you can taste with it I've tried
blueberry pomegranate
tangerine
peppermint
root beer
cherry cola

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808976 - 03/29/16 06:50 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

Yeah, those candies from seattle SHOULD be 10mg pure thc

If u think ur oil u make is 80 percent thc... then every 10mg of ur oil, has in reality 8mg of thc

I need to cut way bacj so I can be satisfied w ten Mg candies.. been telling myself this for awhile now lol

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808980 - 03/29/16 07:40 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

Sounds like a very small piece of candy would suit ur needs

Ime, a pumpkin spice muffin masks the flavor of the ganja in a pleasant way.

I had some nasty tasting butter, was ready to gag lol

Put thay butter on a pumpkin spice muffin and it was dank

I'm not sure if it was the nutmeg, cinnamon, or the pumpkin

All bad flavors for a candy, I know. But worth knowing :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#808989 - 03/30/16 02:04 AM (8 years, 22 days ago)

that is good just those flavors are like mace when making candy the steam that came off the peppermint blinded me and when you only have seconds to pour that's a bad deal I imagine cinnamon and nutMeg would be way worse I don't have alot of room in my kitchen and the whole place was filled with that shit lol my candies weigh about 2.5g I ate a little bit like under a gram last night but I was already eating other candies before so it's was hard to tell but I got retarded last night so I'm gonna just try a gram now

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808996 - 03/30/16 10:00 AM (8 years, 22 days ago)

U make me wanna stop smoking it and only eat it....

If u have 20 candies that each weigh 2.5 grams. And u put 1.5 g wax into the 20 candies...

That makes .33 grams of candy roughly a 10mg  dose

To keep it simple, .5 of candy should contain .15mg of thc roughly. So 1/5 of a candy..

And each 2.5g candy has roughly 75mg thc in it :smile:

Blinding peppermint sounds worse than onion juice to the face lol

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/30/16 10:41 AM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#809040 - 03/31/16 01:25 AM (8 years, 21 days ago)

well the one gram was OK so I don't think it was that high in dosage so I took 2 grams (I'm eating the broken bits) and I'm toast

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#809054 - 03/31/16 08:43 AM (8 years, 21 days ago)

Lol :smile:

Make sure they're evenly mixed I might think

If not evenly mixed, u could have one candy with only 50mh total

Where the next candy might have 500mg total

Just a thought

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates