Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMagicmanGrower999
Noobie
Male

Growing advice much needed!!!
    #731606 - 05/14/14 11:13 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

To start off I'm a super noob, I know how to grow to some degree (cycles and fertilizers to use) but other than than that I'm lost. I have 3 big concerns-

1. I need to pick the least smelling substrain possible, my choice so far is northern lights (i heard it doesn't have the average skunk smell and has some kind of a fruity aroma to it) if anyone has any better suggestions PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

2. I only plan on planting one or 2 plants (I'm not a huge pothead and i hate sketchy dealers). My plan is to put my plant(s)in a box (not cardboard) about 4-5ft tall and 2-4 ft wide with 2 small carbon filters attached making an intake and an outtake filter (I already know where I'm putting this box). The big question here is will this setup make my house stink? I really don't need anyone but me knowing I grow and I understand around the box it may stink just a little but if it will be noticeable enough that anyone who smokes/smoked weed will know that it's in that room I just can't risk it.

3. When a seed bank says the seeds are feminized does that mean they're are no male seeds in it? Because I want to grow my own seed (for when I'm stocked and don't want to clone anymore).

Any help is much appreciated!

--------------------
I only post for the sheer informational aspect of this site, i do not care or wish to use any of this information for the production of THC. All of my posts are also hypothetical, and or untrue.
  i have a weird sense of humor and should not be taken literally.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

Re: Growing advice much needed!!! [Re: MagicmanGrower999]
    #731610 - 05/15/14 06:18 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

1. Don't know, sorry

2. It depends on how good your carbon filters are and what strain you choose.

3. Feminized seeds will produce female plants with no seeds unless  you pollinate them. If you want to make your own seeds you'll have to grow a male to pollinate your girls or spray a branch or two of your females with colloidal silver which will make them grow pollen sacks.

--------------------
:firecum:

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

Re: Growing advice much needed!!! [Re: bEelzeBosS]
    #731668 - 05/15/14 05:24 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

As a note, I'm not sure 5ft tall is enough...  I have one plant that's almost 5ft tall and there's really nothing I could do to stop it getting that tall.  Even with my light as high as it goes in a 7ft tent the buds are still pretty close, and the tips are bleached just a bit.

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: Growing advice much needed!!! [Re: Inocuole]
    #731752 - 05/16/14 11:38 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I know sensi seeds Northern lights is supposed to be generally low odor and also one of the best northern lights. I've also read that "hashplant" was bred for low odor. There was a strain called Blue Mystic that I was briefly interested in that's supposed to have no odor.

I think a lot of strains can sometimes smell strong and sometimes not. If you're worried about neighbors, you could probably just avoid strains specifically labeled smelly. You can establish a lot about genetics just looking around seedfinder.eu

goodluck

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies