Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSunCAN
NEWGUY
 User Gallery

Amended soil * 1
    #744172 - 08/16/14 10:23 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Hey guys. Im new here and still a new to growing indoors although i have pulled a few crops outdoors and in . I have some girls outdoors now. When there ready i will bring them home and take some pics. The strain im working with is Serious six from serious seeds. A Buddy gave me a cut and i made a few from there. I have some feminized god bud, Ak-47 and cali orange seeds that i want to start for some mothers but first i want to get my soil regime and feeding program down first.Which brings me to you guys!If you could review my ideas and give any criticism or suggestions i would appreciate that , Thanks
I want to make a soil that will take me into flowering where i need only one tea or food/water mix.I've taken bit of info from ppl here and ic mag so thanks for share ing and hopefully I've learned something.

So this will be the soil:

25%black earth
25%peat moss or coco
25%perlite
25%vermiculite

Dolomite lime 1tblsp/gln
Blood meal 1tb lsp/gln
Bonemeal 1tblsp/gln
Kelp meal 1tblsp/gln
Wormcastings 1tblsp/gln
That will be the soil im hoping it will suffice. I will also water with:

Fish emulsion 1tblsp/gln
Shults 10-15-10 liquid (recommended dose)
Blackstrap Mollasses 1tblsp/gln

This is similiar to Drbud Greenegeens on ic mag and wanted to make my grow as successful as his.
My flower chamber is about 26x17" (picture on my journal) and i have 6 24" Daylight bulbs on a hanging reflector i made,Im thinkn i might need a litter more power as thas only 120 was over approx. 3 sqre/ft, Any ways let me know what you guys think because ive got #0 girls that arent so healthy and id like to get them back in shape and flower them for the first run in the cabinet. Thanks guys

--------------------
"I'm Just TryingTo Get My Grow On"

Edited by SunCAN (08/16/14 11:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSmokeSomeHash
Littlest pee pee on da block
 User Gallery

Loc: murica Flag
Re: Amended soil [Re: SunCAN]
    #744375 - 08/18/14 09:26 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Could be better...

dont get too hyped up on perfect mixes...just that theres a healthy mix of organic matter and good drainage.

Focus more on getting better lights than your soil mix...at the very least go get some 2 foot t5s.

--------------------

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Amended soil [Re: SmokeSomeHash]
    #744443 - 08/19/14 05:16 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

That soil mix might be a bit too hot for the type of growth you will be seeing from the lighting you are using.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineSunCAN
NEWGUY
 User Gallery

Re: Amended soil [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #744745 - 08/21/14 07:08 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Hey guys thanks for the Response,
So last night .I made The soil(inoculated) To let rest for a couple weeks. I had 13 girls just sitting around starting to get tall so i took some cuttings and for the next run and transplanted The other twelve in two 12 liter storage bins 6 each. Then i had 10 clones that had  all rooted at the same time for once. 10for10 this time only takin me 6 months.lol I put them in small pots Fed with gallon RO water,    liveShults101510 and Fish Emulsion 1tblspn. and flipped to 12/12.
I know the fish em. is high nitrogen but i was trying to follow a recipe using what i can find where i live. Also, The medium i used was pro mix with the Michorizea,pertlite,vermiculite and worm castings.
After I fet everything i test the runoff off the water with the paper tester. just below 7 and to further check. I took A soil analysis N was good, P was low, K was Good and My PH Was the same. Just under 7.Finally, off to a descent start. hopfully in a couple days il have some lush green plants pics. also guys, Should i ad some more warm white Cfl 42 watters with the T5s or get rid of all floros and get 2 150 hps lights?
Good evening gents

--------------------
"I'm Just TryingTo Get My Grow On"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies