Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelorrainesic
Stranger

Purple express 300watt Autoflower, is it time to harvest this soon?
    #773504 - 03/24/15 07:27 PM (9 years, 6 days ago)

my leaves are sagging a bit overall because this is literally the last few minutes of its dark period, and I gave it it's last feeding of "cha Ching" a day ago. I noticed that every day the number of hairs turning red double, mainly just the top nug, all of the rest of the nugs are still white with just the tip of the hairs turning red. Also I notice a few tips of the leaves are curling down, I'm guessing from over feeding "oops" but being my first grow im learning lol.

Should I flush soon? like tomorrow? these hairs are turning red fast, I already made my drying area set up :p

--------------------

“I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?”
Willie Nelson quotes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Purple express 300watt Autoflower, is it time to harvest this soon? [Re: lorrainesic]
    #773520 - 03/24/15 10:03 PM (9 years, 6 days ago)

Nice photos, looks like it will be very good. It probably has another 2-4 weeks on her easy. Looks like maybe week 5-6 of flower? I go by how the plant looks, the bud structure rather than crystal color. Depends on the medium and how much you feed your plants on when you need to flush. Soil I think 2 weeks in advance is good, coco as little as a week prior to harvest.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Purple express 300watt Autoflower, is it time to harvest this soon? [Re: lorrainesic]
    #773521 - 03/24/15 10:56 PM (9 years, 6 days ago)

From what I read letting them.go for 10-12 weeks is the way to go.for a narcotic high. Autos trichromes usually.do not change to Amber like photos do

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/f44/when-harvest-autos-your-leaves-will-tell-you-4889.html

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds