Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAGrower
Hydroponic Enthusiast

Actual Scientific Responses
    #794639 - 09/26/15 09:52 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Could more people please post reasons and facts, truth about the cultivation of Cannabis. Im sick of seeing little 3 word answers, sure it may be the correct answer, but an explanation of Why that is the answer. Lets talk science. That, I fell, will be the only way to truly spread the best knowledge, to inexperienced growers.

Example Question: Whats Wrong with my plant leaves (pic of yellowing new leaves w/no necrotic spots)
Example Answer: Fe deficiency, but note Fe deficiency looks similar to Mg deficiency except for location. Fe is necessary for enzymes to function and acts as a catalyst for the synthesis of chlorophyll. Young actively growing tissues need Fe to thrive. An Fe deficiency may indicate a pH imbalance, so adjust if out of range. Foliar feed with Fe chelated fertilizer containing Fe, Zn, & Mn, since these deficiencies are often found in combination. Supplements should be added foliarly & to the planting medium. Adding rusty water also works.

Now that example answer states the possible problem, then goes into symtoms of the possible problem, then goes into scientific FACTS of how one can come out of the possible problem. It also explains WHY the plant cannot be lacking this nutrient for very long, the job it does for the cannabis plant.

That is what i believe we need to see more of in this forum. Scientific responses.

This may be the only opinion ive ever stated in this forum, maybe not tho.... it'd be sad if i gave someone an uneducated guess as an answer instead of true facts and true reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: Actual Scientific Responses [Re: AGrower]
    #794651 - 09/26/15 10:52 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

lol not sure what response your looking for.  but good luck with that

(this site has no admins btw, so not much happens in here)

Edited by P-O (09/26/15 10:59 AM)

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #794659 - 09/26/15 11:37 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

We use to have members going that extra mile.
Most have either moved on or got fed up with repeating themselves over and over.
If you're in need of the deeper answers I'd recommend when using the search engine to target posts from 08 to 10.

And don't listen to PO, of course we have admin.
How else would my perma bans get approved.:smile:

InvisibleAGrower
Hydroponic Enthusiast

Re: Actual Scientific Responses [Re: Stoneth]
    #794666 - 09/26/15 12:35 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I will try to go that extra mile to provide as solid of information available to as many members possible for as long as possible.

InvisibleAGrower
Hydroponic Enthusiast

Re: Actual Scientific Responses [Re: P-O]
    #794670 - 09/26/15 12:46 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
lol not sure what response your looking for.  but good luck with that

(this site has no admins btw, so not much happens in here)

This was just supposed to be FeedBack for the entire forum;
guess I was kind of looking for other members to step up and try not to post *example* I cant tell you your answer because you don't have an EC meter it could be anything.

Well no way it could be anything. Further details w/ images would tell without a meter to an experienced gardener, yes they are nice to have on and I love crunching numbers on them but no one needs to be told they might not get an answer because of something simple. If they are told things along those lines, they go find another forum who will provide a more accurate answer faster, not a lot of bicker about what they need to buy so someone can tell them whats wrong later when its obviously going to be too late. (I got to lol when I type that its kind of funny to me but its not funny lol). But this place needs to grow to be the main information trading zone for cannabis *Rapid Correct Response No Bicker*

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #794677 - 09/26/15 01:59 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

AGrower said:
I will try to go that extra mile to provide as solid of information available to as many members possible for as long as possible.

:awesome:
And welcome to the Growery.

InvisibleAGrower
Hydroponic Enthusiast

Re: Actual Scientific Responses [Re: Stoneth]
    #794746 - 09/26/15 09:22 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
Quote:

AGrower said:

:awesome:
And welcome to the Growery.

Thank you, I intend to stay for the long haul

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals