Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: How I make your seeds [Re: Nevar44]
    #807440 - 03/07/16 07:37 AM (8 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

I was recently gifted 20 f3 seeds. Can't get the p1 momma tho...

What would be best to do mag?

I think if I only had F3 seeds to work with and I was trying to make something specific I'd do it with just females. With F3s it's easy to find a good female we all know what we like with them but finding a good male is a shot in the dark so by eliminating the males I eliminate the problem.

Quote:

Btw is the lemon like a lemon kush from cali.

I'm in Cali so I have two strains that are fairly popular to use for lemon smell and taste. Lemon OG Kush and Lemon Skunk.(I believe both strains originally came from DNA Genetics or Reserva Provada)

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
Re: How I make your seeds [Re: Magash]
    #807447 - 03/07/16 08:01 AM (8 years, 23 days ago)

I like the flavor lemon kush brings, but don't like the suuuper lemony flavor that the lemon haze brings

Are u seeing lots of phenotypic expressions with the og breeding like they say? Hey mag where does og come from lol?? :smile:

So I hear u w the F3s lounge n clear. But it leaves me saying to myself...

well wtf... no male again... if half the time u don't even know if ur seeds are F1 or f2 or f3 or stable... that makes it so basically anyone that doesn't start w a pure sativa or pure indica and get seeds from those....

Well u may just have a cap shoot, seems if u want good genetics u need good males which u need good land race strains for ???

Or good stable seeds Will do the trick also right?

Hey mag, where does someone get mag seeds lol? Only from mag himself or is there a bank? I'd like some good ole GDP eventually :smile: gotta love that one

#1 rule in growing. DON'T GROW SHITTY PHENOS. DONT clone them, DONT give them to ur friends, they DO NOT pass go, or collect two hundred dollars..

If everyone made seeds like mag, we would have better genetics in the universal cannabis genes pool, if u will. If no one ever went and crossed cap and sold f1s to people... I wonder what the strains would be like today:blazed:

Edited by Nevar44 (03/07/16 08:30 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #807459 - 03/07/16 12:51 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Are u seeing lots of phenotypic expressions with the og breeding like they say?

Nah, OG is a fairly easy strain to work with. Sure as hell isn't no Thai

Quote:

Well u may just have a cap shoot, seems if u want good genetics u need good males which u need good land race strains for ???

You know to be honest there isn't anything in breeding I can't do with just females. I've maybe done one or two batches of seeds in the last year where I used males.

Quote:

Hey mag, where does someone get mag seeds lol? Only from mag himself or is there a bank? I'd like some good ole GDP eventually :smile: gotta love that one

I use to sell em threw Doc Chronic Seeds but they have a new owner who was a pain in the ass to deal with I pulled em from there and when I ever get around to doing up another big batch that doesn't sell out at the clubs Gorilla seeds has let me know they want to carry as much as I can get them.

Quote:

If everyone made seeds like mag, we would have better genetics in the universal cannabis genes pool

Well I don't know about that but I do wish more breeders went threw the trouble of stabilizing their strains and to be honest I don't know why they don't. I admit it's nice that when I want to brag about my strains all I have to say is "check the results of anybody that has grown my strains" and I'm done. :derfase:

:prettyflyforawhiteguy::happyweed::prettyflyforawhiteguy:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
    #807462 - 03/07/16 01:28 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Gorilla seeds has let me know they want to carry as much as I can get them.

that would be the bees knees :hatsoff:

Quote:

I do wish more breeders went threw the trouble of stabilizing their strains and to be honest I don't know why they don't.

:moneyeyes: like you dont know :hehehe:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:1:growingweed:3:growingweed:B:farmerdance:U:growingweed:D:growingweed:S:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: How I make your seeds [Re: 13buds]
    #807463 - 03/07/16 01:48 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

The clubs lol dam the clubs lol

I may be making my way down to chico and San fran soon lol...

I could check some clubs out?? :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #807467 - 03/07/16 04:17 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

I use to be in that area but I'm way further south near the boarder.:wexican:

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807549 - 03/09/16 08:44 AM (8 years, 21 days ago)

If working w females... I wonder how much extra time is involved in picking a female which doesn't herm under lots of stress. Does this come easily or take a lot of tries/effort sometimes?

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #807552 - 03/09/16 09:48 AM (8 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Nevar44 said:
If working w females... I wonder how much extra time is involved in picking a female which doesn't herm under lots of stress. Does this come easily or take a lot of tries/effort sometimes?

It's easy just adds about a month to your time. If you have a mother plant that you have had for a while it's fairly safe to say it's good to use.

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807598 - 03/09/16 09:21 PM (8 years, 21 days ago)

:takingnotes: verrrry interesting

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies