Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMerman
I'll put your tampon in for you

Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll]
    #743940 - 08/14/14 01:33 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

So whatcha think?  I think it could help out increase the active users since it is a 'hot topic thread' just like the 'smoke lounge' here.
Add in a Sexuality&Relationships Sub-Forum?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (08/14/14 10:32 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Merman] * 1
    #743941 - 08/14/14 01:35 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I use the The Thunderdome for all miscellaneous. I have no qualms with that.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineMerman

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: King Koopa]
    #743943 - 08/14/14 01:42 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I don't even see the Thunderdome, unless you are referring to an entirely different forum.

--------------------

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Merman] * 1
    #743944 - 08/14/14 02:04 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

:haha:

Also no stal invalid poll.

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Merman] * 3
    #743945 - 08/14/14 02:32 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Well in time maybe.
But we really don't have the traffic to support such.

--------------------
:getstoned:

Invisibledrawde
Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Stoneth] * 1
    #743947 - 08/14/14 02:44 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

We have too many boards as is

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineMerman

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Stoneth]
    #743956 - 08/14/14 05:23 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
Well in time maybe.
But we really don't have the traffic to support such.

Well, In order to target an audience, a population of people, that likes television, you need t.v. Programs. having a t.v. without programs to watch, will make users skip the t.v. entirely.

nah mean?

If you put a sexuality and relationships subforum in, or, Something like a physical and mental subforum, then users will stay here using this forum, instead of logging onto another-thus forgetting this forum exists.

--------------------

OfflineMr Magenta
Toruk Makto
Male

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Merman]
    #743966 - 08/14/14 06:48 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

The fact of the matter is that this is a different board to the Shroomery. I would like to see a more variety of forums here too, but if that were to happen, what would differentiate this place from the Shroomery. There's no point hosting two different message boards which are the same except for the initial theme. They might as well joint the two websites if they go down that path. Personally i would like to see account linking, but that would be hard to implement i'd imagine.

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Mr Magenta]
    #743967 - 08/14/14 06:53 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Is entering groups/communities and [as a newbie] telling them what they need a regular activity of yours? Curious.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineMof
Male

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: drawde]
    #743985 - 08/14/14 11:40 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

It'd be kind of dumb considering howmany pwople msoke weedd....

OfflineMr Magenta
Toruk Makto
Male

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: drawde]
    #743989 - 08/15/14 05:04 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Are you supposed to be responding to me or op?

--------------------

OfflineMerman

#743992 - 08/15/14 06:12 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
Is entering groups/communities and [as a newbie] telling them what they need a regular activity of yours? Curious.

Ive known of the growery longer than you have had an account here. ive used the shroomery longer than you have had an account here. I never signed up for here initially because it is sub-par to the shroomery, certain moderators took over the shroomery and turned it into a shitshow. so now i have an account here.

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Mr Magenta]
    #743996 - 08/15/14 07:11 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mr Magenta said:
Are you supposed to be responding to me or op?

What does it say in the quick reply bar?

--------------------
King Koopa said:

Invisibledrawde
Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Merman]
    #743997 - 08/15/14 07:12 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Merman said:
Quote:

drawde said:

Ive known of the growery longer than you have had an account here. ive used the shroomery longer than you have had an account here. I never signed up for here initially because it is sub-par to the shroomery, certain moderators took over the shroomery and turned it into a shitshow. so now i have an account here.

"Knowing of" something does not replace being involved with it on a daily basis for years.
Great way to get a community to listen to you, telling them they are inferior.

:doublefacepalm:

Yeah... I can already tell I don't like you either

--------------------
King Koopa said:

Edited by drawde (08/15/14 07:47 AM)

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #744005 - 08/15/14 09:57 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Well the shroomery didn't start out with all those forums they have now.
The admin have pretty much learned over the years of both sites.  That creating forums before there is traffic to support such forum leads to dead forums.
Examples of this would be Tune Town, The Sports Bar, and The Green Room.

With the types of forums you are asking for.  Well those types of discussion could happen here in The Smoke Lounge.

But in all honesty it's up to the admin.

--------------------
:getstoned:

OfflineMerman

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: Stoneth]
    #744007 - 08/15/14 10:21 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
Quote:

Merman said:
Quote:

drawde said:

"Knowing of" something does not replace being involved with it on a daily basis for years.
Great way to get a community to listen to you, telling them they are inferior.

Yeah... I can already tell I don't like you either

The shroomery and growery are relatively the same. Do not misunderstand either, maybe i can reiterate without sounding disrespectful to the growery; this forum is the 'Little brother' to the Shroomery. I mentioned previously how i do not prefer the shroomery moderators. I am here because I prefer these moderators. However, Asante over in the shroomery is the best Moderator the shroomery has had in history. He is the most fair minded guy around.

Quote:

Stoneth said:
Well the shroomery didn't start out with all those forums they have now.
The admin have pretty much learned over the years of both sites.  That creating forums before there is traffic to support such forum leads to dead forums.
Examples of this would be Tune Town, The Sports Bar, and The Green Room.

With the types of forums you are asking for.  Well those types of discussion could happen here in The Smoke Lounge.

But in all honesty it's up to the admin.

music threads and sport threads are usually dead in the shroomery, and as well as in these types of forums(drug),as a whole. So i can't say it is on the same level of interest/popularity as a sexuality/relationship subforum which is usually Poppin in 3/4ths of the forums i've ever used. I believe the whole point of having a smoke lounge is for less serious non-interpersonal talk, where as a sexuality/relationship sub-forum would be the opposite-being geared towards advice to the poster.

In situations like these, a 30-90 day 'beta' wouldn't hurt anyone. never know until you try it. I bet it becomes the 2nd most popular subforum here in 7 days.

--------------------

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
    #744017 - 08/15/14 11:21 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

And you guys said I came in with the attitude of knowing whats "best" for the growery.

Fuck you guys, the worst is always around the corner.

:lolsy:

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: TribalSeed] * 2
    #744024 - 08/15/14 12:45 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Word.

--------------------
King Koopa said:

OfflineMerman

Re: Should there be a 'sexuality&relationships' sub-forum in the growery? [Poll] [Re: TribalSeed]
    #744179 - 08/17/14 12:54 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TribalSeed said:
And you guys said I came in with the attitude of knowing whats "best" for the growery.

There is no attitude, Im not sure if you are trying to justify acting as a capriciously malevolent bully of sorts in the past, but do not exaggerate and make up a story in someone elses thread to cover up your poor actions.

--------------------

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
    #744270 - 08/17/14 08:21 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Merman said:
Quote:

TribalSeed said:

There is no attitude, Im not sure if you are trying to justify acting as a capriciously malevolent bully of sorts in the past, but do not exaggerate and make up a story in someone elses thread to cover up your poor actions.

:iamderp:
See that right there is why you are having a hard time here, you and Magenta whoever.
Lets take a look at something.......
Who posted right after me?
Drawde?!? Ahh, I see, so that must mean drawde actually has a clue about what I was talking about.
Hence the "Word" response.

You, however chose to respond to it as if you understand some huge compelling backstory, but truth be told sir, there just isn't one. I doubt anyone but drawde, gask, and PO even know what I was referring to. Maybe Stone.

To put it short, your thread is long and whiny and honestly its just pure dildos. No one cares about a "sub-forum". Especially when traffic here is laughably slow.

Now that I have that out of the way........

Myself, I could care less if you choose to stay here or not after the troll army gets done with you. Hell if you are still around, then you will be a better member for having stuck through it. If you choose to leave, will sorry the growery didn't meet your needs, but the big picture to this situation is......whether you leave or stay does not matter. You can post as much as you want or as little as you want.

There will be new members with or without you, so either deal or leave.

But please, seriously, please stop trying to bring that shroomery shit over here. This is the growery, not the shroomery. If you like what that place has to offer, then go back to the fucking shroomery. But stop whining about this place.

Fuck yall Im out.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order