Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKrazykola95
Stranger
How far from harvest am I?
    #776132 - 04/16/15 02:32 AM (9 years, 6 days ago)

Alright, I have two Sativas outdoor in Victoria and they are starting to look ready. I think they are only a few weeks off now.

They have been flowering for approximately 9 weeks outdoor. The branches are becoming too heavy to support themselves so I've strung a few up to keep them off the ground. They have also started to get some purple coloration over the last week or so which is cool and unexpected. They're also getting really trichrome covered.

Just wondering if anyone has a rough idea of how long off they are? I'm keeping a close eye on the trichromes, they're still cloudy at the moment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: How far from harvest am I? [Re: Krazykola95]
    #776135 - 04/16/15 03:34 AM (9 years, 6 days ago)

I'd give em another week at most going by what I can see in the pics.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineKrazykola95
Stranger
Re: How far from harvest am I? [Re: Magash]
    #776139 - 04/16/15 04:02 AM (9 years, 6 days ago)

Wow okay cool! I have to agree with you about this plant, it does seem to be finishing up and isn't really packing on any extra weight or mass, just more frosting.

But my other plant which was planted at the same time in the same spot and the seeds even came off the same mother, doesn't seem nearly as finished...? it is still sprouting lots of white pistils and has gained a lot of weight and mass over the past few weeks and doesn't seem to be slowing down just yet. also far less purple..

I might have to harvest them separately a few weeks apart.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder