Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMdahmer
Stranger
First grow * 1
    #749300 - 09/23/14 07:34 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

What's up knee grows? Mdahmer here, I mess around more on the shroomery but I started an account here and planted my first seeds when I first got back into mushroom growing in April. I love herb more than most and I'm just fucking stoked to have grown my own and done so well (relatively).

On April 8 I planted 12 bag seeds in potting soil in 12 oz solo cups, I kept them in a window until they were six inches tall (some already smelled like herb but some didn't does that mean anything?)

I didn't have the option of planting in full sun. The girls are in a wood line facing west so they get only afternoon sun.

4 plants were killed by a farmer tilling the field, his machine covered the little gals in dirt and I couldn't even find them, I dug all around lol. 4 more plants were males and I took them away. I smoked the shit outta the leaves and flowers of them cause I was broke...it worked but was a very sleepy high.

So I had 4 females, the farmers were chopping trees to use the branches as stakes, one tree fell on one of my girls. She was stunted and scraggly but I saved her little life and she went on to be my ever present weed stash as I smoked immature wet nugs :lol: very professional I am. I harvested her yesterday to actually dry the ounce or so left on her. Here are the other 3

Here's #1 this got the least sun, the stem stretched about 2 1/2 ft before any leaves began and this in the pic is almost the whole of her.
And here's a close up

And the close

Here's the main

#3 was in  a separate spot and got by far the most sun, it's a huge difference. It really showed me how important light is. For veg growth I was lazy and just pissed in a gallon jug and filled it with water for my nitrogen. For flowering I'm using MG bloom booster 10-52-10 weekly and Atlantis fish fertilizer once a month.

One more question I've watched my trichomes go from a shiny clear to more cloudy. About how long (I know this probably varies but about) until they start to go brownish? I wanna stop my nutes two weeks before harvest right? So if they just turned cloudy a week ago is it a month till here done or weeks or does it depend on the amount of light? Sorry for the mega post and hanks for checking it out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: First grow [Re: Mdahmer]
    #749304 - 09/23/14 08:34 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

From what your saying I'm surprised they did as well as they did.

Welcome to the Growery

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineMdahmer
Stranger

Re: First grow [Re: Magash]
    #749315 - 09/23/14 09:09 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks! Yea man they surprised me too in pretty bad conditions but the soil around here is excellent which probably helped but next year I'll have some full sun scouted for sure and proper nutrients and I guess I'll opt for some name brand seeds I just didn't want to waste money if I wasn't going to be able to pull it off.

I'll update with weight and pics once I get some dried.

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: First grow [Re: Mdahmer]
    #749378 - 09/23/14 03:26 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I don't know where you are growing but if it is illegal(and planting on someone elses land is regardless of location) you need to be careful. Too many people getting too close.

I'm interested to see what you pull. I have some places I can plant that will get veryyy little sunlight but I don't want to sell the bud I want to make concentrates with it so I can plant a bunch and keep them hidden easily.

Next year will be a big year for me.

Good job though for your first grow.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: First grow [Re: mhbound]
    #749387 - 09/23/14 05:23 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

welcome! wait a minute... I recognize that bush... and I was with 3 other farmers chopping down trees to make stakes... that's my yard!

I guess you spread them out a lot and that's how they didn't notice.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck