Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
'Spice' claims another victim
    #743333 - 08/08/14 02:22 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The family of a California teen whose life was cut tragically short after smoking synthetic pot is on a mission to prevent future tragedies.

Connor Eckhardt, 19, who lived in the Newport Beach area died on July 16 after smoking one hit of synthetic marijuana, which is also known as SPICE and K2. Connor went into a coma shortly after smoking the drug.

Connor's parents created a Facebook page to honor him and warn others about the dangers of synthetic pot.

The page, which includes two haunting family photos that were taken just 10 days apart, show how dangerous drugs like synthetic pot are and how the drugs can change lives in an instant.

"Our son is gone forever from one hit of SPICE!!! Which is legal. How can that be?" wrote Connor's parents on the Facebook page.

"So many people have messaged me that their loved ones died too. My son is gone forever. One picture is of him with his little sister that we adopted from Ethiopia and his other baby sister who now does not want to finish her senior year of high school because of her terrible grief. Something has to be done!!! Please share our story."

People from around the world have liked Connor's page and offered their condolences. They've also been sharing the story of Connor's tragic death on Facebook, with the hope of spreading the word about the dangers of synthetic drugs.

"This 19 yr old is dead because of taking ONE HIT of a substance that is readily available in many smoke shops, even convenience stores around the country. If you know anyone who has tried or uses SYNTHETIC MARIJUANA (aka SPICE, K2, POTPOURRI) - please tell them it may kill them," wrote a Eckhardt family friend Sarah Sailer on her Facebook page.

Source

:nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Re: 'Spice' claims another victim [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #743346 - 08/08/14 03:46 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Shit makes no sense to me.  My friends who were using it 1-2x a week enjoyed it until it caused them ongoing head and body aches.  I once watched a friend puke and have seizures after smoking something called Jeffrey he bought online.  I told him if he has a condition in the future we are going to say he has the Jeffries.

Spice, and its cousins, are only attractive because our systems of lies and deceit about marijuana and other plants has caused people to be skeptical of warnings about other chemicals perceived to be similar by the curious and adventurous.  Every person who has ever promoted bogus anti-cannabis propaganda is to blame for deaths like this.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds