Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

I'm mad
    #734884 - 06/05/14 07:00 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Cause ill never be able to travel the world the way I want to.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: I'm mad [Re: poor boy]
    #734885 - 06/05/14 07:01 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

:haha:

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: I'm mad [Re: volcomstoner]
    #734888 - 06/05/14 07:14 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

volcomstoner said:
:haha:

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
    #734889 - 06/05/14 07:15 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

You can do anything you want to if you know how to do it! I ain't worked a day in my life but travel. I have 0 debt, looking to buy a 2nd house and own my 2013 ride free and clear.  Now don't get me wrong I work on the "web" at ny leasure and make bank doing it. SO CAN YOU!

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
Re: I'm mad [Re: GBurger717]
    #734907 - 06/05/14 08:51 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

GBurger717 said:
You can do anything you want to if you know how to do it! I ain't worked a day in my life but travel. I have 0 debt, looking to buy a 2nd house and own my 2013 ride free and clear.  Now don't get me wrong I work on the "web" at ny leasure and make bank doing it. SO CAN YOU!

If that doesnt sound like a scam, I dont know what does.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: I'm mad [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher]
    #734926 - 06/06/14 06:39 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Nah man. Its just a 1 time fee of 750.00 and they send you 10 radomometers that could easily be sold for 300 each. NY leasure only wants 30% per unit. I'm sending the money tonight.

--------------------
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

Re: I'm mad [Re: poor boy] * 1
    #734933 - 06/06/14 07:38 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

How much you make an hour? SHITTTTT childs play kid!!!! Here is 20g for you. pocket change! Scam or you jus JELLY?

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

Loc: funkytown Flag
    #734935 - 06/06/14 07:42 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Grow weed

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

#734936 - 06/06/14 07:42 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

if you would learn to think for yourself you could do the same. but most rather just punch a clock! FUCK THAT! I would assume most of you are looking at a years worth of work in the pics above! Not me. that's what you call play money. I work all the markets and you can do the same BUT most don't know better. Like I said I have NEVER worked a day in my life and never will.... Come at me with your stupid comments about being a scam when you are on my level. Until then go punch a clock. You don't wanna be late for work!

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
    #734937 - 06/06/14 07:47 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

GBurger717 said:
How much you make an hour? SHITTTTT childs play kid!!!! Here is 20g for you. pocket change! Scam or you jus JELLY?

:whateveryousayfreak:

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#734942 - 06/06/14 08:04 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

:facepalm:

Someones touchy and clearly you don't know how to take a joke, but since we are jumping over to the serious side...

You still havnt said much of anything other than,

You havnt worked a day in your life
You work all the markets
You think for yourself
You do all your work on the "web"
And you have a pic of some cash

:pokerawe:

--------------------

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

#734943 - 06/06/14 08:06 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

poor boy said:
Nah man. Its just a 1 time fee of 750.00 and they send you 10 radomometers that could easily be sold for 300 each. NY leasure only wants 30% per unit. I'm sending the money tonight.

are advisers free? pay up and i can help you out! again time is money my friend!

--------------------

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

#734944 - 06/06/14 08:11 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

on a serious note.... where you want me to start? like i said can you read charts? do you know bullish markets? do you know how to short stocks? do you know your commodities? do you know what countries use certain products like gas, gold, oil? wanna know how i got my start up going? i bought for a dollar and sold for 2 and that can be with ANY item. ever hear of operation red paper clip? after i got enough capital it was all uphill from their..... you got to be willing to take chances, if you cant take chances its not for you.

--------------------

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

#734945 - 06/06/14 08:15 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

ORPC

i know its a wiki but a true story. try it and you might make it. i have done it but not to that extent. try craigslist. try ebay. try backpage. start with something of small value and barter it up, keep going. its the same theory.

someones trash is another's treasure....believe it

I make cash 2 ways. buying and selling worldwide and markets/investments

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
    #734956 - 06/06/14 09:17 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

You don't appear to be intelligent enough to be a trader.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: I'm mad [Re: drawde]
    #734969 - 06/06/14 10:38 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:

:cookiemonster:

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: I'm mad [Re: drawde]
    #734972 - 06/06/14 11:28 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:

Seems to be running in circle inflating his own ego. I feel like I wasted my time reading his BS

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: I'm mad [Re: King Koopa]
    #734973 - 06/06/14 11:44 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Quote:

drawde said:

Seems to be running in circle inflating his own ego. I feel like I wasted my time reading his BS

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #735000 - 06/06/14 02:17 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I need you to teach me how to make that kind of money

That's some boss coin to just have 20G sittin around

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: I'm mad [Re: Picklez]
    #735010 - 06/06/14 03:32 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

OK I'm inspired.

Anyone wanna buy some fresh new kicks?

Better yet, offer me something for trade.

Edited by Mycophile (06/06/14 03:33 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder