Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Gorilla Seeds - July Sale, Free Cannabis Seeds, Coupon Code
    #737912 - 06/27/14 02:44 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

First up, we have a promotion/sale in the works that will start on July 4th & run through the weekend that will add 8 free cannabis seeds to every order that adds up to more than £28.49 before shipping fees are tacked on. See more on our July promotion page, All current free seed offers will still be in effect. You can see those on our free seeds page.

We also have a fresh coupon code that can be used alone and I think it can even be stacked with our July promotion (but don't hold me to it - no one said no, so I'm taking that as a yes) - BELOVED will get you 10% off your order not including shipping.

UK customers can pay with credit/debit cards, bank transfers, cash, bitcoins.
Everyone else - bank transfers, cash, bitcoins.

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinec1d
Stranger

Re: Gorilla Seeds - July Sale, Free Cannabis Seeds, Coupon Code [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #738604 - 07/02/14 06:29 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Well shit I placed my order the literally day before this post on the 26th for over double the purchase amount minimum, and was putting my cash in the mail at probably the same time you were typing this post in the forum on the 27th.

Don't suppose I could just cancel that order and re-place it on the 4th when the sale is hopping eh? I am sure my payment won't hit the PO Box until the end of next week or the following week, and don't care at all about the 10%, but good gravy would some extra strains for the collection be way cool :bigweed:

I feel like I timed that order as poorly if I could have, if you could work anything out for some extra beans, I will love you eternally :heart: And I mean really, really love you.

Edited by c1d (07/02/14 09:37 PM)

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Gorilla Seeds - July Sale, Free Cannabis Seeds, Coupon Code [Re: c1d]
    #738680 - 07/03/14 11:19 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I'm sure we can work something out.

Let me ask how we should handle it get back to you.

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Gorilla Seeds - July Sale, Free Cannabis Seeds, Coupon Code [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #738697 - 07/03/14 12:21 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

They said place your new order tomorrow while the promotion is effective and then pm me both order numbers.

You don't have to do it right when the sale starts, but don't wait too long. I think they have 1000 packs of freebies put together, but no sense taking a chance they'll run out before you order.

--------------------

Offlinec1d
Stranger

#738709 - 07/03/14 02:55 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

That is way awesome, thanks much and I'll pm ya as soon as the new order is placed!

OfflineBubbaGump
Stranger

Re: Gorilla Seeds - July Sale, Free Cannabis Seeds, Coupon Code [Re: c1d]
    #740749 - 07/20/14 01:00 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Do u guys still have this sale going? Im looking to spend a few hundred today so im shopping around

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Gorilla Seeds - July Sale, Free Cannabis Seeds, Coupon Code [Re: BubbaGump]
    #740827 - 07/21/14 07:56 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

It was just for that one weekend - sorry.

I haven't heard if we'll do something similar in the near future, but I'll post when I do.

The discount code probably still works - if not, I'm sure I can get you another one if you don't find a better deal on a different site.

--------------------

Offlinec1d
Stranger

#741110 - 07/23/14 09:13 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

All seeds have been received and look awesome - Thanks! :bigweed:

OfflineBubbaGump
Stranger

#741112 - 07/23/14 09:15 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

cannabis_seeds said:
It was just for that one weekend - sorry.

I haven't heard if we'll do something similar in the near future, but I'll post when I do.

The discount code probably still works - if not, I'm sure I can get you another one if you don't find a better deal on a different site.

Thanks. I still didnt put the order in yet because im still putting together my list of strains but ill probably put it in tomorrow night. Ill spend atleast $250-$300

Offlinec1d
Stranger

Re: Gorilla Seeds - July Sale, Free Cannabis Seeds, Coupon Code [Re: BubbaGump]
    #741218 - 07/25/14 01:20 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

The packs I ordered came in nice little packages, and even though the freebies came in loose baggies, the seeds were just as nice as the one factory packaged.

May I ask what strains your going for? I went for Sativa strains, I stopped smoking for years until I smoked a sativa strain, what an uplifting joy they are.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder