Home | Community | Message Board


Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I've got Windows 10 camping in my system tray
    #780770 -

Do I dare upgrade?

Anyone else seeing this?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got Windows 10 camping in my system tray [Re: m00nshine]
    #780772 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got Windows 10 camping in my system tray [Re: m00nshine] * 1
    #780776 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got Windows 10 camping in my system tray [Re: P-O]
    #780788 -

I feel like everything microsoft says is a lie
I don't want my settings to change
everytime they update iTunes it becomes so much more complicated to be 'sleek'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got Windows 10 camping in my system tray [Re: Mof]
    #780798 -

I have it in sys tray too and cant get rid of it. I agree that i dont want it nor stuff to change.

GIdoubleB said:
I feel like everything microsoft says is a lie
everytime they update iTunes



I tunes is from apple and its the worst fucking media player i have no idea why its so popular. Im still rockin winamp with the classic skin just like in high school. Best quality preamp and multiple band EQ with 2 to choose from, lossless support, and best visualizer with milkdrop.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got Windows 10 camping in my system tray [Re: SmokeSomeHash]
    #780813 -

I cant get it to start or recieved a confirmation from microsoft?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got Windows 10 camping in my system tray [Re: Lange420]
    #780853 -

I quit
/uninstall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I really need your help if you are good with Windows/computers
( 1 2 all )
aDoS 7,728 22 07/29/10 01:27 PM
by Tripp420
* Camping alone
( 1 2 all )
Picklez 6,920 20 05/20/08 01:56 PM
by Picklez
* For my fellow west coast bass music lovers...(Camp out) openmind 2,726 8 04/29/11 09:29 AM
by Hendershot
* Operating systems? drawde 2,677 15 09/03/10 01:56 PM
by Tripp420
* Top 10 : Weapons Of The Future Canaman 1,512 6 03/18/11 11:11 AM
by Cage
* Going Camping Harry_Ba11sachM 2,842 14 06/19/09 05:55 PM
by mel_lonta_tauda
* Switching to Linux... which Linux version is most compatable with Windows programs and files? kidaihuan 1,652 4 06/25/08 08:53 PM
by ezKiel
* how long does weed stay in your system
( 1 2 all )
Mrskittles 15,042 28 02/28/14 07:30 AM
by luvdemshrooms

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
1,338 topic views. 7 members, 17,752 guests and 598 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.053 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 16 queries.