Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

Has anyone here had any experience with using cannabis oil for cancer/symptom relief?
    #756392 - 11/07/14 04:41 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I don't normally make topics like this but I don't know where to go for information right now.

Basically, my grandpa has cancer and he's going to die within 6 months or so if things don't turn around.

Since we're faced with this, I figured there would be no harm in at least trying to get him something to help.  Either it relieves his symptoms and he can go peacefully, or it actually helps keep the cancer at bay.  Either would be great.

Does anyone have any advice on what kind of strains I would want?  Does THC do anything beneficial or am I looking for high CBD strains,  or would something specific like Charlotte's Web be best?

I have some dank ass weed right here but I don't really want him to smoke it, since that won't do much to help and it would get him way too high upfront, being that he's the old conservative type that would never even consider any of this if he wasn't dying.

I'm probably making a trip to Colorado soon to try to scope out some medicine, but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Has anyone here had any experience with using cannabis oil for cancer/symptom relief? [Re: Inocuole] * 1
    #756405 - 11/07/14 05:34 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Some people claim its all a crock others say it works.

My uncles friend has skin cancer and has been applying Rick Simpson Oil on the 'wound' for a month now. He is reporting that it is working so far and the 'wound' is healing.

As for strains I read that the higher the THC the better as THC is what kills the cancer.
I would suggest he eat the oil as well.

:2cents:

Edited by Deadkndys420 (11/07/14 05:39 PM)

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

Re: Has anyone here had any experience with using cannabis oil for cancer/symptom relief? [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #756408 - 11/07/14 05:44 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

If that were the case would I be better off getting a zip of some nug from my dealer and just making him some oil in the crock pot with some coconut oil or something like that?

Wouldn't eating just a small amount of that get him high as a fucking kite though?  Or are all the non-THC varieties just for kids because people don't want them being stoned?

And yeah it'd be great if it fights the cancer but I'm really just looking for relief, and appetite stimulation.  High-THC bud always makes me kinda nervous/jittery though.

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Has anyone here had any experience with using cannabis oil for cancer/symptom relief? [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #756411 - 11/07/14 05:58 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I would just start with some average decent bud and see how that goes. Then you can gauge if more THC would be tolerable or not.

Also the usual dosage of RSO is about a half a grain of rice or so. Hopefully that is not enough to get high.

Another helpful vid.

Edited by Deadkndys420 (11/07/14 06:04 PM)

InvisibleP-O

#756664 - 11/10/14 12:35 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I used strong bho oil on my dogs skin cancer for a few months it dried up and ended up falling off his skin... saved me $700

This was the 3rd skin cancer lesion he got... and after paying to  the first two i decided to try BHO in it... It worked for him.  (and 3 years later hasnt had ANY more skin cancer).  Skin Cancer is common in boxers

My other dog got blood cancer a year ago... she was soooooo loved by everyone .  The vet gave her 1-2 months to live.  This news shocked and hurt everyone here. 

So i decided to fight the cancer as best as i could.... we cooked all her meals (super healthy)... she got soursop leaves in every meal, and i would give her 2 oral doses of bho daily .

Dosage was hard... i didnt want to get her high, i wanted to kill the cancer inside her.  so i had to start VERY small.... i was able to increase the dose after a while, but was too scared to dose her high because i didnt wanna make her uncomfortable..... well she passed away last summer.  She did live 7 month after being told she had 1-2 months to live

But blood cancer is no joke.  I believe in cannabis oil in fighting cancer, but dont wanna debate it with people here (there are lots of people that dont believe in it)

Edited by P-O (11/10/14 12:42 PM)

InvisibleP-O

#756665 - 11/10/14 12:41 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
Some people claim its all a crock others say it works.

My uncles friend has skin cancer and has been applying Rick Simpson Oil on the 'wound' for a month now. He is reporting that it is working so far and the 'wound' is healing.

As for strains I read that the higher the THC the better as THC is what kills the cancer.
I would suggest he eat the oil as well.

Glad to hear ur uncles friend is trying this....

Tell him not to stop if it gets bigger.... with my dog his red lump got bigger the first month.  Then it kinda started sticking out more.  The next month it was half hanging out his body (body was pushing the the WHOLE lump out!!)  it got crusty and more and more was hanging there.... then after 3-4 months it was hanging... looked like a small meatball hanging by skin.

Then i went to apply it one day and it was gone!

Ill try and find the pictures i took

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

Re: Has anyone here had any experience with using cannabis oil for cancer/symptom relief? [Re: P-O]
    #756719 - 11/10/14 07:02 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Dude that's nasty but pretty awesome.

Would still appreciate any and all input, I don't give a fuck about people who want to come in here saying it doesn't work.

InvisibleP-O

Re: Has anyone here had any experience with using cannabis oil for cancer/symptom relief? [Re: Inocuole]
    #756737 - 11/10/14 08:09 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

What is you grandpa dying of?

unless hes a cannabis user i dont think hes would wanna take oral doses of cannabis oil on his death bed

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

Re: Has anyone here had any experience with using cannabis oil for cancer/symptom relief? [Re: P-O]
    #756760 - 11/10/14 10:29 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I had that thought too, which is why I was looking into low-THC alternatives.  It was prostate cancer that worked its way into the bladder and then managed to get into soft tissue so it's pretty much.. spreading everywhere I guess.  It really sucks and I don't know what I can do, I feel guilty grieving before he's dead...  I just want to take away some of the pain.

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: Has anyone here had any experience with using cannabis oil for cancer/symptom relief? [Re: Inocuole] * 1
    #757693 - 11/16/14 04:00 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Whatever you do good luck. Jus make sure he is happy and knows what he will be putting in his body.

I do believe canabis fights cancer also

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag