Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: ~Growery's Outdoor Season Image Contest ~ [Re: Mycophile]
    #733200 - 05/27/14 08:26 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mycophile said:
Quote:

iStoner said:
im surprised #10 isn't winning

:drool2:

What the heck is it?

In all honesty I'd probably flush that stuff if I found it :lol: :facepalm:

if you find a pharm stash that nice send it to me, dont flush it wtf

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: ~Growery's Outdoor Season Image Contest ~ [Re: iStoner]
    #733202 - 05/27/14 08:45 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Well I really am interested to know what it is. I have no experience with that type of stuff.

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
    #733203 - 05/27/14 09:03 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mycophile said:
Well I really am interested to know what it is. I have no experience with that type of stuff.

Don't feel bad brother, I'm right there with ya. If it isn't Perc, Xanax, or Lortab I probably wont know what it is.
I kept a small bottle of Nitro pills for 3 years thinking it was some killer pills and then my step dad asked me why I needed them and asked me if I knew what they were. HAHAHA.

Never realized what they were for the longest time.

--------------------

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: ~Growery's Outdoor Season Image Contest ~ [Re: TribalSeed]
    #733262 - 05/28/14 02:17 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

Edited by GBurger717 (05/28/14 07:33 PM)

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

Re: ~Growery's Outdoor Season Image Contest ~ [Re: GBurger717]
    #733264 - 05/28/14 02:22 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I cant understand how pbs pic got so many votes. Its NOT a stash... as are most pics in the lot not stashes per say. I don't care who wins in the end its been fun. Only part I wanted out of the prizes was the cigar/pipe. I like it and could use it on the go. When it comes to STASHES none of these pics compete with mine but hey wtf it is what it is.... I threw my pic in to show I have a stash and that's only part of it. Times the size by about 3 and add lots of other goodies to it any you got my stash! Whoever wins congrats! but you all need to work on building them dam stashes up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

Re: ~Growery's Outdoor Season Image Contest ~ [Re: iStoner]
    #733266 - 05/28/14 02:24 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
Quote:

Mycophile said:
Quote:

iStoner said:
im surprised #10 isn't winning

:drool2:

What the heck is it?

In all honesty I'd probably flush that stuff if I found it :lol: :facepalm:

if you find a pharm stash that nice send it to me, dont flush it wtf

YOU WOULD NOT FLUSH IT IF YOU KNEW ITS TRUE STREET VALUE!!!! I COULD PROBILY BUY A SMALL CAR WITH WHAT YOU SEE IN THAT PICTURE

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#733273 - 05/28/14 03:22 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

GBurger717 said:
I cant understand how pbs pic got so many votes. Its NOT a stash... as are most pics in the lot not stashes per say. I don't care who wins in the end its been fun. Only part I wanted out of the prizes was the cigar/pipe. I like it and could use it on the go. When it comes to STASHES none of these pics compete with mine but hey wtf it is what it is.... I threw my pic in to show I have a stash and that's only part of it. Times the size by about 3 and add lots of other goodies to it any you got my stash! Whoever wins congrats! but you all need to work on building them dam stashes up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:facepalm:

it wasnt a "stash" contest... if it makes you feel any better, i didnt even vote for myself. i was drunk and didnt read that each person can vote 3x. i voted for IStoners pic...

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #733279 - 05/28/14 03:36 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

GBurger717 said:

Fentanyl is 100% times STRONGER

100% TIMES?!?!?!?! OHWOW!

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: ~Growery's Outdoor Season Image Contest ~ [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #733288 - 05/28/14 03:46 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: ~Growery's Outdoor Season Image Contest ~ [Re: poor boy]
    #733289 - 05/28/14 03:48 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Don't laugh, 100%times is much lot.

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: ~Growery's Outdoor Season Image Contest ~ [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #733293 - 05/28/14 04:06 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

but what if its 1000x...

:mindblown:

--------------------

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#733294 - 05/28/14 04:09 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

GBurger717 said:
YOU WOULD NOT FLUSH IT IF YOU KNEW ITS TRUE STREET VALUE!!!! I COULD PROBILY BUY A SMALL CAR WITH WHAT YOU SEE IN THAT PICTURE

Yea I would, I certainly wouldn't sell it to anyone. I've seen family members ruin their lives with that shit. That stash is trash as far as I'm concerned.

Edit: Wow, I just realized we were allowed to vote 3 times too, I only did 1.

Edited by Mycophile (05/28/14 04:12 PM)

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#733318 - 05/28/14 05:07 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

As strong as fent is, i hear the high is sub par.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#733320 - 05/28/14 05:10 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mycophile said:
Quote:

GBurger717 said:

Yea I would, I certainly wouldn't sell it to anyone. I've seen family members ruin their lives with that shit. That stash is trash as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed! x 1000

my bro tyson just died from fent a month ago.  His funeral was so sad.  knew they guy 17 yrs

I almost lost another friend to it last summer.  thankfully she got to a hospital in time.

that shit is dangerous as fuck.... junkies extract the patches too :facepalm:

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

Re: ~Growery's Outdoor Season Image Contest ~ [Re: P-O]
    #733331 - 05/28/14 06:28 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

the difference is the person. a junkie will dig threw trash at hospitals for used patches while a truley ill person will seek medical help for the issues they have. Am I saying to go sell them? NO, I could BUT I don't. I will trade on occasion if I can get my hands on sumtin I normally can not get. I got 3 pieces of lead still in my that can never be removed. Would I like them to YES but the risk of the surgery is not worth passing for. 

PO I don't think the fent that is in heroin is from that patches. It is being produced in powder forms in labs. The patch's I have do not have the gel pockets. Its the same as a nicotine patch but they do sell gels which can be extracted but why waste it. I have lost a shit ton of friends in the city due to drug overdoses but at the end of the days its their fault not yours, mine or anyone elses. I tried to help friends who had addictions and YOU CANT HELP THEM UNLESS THEY WANT HELP and most don't!

As for fen you can say what you want but it is one of the strongest pain meds on the market. Would you take it if it allowed you to walk and enjoy life? If you say no your full of shit and don't understand what true pain is!

PB I did the same thing as you. I only voted for 1 oh well. As for the pics I don't honestly care who wins. The contest was about your stash and to be honest most of the stashes were small which I thought was odd for a bunch of people that's on a "drug" related forum. It was  disappointing. I thought I would see HUGE stashes! A stash is a stash and you all know what a stash is!Well I hope......

ENJOY LIFE that's all I gotta say about that!

--------------------

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

#733332 - 05/28/14 06:37 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

If you like documentaries WATCH THIS VIDEO it was done by NatGeo drugs inc. I was born and raised in this neighborhood. When it comes to drugs and junkies I lived it, I know all about it. I lost lots of friends. Did I try and help them? you bet but you cant help them, they need to help themselves. I made it out of it and so can the next man

Drugs Ink

The few, The proud, The KENZOS!!!!!!!

--------------------

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#733382 - 05/28/14 09:08 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

GBurger717 said:
Am I saying to go sell them? NO, I could BUT I don't.

Well you told me I wouldn't flush it if I knew how much it's worth. I was just saying I don't care how much it's worth because I wouldn't sell that kind of stuff to anyone.

Not trying to tell you what drugs to do or anything, enjoy your life however you want. :smile:

InvisibleP-O

#733517 - 05/29/14 05:53 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

im not sure how much i like sending these smoking accessories to someone who dont even blaze

:mad2:

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: ~Growery's Outdoor Season Image Contest ~ [Re: P-O]
    #733520 - 05/29/14 05:54 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

:haha:

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: ~Growery's Outdoor Season Image Contest ~ [Re: Deadkndys420] * 1
    #733524 - 05/29/14 05:55 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

The fuck. My chick smokes...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale