Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: TribalSeed] * 3
    #744322 - 08/18/14 04:00 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

It's always the new members trying to change shit.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Deadkndys420] * 1
    #744347 - 08/18/14 07:57 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Sexuality & Relationship Forum? Lol, sexuality: everyone here has been considered a fgt by at least one other member at some point. And as far as relationships, track down the member formerly known as a7x and she'll let you know of some endeavors.

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
:haha:

Also no stal invalid poll.

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Sham87]
    #744354 - 08/18/14 08:05 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

nannybooboo said:
Sexuality & Relationship Forum? Lol, sexuality: everyone here has been considered a fgt by at least one other member at some point. And as far as relationships, track down the member formerly known as a7x and she'll let you know of some endeavors.

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
:haha:

Also no stal invalid poll.

:lolsy:
Fuck no, that shit is hilarious.
+1 for Nanny.

Quote:

Sham87 said:
It's always the new members trying to change shit.

I get wanting to do good for a community you believe in, but lets be honest here, 3/4ths of us are trolls and the last quarter is guys/gals that post only one they have something worth saying. Lastly, half of the members on here live in places where weed is illegal so we cant really advertise our membership. I know I cant.

More sub forums are cool, but like I said before, there is just not enough traffic. Plus as a stoner I am lucky to remember where the fuck I put my car keys......let alone remember to check all forums and sub forums when I am wanting to enter a discussion and then refer back to it.
Its just not practical.

I have an idea......

We should all go over to the shroomery and troll the fuck out of those sensitive little bitches.

Right Stone?

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: TribalSeed]
    #744357 - 08/18/14 08:12 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I wasn't talking about you man, you bring what the kids call the good vibes. :cool2:

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Sham87]
    #744359 - 08/18/14 08:15 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
I wasn't talking about you man, you bring what the kids call the good vibes. :cool2:

Believe it or not brother. I knew that. :cool2:
Just felt a bit sympathetic for OP and the other dude. I don't want to have a hand in running anybody off from the site. The dome is a cruel and unusual place to newbies.

Those kids you speak of......they are all from my seed. :pedrophile:

--------------------

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: TribalSeed]
    #744362 - 08/18/14 08:23 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Wait a second....

I just realized this topic isn't even in the fucking dome.

Damnit.

That's what Im talking about man, it just wouldn't work.

--------------------

OfflineMr Magenta
Toruk Makto
Male

#744366 - 08/18/14 08:43 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

If any new forum gets created i think it'd probably be best if it were a computer or technology related one. A lot of I.T. people are stoners.

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Mr Magenta]
    #744371 - 08/18/14 08:59 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

See that's something that will actually get used. Most posters here don't know what a labia looks like.

I can see so many retarded threads popping in that forum.

--------------------

OfflineMerman
I'll put your tampon in for you

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #744395 - 08/19/14 09:03 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

im not replying/reading the plethora of dogshit some guy just wrote( the paragraphs )

regarding members not knowing what a labia is, ...that means they do not know if they are gay, thus there should be a sexuality forum

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Merman] * 1
    #744396 - 08/19/14 09:26 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Dogshit huh? What does that make what you have been saying? Can't be good.
You're really not off to a good start here.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Merman]
    #744400 - 08/19/14 10:11 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Merman said:
im not replying/reading the plethora of dogshit some guy just wrote( the paragraphs )

regarding members not knowing what a labia is, ...that means they do not know if they are gay, thus there should be a sexuality forum

But the population here could give a fuck about the other users sexuality. We KNOW UD kidnapped his "wife", PO is a popop, we are confused about gask, Drawde is Drawde, and I bang black girls.

--------------------

Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

Loc: INEUPHORIA
    #744407 - 08/19/14 10:52 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I know you're probably joking but I hope po isn't a cop...

Imo cops have no place here and should be banned.

Anyone who signs up for it knows they'll have to arrest non violent drug users and dealers.

Anyone who does that is scum.

--------------------

OfflineMr Magenta
Toruk Makto
Male

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Merman] * 1
    #744408 - 08/19/14 11:00 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Merman said:

This is a legitimate question; if you are not willing to read what other write, why bother participating? We're not here to talk to you while you proceed to talk to you.

--------------------

OfflineMr Magenta
Toruk Makto
Male

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: m00nshine]
    #744409 - 08/19/14 11:02 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I know a cop that likes drugs and is a cool guy

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: m00nshine]
    #744411 - 08/19/14 11:26 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

m00nshine said:

Anyone who signs up for it knows they'll have to arrest non violent drug users and dealers.

I meant pop pop like a father. I refer to cops as pigs.

Fuck pigs 

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
    #744422 - 08/19/14 12:14 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

m00nshine said:

So you should just let the people who aren't going to be sympathetic to that plight do the job?
This argument makes zero sense.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: drawde] * 2
    #744423 - 08/19/14 12:18 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

They're cops, if a law is being broken they have to take action.

Why should we welcome people that would imprison drug users?

If they were truly for the cause they wouldn't be cops in the first place.

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
    #744424 - 08/19/14 12:27 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

m00nshine said:

Anyone who has ever worked in law enforcement will tell you it isn't black and white as you would suggest.
There is something called professional discretion, which one in that profession who is sympathetic to the cause may employ to "cut some slack", whereas one who is not sympathetic may very well prosecute to the fullest. I have heard of many situations where this is employed.

Quote:

To educate them. To include them in the community and show them that we are good people.

Quote:

There are priorities in life other than drugs. Many people have to make hard decisions to follow their calling.

Also might I add that you seem to be forgetting about organizations such as LEAP and others, where law enforcement officers are actually fighting to help end prohibition.

--------------------
King Koopa said:

Edited by drawde (08/19/14 12:37 PM)

Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: drawde]
    #744425 - 08/19/14 12:36 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

All of your points are valid.

I just really despise cops.

Also - cop detected!

Haha jk

--------------------

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Merman]
    #744428 - 08/19/14 01:13 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
Quote:

m00nshine said:

Anyone who has ever worked in law enforcement will tell you it isn't black and white as you would suggest.
There is something called professional discretion, which one in that profession who is sympathetic to the cause may employ to "cut some slack", whereas one who is not sympathetic may very well prosecute to the fullest. I have heard of many situations where this is employed.

Quote:

To educate them. To include them in the community and show them that we are good people.

Quote:

There are priorities in life other than drugs. Many people have to make hard decisions to follow their calling.

Also might I add that you seem to be forgetting about organizations such as LEAP and others, where law enforcement officers are actually fighting to help end prohibition.

Drawde is right m00n.
Im an Ex-cop and Im not that much of an asshole am I? On a side note, LEAP is fucking awesome, the dept I worked for forced a guy into retirement once they found out he was affiliated with them. Found his shit on one of those other social media sites.

Quote:

Merman said:

Drawde basically replied the same way I would, and he is part of the established growery community.:datass:

So I will just say.....

Don't you love when dogshit gets old and turns white? When you run over it with a lawnmower you get fucking shit-cloud....
A FUCKING SHIT-CLOUD!!!! Ah Science.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds