Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Chemical Addiction]
    #814816 - 06/12/16 12:12 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

The ozonated water works for pest and molds also

Quite well

I wiped out thrips in days

Works better on unicellular organism, but works amazing on BOTH or all three

All organic, no residue, can be applied later into flower. Kills unicellular organisms in ten seconds

Burns up bugs lungs. Plants will look perkier than u have ever seen after application

Makes the blue berry NOT claw for anyone who can't get rid of the claw with the BB

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/12/16 12:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Nevar44]
    #814841 - 06/12/16 05:26 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I wish Chem but my house is anything but weather sealed it's made for fans only sealing it would suck and I'd have to remove it all in a couple months to get the air moving again it's too exspensive to run a wall unit year round everything is more exspensive here...but the mylar wrap is working it got the water temp down to 79f from 84f

and Nevar I just ordered it and I'm stoked my treatment is working well misting the roots in my Aero bucket with h202 water but this will do a much better job I have never seen one so cheap that works all in all I paid $80 for it to get here by Thursday and 2 yr extended warranty stoked I always wanted an atmosphere generator now I have an excuse to get one thanks bud I would have never thought of it

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #814850 - 06/12/16 11:46 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I never would have thought of it either, spread the word my friend.

All the grow shops need those in stock.

They'll in time, single handedly overpower the entire pesticide market basically in my eyes.

Consider that plant good, soon as that thing arrives would be my bets

I just got one few weeks ago. Wait till u see how perky the leaves get after spraying w ozonated water it's awesome

I promise u will not regret that buy, u will LOVE IT

Commercial grape growing industry has bits of info. It's quite new as u will gather I'm sure

I sprayed twice a day, for 4-5 days. Then I started finding dead thrips

U can spray up to three times a day

The ozone will rip up plastics, so micro particles of plastic will get into the water if u ozonate in a plastic jug. So ozonate in a glass jug.

Then I pour the ozonated water into a plastic sprayer and use immediately...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/13/16 12:29 AM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#814852 - 06/13/16 02:58 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Whoa eat up plastic? does oznated water not store in plastic well? thanks for the heads up I was gonna run them directly in the res to clean through the bubbler that's already in there

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#814859 - 06/13/16 08:59 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Ozonated water doesn't store

The ozone will degrade in twenty minutes

The beauty of it tho is that is kills in ten minutes. Trust me. U will treat thay root rot however u choose to... it will look wayyy better after one treatment.

I sprayed it on a dream plant with a black leaf in a humidty dome. (Black=bacteria) the black was gone and the leave re gained it's dry dead appearance it had before being put into the humidty dome...

U will figure out the perfect application once u wrap ur mind around ozone

It won't ruin ur res or anything crazy, like eat away the plastic.. that won't happen.

U just don't wanna ozonated water inside a plastic container and then drink the water. There will be trace amount of plastic that were liberated during ozonation

Putting it in ur res, prob won't hurt. The plants prob won't feed on the micro particles of plastic the will be undetectable they r so small

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/13/16 09:20 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#814860 - 06/13/16 09:01 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

One soak in ozonated water and any bacteria on ur roots will be deveststed

The ozone generator should be ran in a well ventilated room. U don't wanna breath ozone

It's for responsible individuals only who understand how to use it

Ozone is a sterilizer. It's no joke

I ozonate water in a glass jug. Then pour into a plastic pump sprayer. Then spray on my plants. Thays what I use it for

Many applications tho. It's gonna kill that root rot in a day or two I bet

U could just spray or fog ozonated water into your roots maybe. Only thing is, a soak would work better cause it'll make contact w every part of the root mass

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/13/16 09:21 AM)

InvisibleChemical Addiction
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #814875 - 06/13/16 02:57 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Baron_Samedi said:
I wish Chem but my house is anything but weather sealed it's made for fans only sealing it would suck and I'd have to remove it all in a couple months to get the air moving again it's too exspensive to run a wall unit year round everything is more exspensive here...but the mylar wrap is working it got the water temp down to 79f from 84f

Quote:

Baron_Samedi said:
and I grow pot legally in my own home...

just of of curiosity, why do you grow in a tent if it's legal? are you worried someone will break in and steal it or is there another reason. It seems to me if it was legal to grow indoors I wouldn't try too hard to hide it jus make sure its locked up. The tent just traps in heat.

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Chemical Addiction]
    #814895 - 06/13/16 06:45 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

The tent also makes sure ur lumens aren't escaping

In my 4×4 tent I have a 1000w inside it. Which makes for 62.5w per sq ft. Which is NOT over kill

Heat isn't an issue as long as u don't see heat stress in the leaves and you make sure to water when the lights come on. Never, I mean never let ur plants get dried out when they're in a hot dry intensely lit situation ur asking for herms. I'm NOT a fan of drought stress or letting ur pots dry overly so
A tent is not for hiding anythung imo

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/13/16 10:31 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#814898 - 06/13/16 08:55 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

there are tons of reasons I chose to grow inside first is while it is legal I am limited by the amount of plants I can have and my self control when it comes to my hobbies is bad so growing in a smaller area keeps me closers to the mark second I don't have much of a yard and pot plants outside is just asking for trouble since everyone can see them I doubt I would get called out on the first one but if I had plants outside they would be up my ass all the time and I still grow double my limit before they are sexed... a few other reasons that it is faster and I enjoy learning new growing styles and tinkering with new ideas not much of that for outside growing...

and yes my tent hides nothing it's right there when you open the front door but my neighbors don't know unless they come inside

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#814905 - 06/14/16 12:05 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I just read all your posts here Nevar I was in the woods earlier so I could only skim I have been reading up on what I could find and I'm more excited than before I get it now lol its stronger than chlorine with out any chems and leaves zero trace I dig it I was gonna use it like a water purifier but there is soooo much you can do with it my wheels are spinning with plausible uses! if the pan out I'll do a write up on them

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#814915 - 06/14/16 09:24 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Hey for purifying water, u wanna only use filtered water to purify

Do not use tap water to purify for drinking water, use pre filtered water. Or, purify through ozonation then filter afterwards

Ur gonna love it, trust me

I'll look forward to the write up

Its very new stuff ozonated water loke u will be using.

Many Growers think they know about but they do not.

This is way diff than an ozone generator for the AIR, also way diff than a UV light for ozonation

According to my research an organic vapor gas mask will be sufficient. I wear one when spraying. Then air the room out for twenty min at least

Lazy growers won't like ozone, u need to apply every day at least once per day to eradicate bugs. Everyday for several days until the bugs are gone.

I think having to re apply often is well worth having ZERO residues and an all organic pesticide that u will never taste and never have to worry about tasting it cause u applied it late in flower

I can't wait to see what it does to ur root rot. Should I say how fast it cures it

I think yrs from now all the grow shops will have ozone machines like these. And all the growers will use them

They would single handedly wipe out the pesticide competition almost

Edited by Nevar44 (06/14/16 08:51 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#814967 - 06/15/16 02:19 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

agreed I check on my plants daily when my lights come on so it's not a big stretch I'm not gonna be able to spray my plants cause of all the different fungi and kombucha I got in the tent so it's res treatments only...

The root rot seems to be losing now I got lots of new root growth going I'm still gonna treat it and all my water since it's only gonna get hotter and if it's sanitized then sealed the ozone will dissipate and leave clean water behind which is just a good idea anyway...

I don't understand why you would filter the water before or after though I haven't seen anything about that is there a chemical interaction with fluoride or chlorine? cause we don't have any of that here...

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#814969 - 06/15/16 02:39 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

If u use tap water, the ozone oxigenates the impurities in the water. They then sink.

They don't leave the situation. U need to filter them out.

I read that they can pull minerals out of the body

I would put all the Bucha and stuff outside of the tent then spray or simply cover the bucha up when u spray. Something like that

Shouldn't be too big of a deal.

I'd kill the bucha and the root rot both  before i saved the bucha and risked not killing the root rot

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#815063 - 06/15/16 11:27 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Oh buddy I just got it and I've been running this baby all day I added ozone water to my two main reservoirs just before my lights cut off and I'll check how the first treatment went when they pop on tonight I'm excited also started a bunch of experiments one of which is the effect on fungus gnats I have a hbwr vine and a Psychotria Alba under a window that has been dealing with gnats so we will see how that goes I watered the plants and sprayed them too very excited!!!

the only thing that amazed me was the size it is alot bigger than it seems online it is still much much smaller than a home or business unit that is one of the reasons I was skeptical about a travel size ozone generator it looks Ike you can put it in your pocket online but in reality it's like a foot long but I feel much safer with that size I will post pics later tonight I got some before pics of the roots but it's through a hole

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815064 - 06/16/16 12:24 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

:omgawesome:

Make sure that once u run the machine, u give it at least 15 min to sit and rest before running the machine again.. I'm sure u read the Manuel just making sure. It's easy to space stuff when it's new and exciting

U can damage plants via ozone

I've been going with 20min per gallon as my pesticide treatment

I wish I took before and after pics the first day a sprayed and the next morning... I was like whoaaa... man... Ozone aye

The smaller the bug, the faster ozone kills it. Adult thrips are much harder to kill than the ones u can't see doing the damage..

But reapply and it should kill em. It's prob better at killing the eggs and maggots of fungus knats I'd guess

Hope it does wonders for ya :smile:

Tell everyone who is receptive

I had no expectations as far as size. The guy who told me about the use of ozonated water I trust so I just knew Thats what I needed lol

Its hard to imagine that it works. But, it does. Commercial grape growers use it. "It's a no brainer" I saw a reversal in days with my thrips problem

I would have probably only added the ozonated wayer to one res to start to see what happens. Never know if it'll interact with the nutes is my thinking. I'd have Google it first lol hopefully they'll look better than before :smile:

I suppose if u can water soil plants with it then u should be fine.. I'm just a worry wart like that

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/16/16 12:41 AM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#815066 - 06/16/16 02:18 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

yea I read the manual it dosent really say much but I've done lots of other reading as well so I feel pretty confident using it only a couple more hours to check on them...
as for the fungus gnats I figured that would be the perfect treatment since the breeding is done just under the soil the adults are killed by the fly paper but I haven't seen any fliers today usually there's a couple at least the plants are in choir in smart pots so you can see the fungus stains on the outside of the fabric
I'll keep an eye on it for the next couple days... I don't think mineral salts will interact with ozone in water but always room for caution

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815137 - 06/16/16 06:40 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Hopefully it wasn't complete devastation on the garden looking forward to pics :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#815148 - 06/16/16 08:55 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

First pic is before next pic is after...

No not seeing anything different yet I took pics but they look the same at 12hrs I'll check again at 36hrs and probably re treat I think I might have already killed the root rot before I treated it when I read treat I'm gonna treat the res and spray my main WW looks strong and healthy to start with though she's not as frosty as I expected her to be by now but the other one is just starting new growth so that's the one I'm focused on

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

Edited by Baron_Samedi (06/16/16 09:03 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#815172 - 06/17/16 03:11 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Day 91ish...
So wow is all that comes to mind the pic dosent do it much justice but there is a huge network of new growth under the water can't take off the lid to get a good pic without killing the new growth but the once root rot riddled white widow is coming back with a vengeance I'm in love with this ozone generator! it does so much I haven't checked on them since the spray and res fill last night (10 hrs ago) I'm just hoping it didn't kill my mushies they are just pinning I sprayed then aired out for an hour then put all the fungi and Bucha back in the tent but we will see

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815182 - 06/17/16 03:46 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Rock on

I've been wondering what it'd do if I sprayed my guys lol haven't been that curious yet :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck