Home | Community | Message Board


Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
D.A.R.E., LOL
    #777772 -


Edited by Deadkndys420 (05/04/15 09:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: D.A.R.E, LOL [Re: Deadkndys420] * 1
    #777774 -

How the fuck do they get away with this? I thought that was an onion article.


--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: D.A.R.E, LOL [Re: RasJeph]
    #777775 -

It was from an onion site but apparently the idiot editor didn't know. :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: D.A.R.E, LOL [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #777779 -

That explains it haha.


--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: D.A.R.E, LOL [Re: RasJeph]
    #777845 -

I could maybe see someone choking on one
but that's it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: D.A.R.E., LOL [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #777853 -

I remember DARE in school.  What a joke.  I also took part in a middle school program called PANDA.  Prevent and neutralize drug and alcohol abuse.  I actually learned to roll cigarettes from one of their teen counselors at their 3 day camp.


--------------------
I admit, it's getting better, a little better all the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LOL, this is why I am a misanthrope DungenessDank 1,509 7 05/29/10 07:54 PM
by FarBeyondDriven
* Pointers for preventing the marijuana from calling my name...
( 1 2 all )
Ilovemarijuana 7,672 38 07/07/11 12:03 AM
by agonyandecstasy
* Why doesn't the TSA use dogs trained to sniff out explosives? (article) Mahavatar 3,400 9 11/30/10 12:49 AM
by FarBeyondDriven
* Oh man.. Crazy News article Harlz 2,549 12 05/24/10 04:55 PM
by Tripp420
* lol DungenessDank 1,333 9 09/03/10 01:27 AM
by Kilroy
* LOL @ DEA niteowl 2,521 9 11/26/10 03:32 AM
by FRACTALife
* Preventing Glass on Glass from getting stuck? Maverick 6,670 10 04/28/11 01:30 AM
by NobodyImportant
* just my little intro, I guess, lol
( 1 2 all )
grass 8,216 34 10/19/09 01:39 PM
by Triptonic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
1,019 topic views. 0 members, 6,429 guests and 559 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 16 queries.