Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSp4rr0w
Lurker
Female

Loc: South East
First grow 2014 -Bubblelicious, Raspberry Cough, White Castle
    #750071 - 09/27/14 12:26 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Hey all,

This is my first post/grow/timeline on this site. I've been mostly active on the Shroomery but after a hiatus made the switch when my mom got sick. So this grow is strictly for medical reasons and the buds will ultimately be used to make Rick Simpson oil.

I have planted-5 seeds of each Bubblelicious,Raspberry Cough, White Castle & 5 seeds a mixed variety pack thrown in by the distributor.

9-23 Planted all the seeds

9-27 We have sprouts!
2 Raspberry Cough & 2 White Castle

9-28
5/5 Raspberry Cough seeds have sprouted
5/5 White Castle seeds have sprouted
4/5 Bubblelicious seeds have sprouted
2/5 mixed variety pack have sprouted
Sorry some of the images are sideways. Bleh!

10/1 The babies have been transplanted into larger cups!

10/8
Exponential growth in the last week, the plants actually look like weed rather then an sprout army. Tonight they got re-potted into their final homes! The random seeds are doing the worst, with only 1 "large" plant, while the White Castle is doing the best. Raspberry cough gets second place as far as growth and attractiveness goes and surprisingly, to me, the Bubblelicious is the least satisfying with how it has come along.
-The picture with my pinky is the smallest plant with my pinky finger for scale. Maybe will yield a bowl if we're lucky.  :biggrin:

10/9 Happy babies!

10/22
Last week my boyfriend and I built a "green" house for the gang. :wink:
Plants have gone onto their flowering light cycle and they are beginning to sprout their male/female parts. Tonight I juiced one of the male plants before he went into the compost bin. Juice is bitter similar to kale.

Edited by Sp4rr0w (10/21/14 11:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: First grow 2014 -Bubblelicious, Raspberry Cough, White Castle [Re: Sp4rr0w]
    #750074 - 09/27/14 01:35 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Welcome aboard.

Sounds like a bunch of Nirvana strains. I've had luck with their stuff and their one of the few that is actually worth the money.

Nirvana AK48

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: First grow 2014 -Bubblelicious, Raspberry Cough, White Castle [Re: Magash]
    #750084 - 09/27/14 03:40 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: First grow 2014 -Bubblelicious, Raspberry Cough, White Castle [Re: mhbound]
    #750147 - 09/27/14 10:59 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

welcome! There are a lot of new high CBD strains coming out lately from different seed companies that are likely good for different problems. There's also supposed to be some evidence that specific cannabinoid profiles are better for specific illnesses. Not sure where you figure that info out though.

OfflineSp4rr0w
Lurker
Female

#751100 - 10/04/14 11:37 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Hey Magash!

Yes they are indeed from Nirvana, I feel like the seeds were definetly worth the money. They are thriving very well so far. They aren't the feminized seeds so my boyfriend and I made bets on how many will end up male. The only seeds that aren't doing that great are the freebies but it doesn't really matter to me since we have 19 plants. The white caste and raspberry cough are popping off while the bubblelicious has been lagging a little bit behind.
I am super interested what the yield is going to end up being!

My boyfriend was recommended Nirvana at a local hydroponic store.  What other distributors do you recommend?

Offlinewebster10

#751155 - 10/05/14 11:57 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/746663

That's just one I know he likes.

He breeds some of his own strains as well. I'd also like to add that these strains he breeds are just....:awesomenod:

EDIT: I knew he posted a short list of good seed companies recently and just stumbled across it.

Quote:

There are companies like THSeeds, DNA, Mr. Nice, Sensi, Paradise

Edited by webster10 (10/05/14 12:05 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #751162 - 10/05/14 01:23 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Sp4rr0w said:
Hey Magash!

Yes they are indeed from Nirvana, I feel like the seeds were definetly worth the money. They are thriving very well so far. They aren't the feminized seeds so my boyfriend and I made bets on how many will end up male. The only seeds that aren't doing that great are the freebies but it doesn't really matter to me since we have 19 plants. The white caste and raspberry cough are popping off while the bubblelicious has been lagging a little bit behind.
I am super interested what the yield is going to end up being!

My boyfriend was recommended Nirvana at a local hydroponic store.  What other distributors do you recommend?

Webster10 Pretty much answered it for me thank you. I recently tried DNA Lemon OG Kush and found it to be a good strain and could tell that they do good work meaning it wasn't just a typical cross they actually have done a little work.

All the strains your growing yield well but I can't make that call without knowing more about the garden then again a lot is gonna depend on the skill of the grower also.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineSp4rr0w
Lurker
Female

#751835 - 10/08/14 09:49 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I'm checking out the site now. Thanks so much guys!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom