Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Police: 6-year-old boy mock 'kidnapped' by family for being too nice to strangers
    #768587 - 02/07/15 09:13 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Related CNN News Video

(CNN)A 6-year-old boy in Missouri endured an emotional four-hour staged kidnapping because his family thought he was being too nice to people he didn't know, police said Thursday.

The four people involved in the alleged plot -- the boy's mother, grandmother, aunt and a co-worker of the aunt -- have been charged with kidnapping and other felonies, the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office said.

Elizabeth Hupp, the boy's mother.

"Family members told investigators their primary intent was to educate the victim and felt they did nothing wrong," the press release said.

During his reported ordeal the boy was lured Monday into a pickup after getting off his school bus, tied up, threatened with a gun, taken to a basement where his pants were removed, and told he could be sold into sex slavery, police said.

Denise Kroutil, the boy's aunt.

The boy was told in the truck by Nathan Wynn Firoved, the aunt's co-worker, that he would never "see his mommy again," and he would be "nailed to the wall of a shed," the sheriff's statement said.

The boy started to cry, police said, and Firoved, 23, showed the child a gun and said he would be harmed if he didn't stop bawling. Firoved used plastic bags to tie the child's hands and feet, police said. He took his jacket and covered the boy's head so he couldn't see.

He guided the boy, still unable to see, into the basement of the mother's home, where his 38-year-old aunt took off the boy's pants, according to the sheriff's statement.

Nathan Firoved, the aunt's co-worker.

"The victim remained in the basement for some time before he was unbound and told to go upstairs, where the victim's family lectured him about stranger danger," the statement said.

The suspects kept each other updated throughout the incident on cell phones, police said.

Rose Brewer, the boy's grandmother

The boy's 25-year-old mother, Elizabeth Hupp of Troy, is charged with felony kidnapping and felony abuse and neglect of a child. The 58-year-old grandmother, Rose Brewer; the aunt, Denise Kroutil; and Firoved are also charged with felonious restraint.

The sheriff said Kroutil approached Firoved to kidnap her nephew to "scare" him because he was "too nice" to people. The statement alleges the mother and grandmother both agreed the boy should be kidnapped to teach him a lesson.

The boy was placed into protective custody after he told school officials Wednesday what had happened to him.

CNN has been trying to track down lawyers for the accused, but has been unable to locate information on the attorneys.

Troy is about an hour northwest of St. Louis.

source - click to watch related video

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: Police: 6-year-old boy mock 'kidnapped' by family for being too nice to strangers [Re: SleepAid]
    #768588 - 02/07/15 09:20 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

jesus :facepalm:

when i was like 10-12 years old i was told to watch my lil sister.  Of course i went to the neighbors house to play, and when i returned home my parents told me my sister was missing.  They let me cry and search for hours for her before telling me that she was safe with dad, and this was a "lesson in responsibility" :mad2:

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Police: 6-year-old boy mock 'kidnapped' by family for being too nice to strangers [Re: P-O]
    #768678 - 02/08/15 09:35 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I saw this the other day, so unbelievable.  Would love to fuck these people up.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: Police: 6-year-old boy mock 'kidnapped' by family for being too nice to strangers [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #768680 - 02/08/15 09:40 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Man that guy really does look like a pedo-kidnapper too.

OfflineGoonerHeClips
Stranger

Re: Police: 6-year-old boy mock 'kidnapped' by family for being too nice to strangers [Re: Mycophile]
    #768692 - 02/08/15 10:30 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

It will be interesting to see how this case gets resolved.  Wow.

User Gallery

Re: Police: 6-year-old boy mock 'kidnapped' by family for being too nice to strangers [Re: GoonerHeClips]
    #768710 - 02/08/15 03:13 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I hope the kidsp gets removed from that family.  I hate too see a kid go into foster care, but maybe some amazing people would adopt the poor guy.

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleP-O

Re: Police: 6-year-old boy mock 'kidnapped' by family for being too nice to strangers [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 1
    #768715 - 02/08/15 04:44 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

prob relatives of nightowl

Invisibledrawde
Re: Police: 6-year-old boy mock 'kidnapped' by family for being too nice to strangers [Re: P-O]
    #768716 - 02/08/15 04:49 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Isn't he from Missouri?

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

User Gallery

Re: Police: 6-year-old boy mock 'kidnapped' by family for being too nice to strangers [Re: drawde]
    #768730 - 02/08/15 07:50 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I think so

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineSmokeSomeHash
Littlest pee pee on da block
 User Gallery

Loc: murica Flag
Re: Police: 6-year-old boy mock 'kidnapped' by family for being too nice to strangers [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #769011 - 02/13/15 07:18 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Hawksresurrection said:
I saw this the other day, so unbelievable.  Would love to fuck these people up.

--------------------

OfflineBumble_Dick
loathsome brute
Male User Gallery

Loc: cage-free tomatoes
Re: Police: 6-year-old boy mock 'kidnapped' by family for being too nice to strangers [Re: SmokeSomeHash]
    #769027 - 02/13/15 09:55 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Another lesson from the school of George Bluth... "and that's why you never talk to strangers!"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom