Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

Whats the longest you've ever had to flower a plant?
    #737865 - 06/27/14 09:29 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I have a lady that is almost to week 10 since I switched the lights and her trichomes are still mostly clear, maybe 25% white. The strain is Double Berry from Feminized Seeds.

According to Gorilla her flowering time is 7-8 weeks. I realize this is just an estimate but Im guessing its going to be 12+ before she's ready to chop down. Is that somewhat common or pretty extreme?

--------------------
:firecum:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMrshroom
Stranger
Re: Whats the longest you've ever had to flower a plant? [Re: bEelzeBosS]
    #737876 - 06/27/14 10:58 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

my last round it took my plants about 15-16 weeks... but remember the first two weeks really dont count as flower time because in that two weeks there doing the change over from growth to budding.. so when a breeder says it takes 10-12 weeks add another good two weeks to it.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #737882 - 06/27/14 11:49 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

bEelzeBosS said:
I have a lady that is almost to week 10 since I switched the lights and her trichomes are still mostly clear, maybe 25% white. The strain is Double Berry from Feminized Seeds.

According to Gorilla her flowering time is 7-8 weeks. I realize this is just an estimate but Im guessing its going to be 12+ before she's ready to chop down. Is that somewhat common or pretty extreme?

That will depend on how much Sativa is in the strain. The more in the strain the longer. Some Sativas can flower 14 to 16 weeks. Example would be Thai plants or a pure Haze.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

Re: Whats the longest you've ever had to flower a plant? [Re: Magash]
    #737907 - 06/27/14 02:07 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Well supposedly this strain is mainly indica, but who knows. I didnt know you weren't suppose to count the flowering time until buds first start to appear, I thought they counted from the time the lights changed. Good to know.

--------------------
:firecum:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #737942 - 06/27/14 06:15 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

bEelzeBosS said:
Well supposedly this strain is mainly indica, but who knows. I didnt know you weren't suppose to count the flowering time until buds first start to appear, I thought they counted from the time the lights changed. Good to know.

Actually you're right. The breeders description of their strains flowering time starts the day the lights are turned.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
Re: Whats the longest you've ever had to flower a plant? [Re: Magash]
    #738052 - 06/27/14 11:42 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

bEelzeBosS said:

Actually you're right. The breeders description of their strains flowering time starts the day the lights are turned.

I assume they shorten the times to appeal to growers right? Or is it more of a plant by plant type thing?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds