Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLoveNaborFuckHater
Stranger
Need help finding teks to cook with wax
    #806554 - 02/23/16 11:15 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I'm more home to shroomery and couldn't seem to find much there so I came to the growery. Still can't find much info on cooking with wax. Most teks seem to use hash but I'd like to learn some recipes on using my wax (amber colored shatter I guess is what it is) to make edibles.

I know the heating is different but I just can't find any good information on how to cook it into oil/butter. What I'm wanting to make are potent candies - not wanting to do brownies. I was thinking either homemade tree lean or capsules.

I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that reclaim off a dab rig is already decarboxylated and I could directly put that into capsules and it would work. I'd rather not want to wait to save up all that reclaim and rather cook my wax into an oil directly and then use that for cnady/capsule/tree lean or whatever tek I stumble upon and find interesting and worth making.

If you could point me to some teks or a site with some good information on cooking with wax I would appreciate it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures