Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

I found a video of trippinballs420 right now (guy does a 22.5g dab, world record attempt)
    #767708 - 01/28/15 09:56 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

youtube.com/watch?v=VA8ZYalgXpA

I don't know if the body is designed to sweat and shake that aggressively, I am confident that for me to try this would mean death.

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: I found a video of trippinballs420 right now (guy does a 22.5g dab, world record attempt) [Re: SleepAid]
    #767711 - 01/28/15 10:14 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Goddamn man, if it wasn't for that leukemia kid I would say it was a waste.

Do you dab sleepaid?

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Re: I found a video of trippinballs420 right now (guy does a 22.5g dab, world record attempt) [Re: Sham87]
    #767712 - 01/28/15 10:23 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Occasionally, but I don't own a rig and in general I prefer smoking the buds. As far as extracts I would rather enjoy some afghan hash/bubble hash, since bho is very difficult to manipulate and doesn't so much add an enjoyable compliment when simply placed on top of the flowers like afghan hash does.

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: I found a video of trippinballs420 right now (guy does a 22.5g dab, world record attempt) [Re: SleepAid]
    #767713 - 01/28/15 10:31 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Bubble hash all the way man!

I remember last year I gave my girl a dab of some clear bho, she was cool. I took a hit and chilled out, she asked for another hit so I gave it to her.

After the hit she just slumped into my bed and had complete ego loss. She had no more than .3 combined. :lol:

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

Re: I found a video of trippinballs420 right now (guy does a 22.5g dab, world record attempt) [Re: Sham87]
    #767718 - 01/29/15 12:50 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

That's a little too fiend status for me.  22.5 would probably last me a year lol.  I would rather have my flowers and bubble hash as well. 

I don't understand how this is enjoyable to be honest. Seems to me that the magic is already lost.

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
Re: I found a video of trippinballs420 right now (guy does a 22.5g dab, world record attempt) [Re: cheezymold]
    #767720 - 01/29/15 01:24 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

That shit hurts my damn lungs...like, way too much...
That, & I don't trust the butane residues

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

Re: I found a video of trippinballs420 right now (guy does a 22.5g dab, world record attempt) [Re: oeric mckenna]
    #767721 - 01/29/15 01:51 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

If I use dabs, it's with a pen instead of a rig. Nice and incognito when I am out and about.  Plus I can take it into a club without any trouble.  My tolerance isn't high enough to need rips of dabs.  Plus, I prefer the taste of flower.  Clean BHO tastes like hospital to me.

OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Re: I found a video of trippinballs420 right now (guy does a 22.5g dab, world record attempt) [Re: cheezymold]
    #767726 - 01/29/15 08:03 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I'm actually on your side cheezy, flower power over here as well. I can't see him being able to get a buzz for the next 6 months (after he comes down in a couple days) now that I think about it.

The original video I came across is him doing a 14g dab which visually was a lot more impressive for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=ES5EbB1gxCg

When I saw it I was like, oh damn- I think I know this dude

Quote:

trippinballs420 said:
biggest issue right now - which strain of shatter to dab :lol:

i just got paid and got a bunch of shatter - 6g blue dream, 30g durban poison, 4g chemdog, 21g house blend

getting seriously :stoned2:

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: I found a video of trippinballs420 right now (guy does a 22.5g dab, world record attempt) [Re: SleepAid] * 2
    #767728 - 01/29/15 08:19 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

what an idiot

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

Re: I found a video of trippinballs420 right now (guy does a 22.5g dab, world record attempt) [Re: CrushNazT] * 1
    #767730 - 01/29/15 08:50 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Hells yeah.  I don't think I would ever give up flowers for dabs.

As far as residual butane goes, if you smoke out of a bong or a pipe with a lighter, you suck down butane every time anyways.  I'm pretty picky about that myself, so I buy those baseball sized hemp wicks lol. 

I really hope that he doesn't die doing dabs like that.  Sure, you might not be able to OD on it, but you can have a heart attack or die from lack of oxygen to the brain.  Then the rest of us are going to have to listen to Nancy Grace go on and on about it :llamastare:

InvisibleHefe
    #767732 - 01/29/15 09:07 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

:burnone:

Edited by Stoneth (01/29/15 12:00 PM)

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
    #767733 - 01/29/15 09:20 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

cheezymold said:

As far as residual butane goes, if you smoke out of a bong or a pipe with a lighter, you suck down butane every time anyways.  I'm pretty picky about that myself, so I buy those baseball sized hemp wicks lol. 

I really hope that he doesn't die doing dabs like that.  Sure, you might not be able to OD on it, but you can have a heart attack or die from lack of oxygen to the brain.  Then the rest of us are going to have to listen to Nancy Grace go on and on about it :llamastare:

if you use a lighter, you're not inhaling butane... that flame you see? thats a chemical reaction thats burning up all that butane and breaking it down into other gases. so no, you're not inhaling butane.

Invisibledrawde
    #767734 - 01/29/15 09:24 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

cheezymold said:
As far as residual butane goes, if you smoke out of a bong or a pipe with a lighter, you suck down butane every time anyways.

Probably several degrees more than any residues taken in from properly purged BHO, which seem too miniscule to even consider.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Invisibledrawde
Re: I found a video of trippinballs420 right now (guy does a 22.5g dab, world record attempt) [Re: CrushNazT]
    #767735 - 01/29/15 09:25 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CrushNazT said:
if you use a lighter, you're not inhaling butane... that flame you see? thats a chemical reaction thats burning up all that butane and breaking it down into other gases. so no, you're not inhaling butane.

You are assuming the butane undergoes complete combustion which is a pretty gross assumption.
-Probably never, at least not with your standard bic lighter
Ever hold the flame up against a hard non-combustible surface? All that black soot is incompletely combusted hydrocarbons
-Probably worse to inhale than butane itself

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Invisibledrawde
Re: I found a video of trippinballs420 right now (guy does a 22.5g dab, world record attempt) [Re: cheezymold] * 1
    #767736 - 01/29/15 09:28 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

cheezymold said:

I would take a quality dab over a flower any day.
Much smoother pull, a great degree less free radicals floating around in the mixture, a clearer high and much less strain on my lungs.

--------------------
King Koopa said:

OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Re: I found a video of trippinballs420 right now (guy does a 22.5g dab, world record attempt) [Re: drawde]
    #767737 - 01/29/15 10:32 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

that first dab after your t break is gonna ring your fuckin' bell dude :thumbup:

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

Re: I found a video of trippinballs420 right now (guy does a 22.5g dab, world record attempt) [Re: drawde]
    #767738 - 01/29/15 10:35 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
Quote:

CrushNazT said:

You are assuming the butane undergoes complete combustion which is a pretty gross assumption.
-Probably never, at least not with your standard bic lighter
Ever hold the flame up against a hard non-combustible surface? All that black soot is incompletely combusted hydrocarbons
-Probably worse to inhale than butane itself

That's a good way to see it lol.  CO2 and H20 are the byproducts of the chemical reaction when butane goes through combustion.  This is also assuming that C4H10 is the only substance that is being burned and is being burned off at 100% efficiency(I seriously doubt a bic does).  Since most butane has some type of additives, you can also get CO as a byproduct. 

With that being said, I don't use the hemp wick for health as a primary reason.  I am degrading the flower into carbon and taking it into my lungs no matter how the combustion is done.  I just hate that nasty ass bic lighter taste.  Besides, butane is a relatively safe chemical in low concentrations. 

A quality dab is fine and all, but that video is not a quality dab.  More like 100 quality dabs.  You can see the vapor collecting and dripping down his beard.  He probably had a puddle of liquid in his lungs afterword, which seems to me like it would promote pneumonia.  I strongly feel clean dabs are healthier than burning flower, but it is the lack of moderation that makes this behavior dangerous.  Pretty sure having tremors afterwords is the body saying something isn't right. 

How much money would an O of dabs cost in the mainland anyways?  Even for shitty quality here costs $100-$120 a gram.  Street value of that hit could almost pay my tuition for a semester :lolsy:

Invisibledrawde
    #767740 - 01/29/15 11:46 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SleepAid said:
that first dab after your t break is gonna ring your fuckin' bell dude :thumbup:

Sheeeit! I better take it easy..

Quote:

cheezymold said:
That's a good way to see it lol.  CO2 and H20 are the byproducts of the chemical reaction when butane goes through combustion.  This is also assuming that C4H10 is the only substance that is being burned and is being burned off at 100% efficiency(I seriously doubt a bic does).  Since most butane has some type of additives, you can also get CO as a byproduct.

Essentially what I was saying :thumbup:
But also that there could be a huge number of different compounds created by the incomplete combustion as when the reaction fails to form pure carbon dioxide and water you can get those remaining hydrocarbons fitting together in all sorts of ways. Few of which could be good for you to inhale I presume.

Quote:

A quality dab is fine and all, but that video is not a quality dab.  More like 100 quality dabs.  You can see the vapor collecting and dripping down his beard.  He probably had a puddle of liquid in his lungs afterword, which seems to me like it would promote pneumonia.  I strongly feel clean dabs are healthier than burning flower, but it is the lack of moderation that makes this behavior dangerous.  Pretty sure having tremors afterwords is the body saying something isn't right

Shit, with the stuff I make for myself a gram should be at least 50 good hits...
If not, either your tolerance is stupid bad or you aren't doing it right.

But yeah, that was pretty dumb...
And I agree 100% with you about moderated dabs being healthier to smoke than bud.

--------------------
King Koopa said:

InvisibleP-O

Re: I found a video of trippinballs420 right now (guy does a 22.5g dab, world record attempt) [Re: drawde] * 1
    #767741 - 01/29/15 12:05 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

im fucking toe up off 2-3 small dabs... 22 grams would get me high 200 times

Huge waste.

Side note: when i at 8 grams in an edible (dosing math mistake), i was shaking and sweating for hours.  Super intense and not fun

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

Re: I found a video of trippinballs420 right now (guy does a 22.5g dab, world record attempt) [Re: P-O]
    #767744 - 01/29/15 12:18 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I'll admit, a gram of decent BHO lasts me about 2 weeks.  It is likely the amount in the video would degrade before I got anywhere near finishing it.  I don't really care for taking hits off a rig because I can't handle the intense pressure i get in my head.  I really don't care for the feeling of being too high personally.  Although I normally smoke everyday(besides my current T-break) my tolerance never gets too high.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder