Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinechromegnome
Stranger

Diary of a Madman Prologue
    #747321 - 09/10/14 12:33 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Diary of a Madman

So this idea just came to me a book where i can write from me to you.My name is trey i went to a mental hospital after eating massivedoses of psychedelics. Every day when i wake upi can't rememberanything unles im reminded by god or my family, that takescareof me. Sometimes it's even hard to just continue, when youcan't think, that is another problem I have,I've taken a lot of psychedelics in my my life DMT 3 times, ive made cactus tea, and iveeaten acid a handful of times, smoke weed daily, and ive tried alot of other drugs in my life. Ihave stories that come to me about mypast,and when i write to you it takes my mind to a better place,that why im here to write for you, so if you like to read, stay a while,this bookis very different from any other book out there. Mygoal is to write in this book everyday for a year at at the end publish it,today is, o yeah i've eaten mushrooms more times than i canremember. Today is 9/10/2014.

Day one where do we begin, I guess i can tell you a little bit moreabout myself, but remember, because of psychedelics i have thismental disorder, so that's what you need to knowmost. They couldn't tell me what my problem is, but my hospital release paperssay i have some kind of unknown psychosis, obviously due to the drugs. Ilove psychedelics, becausethey are love, weed is the only drug i take anymore, because its mother natures love, why do you think you getthat high feeling you like so much, that's because mother nature givesyou a giant hug, the biggest best hug you can stand for about an hour andthirty minutes. I smoke weed because it's medicine, people thatcan't feel love, that can't have it, are still ableto smoke weed. This is why I smoke weed.

I like to share stories with you, so I'll share one now, I took over aquarter of mushrooms this one time, I don't advise doing this unlessyour mentally capable it was extremely intense,all mind fuck, no visuals whatsoever, it was such a massive dose i can't remember when iswallowed the last piece, but i think it was here. I ate a lot ofmushrooms that day and i wentfor a drive, to a buddy of mines house, a really nice guy, my friend dave. He wasn't expecting mebutsomethingtold me to get out of the house and go over there so idid. Come to find outhe had his girl over and they were watchingmovies and shit, so i couldnt really be there,and all thoughwe did hang outand talk for a while but after that i had to leave.

I get in my car and head down the road, tripping nuts on thesemushrooms, but some of you are like no fucking way how could youdrive on all of these mushrooms, i don't know, ivebeen driving on drugs for as long as i have been able to drive, and it has nevereffected me. I did get pulled over one time for driving tiredthough lol. So anyways My friend had told me, andremember im perma tripping for life, thats my mental disorder. Even I get theserealizations that come to me during the writing to you, so Ithink this book will be pretty cool in the end,all of you can tell me how it turns out. I love you guys, that's everyone, not just the peoplereading this right now.

Psychedelics have taught me a way to live without negativity, and eventhough some one as emotionless and me still gets sad, notdepressed, but sad. I hope to relenquish all  of yourfeelings or so it says that. I Want to be able to free your mind and maybe you can beon the same intellectual level as me. See I have found that through sing psychedelics unlocksbrain access that we normally don't have, like they say how we have 8% brain access and the rest we don't evenuse, well mushroom evolution, where you eat mushrooms, or otherpsychedlics, to evolve, you can be like me too. But people worryabout things that aren't as important as human evolution, can youimagine if everyone on this earth had 100% brainaccess, what we could do good with that power. We can change the world, peace andharomny, no wars, no nothing unless it matters, food water shelterpsychedelics music, that'swhat we need.

I hate violence, it doesn;t belong in a world as beautiful as mine, a place this sublime a place for rhyme time, the straight divine.

I lay in the sun, a place where the light comes, a dream a spupremebeing, this supreme watching through us, the light thatguides, the great divide, between heaven and earth,whycan't they be one in thesame, why must we wait, for heavan, when we can make earth heavan,why don't we do this, we should that's how we should live, weshould make this world be heaven.

Edited by chromegnome (09/12/14 11:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGoonerHeClips
Stranger

Re: My book, and about myself. [Re: chromegnome] * 3
    #747467 - 09/11/14 07:55 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

It's going to be nearly twice as long with your spacing.

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male
Re: My book, and about myself. *DELETED* [Re: GoonerHeClips] * 3
    #747517 - 09/11/14 03:08 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Stoneth

Reason for deletion: if you have nothing of value to add. Then stfu, and take it to the dome.

--------------------
I was down on my luck
So I put my bag in the back of my black Cadillac Coupe DeVille
I had a meeting at the crossroad
But didn't know that my soul was about to get killed

Offlinecannabacchus
Stranger
Re: My book, and about myself. *DELETED* [Re: eman nigol] * 1
    #747545 - 09/11/14 05:08 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Stoneth

Reason for deletion: if you have nothing of value to add. Then stfu, and take it to the dome.

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male
Re: My book, and about myself. *DELETED* [Re: cannabacchus]
    #747557 - 09/11/14 06:13 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Stoneth

--------------------
I was down on my luck

InvisibleP-O

Re: My book, and about myself. *DELETED* [Re: chromegnome]
    #747609 - 09/11/14 07:43 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Stoneth

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: My book, and about myself. *DELETED* [Re: P-O] * 2
    #747657 - 09/11/14 09:46 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I have nothing to say. So I'll STFU

Never read the 1st post

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Edited by KaptKid (09/11/14 09:46 PM)

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male
Re: My book, and about myself. *DELETED* [Re: eman nigol]
    #747678 - 09/12/14 07:36 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

eman nigol said:
Post deleted by Stoneth<p>Reason for deletion: if you have nothing of value to add.
Then stfu, and take it to the dome.

Can I get an invite to said dome? Gets old messing with these jabronies.

--------------------
I was down on my luck

Offlinechromegnome
Stranger

Re: My book, and about myself. [Re: GoonerHeClips]
    #747695 - 09/12/14 10:34 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

GoonerHeClips said:
It's going to be nearly twice as long with your spacing.

Didn't Notice until now, I'll fix the spacing.

PS You can only evolve once.

Edited by chromegnome (09/12/14 10:47 AM)

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: My book, and about myself. [Re: chromegnome] * 1
    #747696 - 09/12/14 10:56 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I'd read your book.

All of my journal entries will eventually climax when i'm old and people find out they were a long running suicide note.

Offlinechromegnome
Stranger

Re: My book, and about myself. [Re: nannybooboo]
    #747700 - 09/12/14 11:14 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Just smoke some weed man and kick back with the rest of us.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies