Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Be Careful Where You Buy Seeds * 1
    #763134 - 12/24/14 12:38 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

From the messaging system on another forum after he posted asking for thousands of seeds, other members thought he was a cop & I said dude was probably just trying to start up a seed bank.

But, with everyone trying to make money at the expense of other people now that there's such a big interest in cannabis, these people scare me a little even though this one was particularly funny since he had a meltdown after I insulted him. I have no doubt this guy would take any seed he could get as long as it was cheap & sell it as anything he could to make a quick buck then disappear.

His ID was getoutwhileontop which kind of tells you a little idea where his mind is at. So, always research what you're buying & who you're buying it from.

Them -
Quote:

Any chance of a bulk order at very low cost? I just don't have the room, time, or connections to grow my own seeds.

Me -
Quote:

We're not a wholesaler - that doesn't fit in our business model.

Them -
Quote:

That's ok , you could make an exception, that way your share holders will not find a way to fire you for turning down $10,000 order. No share holder/owner would appreciate business/profit being turned away;)

Me -
Quote:

You're crazy.

First, $10K is not nearly enough.

Second, we don't buy in bulk so we don't have the inventory you're looking for.

Third, it's illegal to export even one seed into the US, so no one with a lick of sense is going to put their legal business at risk with a shipment that would probably get seized at customs.

Fourth, any fool can create 1000 seeds in a 4x4 space in 3 months or less if they don't care about specific genetics, which you apparently do not.

Fifth, if you want to buy the cheapest seeds you can buy without caring what you get so that you can resell at jacked up prices & rip people off, I'm not interested in doing business with you.

Sixth, if you want the seeds for yourself, you're an idiot & I still don't want to do business with you. Anyone running an operation of that size wouldn't be doing it by seed.

I'm beginning to think like everyone else - you smell like bacon.

You can forget about me getting fired for not taking the bait. If I even brought it up, they'd be laughing as hard as I am right now.

Them -

Quote:

First 10K is enough to make anyone interested whether it's a little interested or a lot.

Second, if you don't have the inventory that's fine that's all you had to say.

Third, how much of a moron are you...I'm not from the U.S. Loooool

Fourth, why don't I care about specific genetics, again your a complete moron because your assuming I don't when I never said I didn't.

Fifth, your a hypocrite because you jack up prices like everyone else otherwise no one would be in the seed business looool

Sixth lets say I was doing this for myself (which for you to assume) is your your third inaccurate assumption looool) why would It not be done by seed if someone has no room for mothers or breeding.

Seventh, your yet again wrong, what do I have to gain if I was a cop hahahhaha seeds are legal dumb ass!

I find it highly in your companies best interests to fire you as your wrong, very unprofessional, a hypocrite, and the list goes (not just on one thing but many accounts!)

Me -
Quote:

10K is not enough for anyone to be interested when 10K doesn't cover the costs.

And, I now have no more interest in talking to you. If you contact me one more time or give me any other reason to do it, I'll post this publicly so everyone can laugh at you.

Have a nice holiday & a nice life.

N.B. The owner gets a copy of every message that comes through here. I could say anything I want to you at this point & he'd just laugh. There's absolutely no way I'm getting fired.

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBubbaGump
Stranger

Re: Be Careful Where You Buy Seeds [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #763148 - 12/24/14 01:25 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Wow.smh. good thing u caught it

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Be Careful Where You Buy Seeds [Re: BubbaGump]
    #763156 - 12/24/14 01:37 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

It was impossible not to catch - he PM'd me.

Professional growers, I would imagine, work off clones for the most part. Or, if they really like seeds, they'll breed their own.

Aspiring breeders would be extremely picky about genetics & wouldn't want bulk seeds which kind of screams I'll take anything.

And, if you don't have room for a mother or a couple parents, how will you ever have room to plant 1000 seeds?

If he's not planning to resell, he's making some of the most expensive bird food I've ever heard of.

He'd probably take bag seed if he could get it & start pimping it out as the next Girl Scout Cookies or whatever's hot this week.

It was funny, but it made me a little mad too.

--------------------

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
    #763225 - 12/24/14 08:21 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

GET EM!!!!!

Go you. Its good to see that bigger game players still support hard work, honesty, and integrity. Greed ruins anything and there is too much money in the business to not have some greed.

You are right though, he probably was a cop. Doesn't seem very smart to be flaunting how much you are willing to spend from a customer's standpoint.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#763232 - 12/24/14 09:28 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cannabis_seeds said:
It was impossible not to catch - he PM'd me.

Professional growers, I would imagine, work off clones for the most part. Or, if they really like seeds, they'll breed their own.

Aspiring breeders would be extremely picky about genetics & wouldn't want bulk seeds which kind of screams I'll take anything.

And, if you don't have room for a mother or a couple parents, how will you ever have room to plant 1000 seeds?

If he's not planning to resell, he's making some of the most expensive bird food I've ever heard of.

He'd probably take bag seed if he could get it & start pimping it out as the next Girl Scout Cookies or whatever's hot this week.

It was funny, but it made me a little mad too.

Of all people you know how I feel about this shit. I'd kill this guy with a blow torch if I could.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineBubbaGump
Stranger

Re: Be Careful Where You Buy Seeds [Re: Magash]
    #763234 - 12/24/14 09:46 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

After reading it again, it doesn't make sense. How do you havw $10, 000 to buy seeds, but don't have a small space to produce your own seeds? $10, 000 is enough to get a cheap spot and cover a decent crop from start to finish. I've done it with way less. If he's not a cop then he was probably going to try to not pay for it some how or something grimey.smh. I cant stand seeing people try to take advantage of other people, especially generous people. Arent you from Gorilla? You're doing a massive giveaway, then have some grimey douche try to get over like this. I recently got robbed for around that same amount of money so this just really erks me. Doesn't matter how good you treat people or how generous you are, there's always someone that feels they deserve it all.

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#763271 - 12/25/14 10:33 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I should have strung him along to see if he'd been happy with plain old bag seed, got his address & sent that to Magash for the blow torch treatment.

~~sherry

--------------------

OfflineBubbaGump
Stranger

#763296 - 12/25/14 05:07 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

You know he wouldve too.lol.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#763310 - 12/25/14 06:50 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Damn right I would have. I take growing serious and this shit drives me F-U-C-K-I-N-G INSANE. Fucks shit up for everybody. What if the people buying his seeds sell the clones to clubs as a certain strain cause that dipshit told them that was the strain when they bought the seeds. Nobody thinks how this shit trickles down to everybody.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineBubbaGump
Stranger

Re: Be Careful Where You Buy Seeds [Re: Magash]
    #763330 - 12/25/14 08:35 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Damn right I would have. I take growing serious and this shit drives me F-U-C-K-I-N-G INSANE. Fucks shit up for everybody. What if the people buying his seeds sell the clones to clubs as a certain strain cause that dipshit told them that was the strain when they bought the seeds. Nobody thinks how this shit trickles down to everybody.

Exactly. I actually had this happen to me on my last crop. Someone gave me 5 mothers and told me they were specific strains that I was geeked about. I took all that time taking care of them, taking cuts, gave cuts to friends and everything. Then found out they were just some bullshit bag seed moms smh. I kinda shouldve known better because the guy I got it from isn't really a seriojs grower amd he probably thought I wouldnt be able to tell the difference from deathstar and bagseed. Couldnt really tell until they got a little older and noticed missing characteristics they shouldve had

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals