Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Another majestic episode of retarded shit happening at my jawb
    #732948 - 05/25/14 03:24 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

So yesterday I was doing the evening shift, everything was pretty smooth until some raging faggot arrived. He made a reservation to the wrong hotel (same chain but at like 10 minutes from here) and thought he was supposed to stay here. We only had rooms with 1 king size beds and he wanted 2 beds, he got kinda mad about that, and wasn't happy about price neither (hotel almost full = raise of price...).

So I tried to explain to him that the hotel that had his reservation was 10 minutes from here, 15 MAX. He started yelling at me, saying that it was at least 35 minutes from here and that I knew nothing of what I was talking about, about how I never even went there in my whole life, about how shitty I was at my job, bla bla bla. So I told him that he was wrong and that it was 15 minutes maximum from here and not 35, he got even more mad, started yelling that there were several street lights on the way there. I told him that it was the highway and that there are absolutely no street lights on highways, he started screaming "WHY ARE YOU ARGUING WITH THE CLIENT" I answered "Because the client doesn't seem to understand that I want to help him and doesn't seem to want me to... but whatever...". It got him even more pissed off, he started cursing at me calling me asshole and idiot and whatever, tbh I was almost laughing it was hard not to.

So he went outside, called his boss, came back to take a room without saying a single word, he'd just point out his infos on a paper. He went to his room without saying a word, then came back to go outside, while passing in front of the front desk he called me "Arrogant" (out of nowhere, I wasn't even looking at him lol) I just burst out of laughing and he stared at me for a good 5 seconds before going outside. I wasn't even mad about that fucking idiot because of dumb he just looked in front of a whole high school (which was in the hotel for a school trip to Québec).

And .... another thing the same goddamn evening, there was a high school tour here for 3 days, they wanted a security guard for the 3 nights but my retarded boss forgot to call the agency, so they were able to send one friday, but on saturday (evening that I worked)another high school arrived and they had already reserved a security guard, the guy at front desk called the agency friday and thought it was a mistake and that the guard for supposed to be there for 3 nights not one, but the problem is that on saturday night we should have had 2 guards. When the school arrived, the teacher in charge came to get the hotel keys, I was vaped out of my mind.

She had asked for the boys room and girls room to be on different floors, but my boss didn't do it... and I had no rooms left to change anything, she got mad saying it was noted for months and it should have been like she asked. After understanding that I had absolutely no control over that and couldn't do anything, they went to their room. At like 11 pm, she comes see me, asking if the security guard had arrived, there was one already but we were expecting 2.... the second never arrived and agency had no security guards left to come do the work. So the bitch lady got fucking pissed off, made me call the manager of the hotel at like 11h30 pm, who couldn't do jack shit neither lol...

So I had to ask to the security guard here already to watch 3 floors, the teachers of the group in the hotel for 3 nights had no problem sharing the guard with the other school, but the bitch lady started yelling that they had stolen their security guard and that he was supposed to stay only on their floor (they had taped the room and students who would open doors wouldn't be able to put it back on, so would get caught anyway....). She wanted me to explain things to the security guard, who didn't speak a single word of english, she got mad because I was telling it in french ... then she started arguing with the other high school's teacher, I had the feeling she almost wanted to get into a fight, ended up with the others calling her rude, her yelling in the hallway that they stole her security guard while leaving to her room. Remember this was between teachers in a hallway full of kids.... Then my shift ended FINALLY.

I just started today's shift ... apparently some kids of that bitch's high school found a bag of cocaine rolled with a 5$ bill in their rooms, they told the bitch, she called the cops this morning lol ... hahaha she's so never coming back here

TLDR: shit happened you lazy fuck
If you guys want to read more stuff: First thread    Second Thread

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

Edited by Manitou (05/25/14 06:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: Another majestic episode of retarded shit happening at my jawb [Re: Manitou]
    #732984 - 05/25/14 06:39 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

:nocomment:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale