Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Boomr Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Interesting 5g trip ....
    #727939 - 04/27/14 09:46 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I've been planning another journey for about a week now. I  recently got more firewood, and had a lil fire ready to light. Had planned on dosing on Friday, with a friend who hadn't tripped before. She had some baby sitter issues last minute, so we just visited and didn't dose. Since it was so late, I decided to wait and see if my other friend wanted to dose with me on Saturday instead. He agreed.

Saturday arrives and I go get him. We both decide to do 5 grams each. I juiced a fresh pineapple and some grapes. We used this to wash the shrooms down with, and started the fire. These field shrooms have an unusually strong body high. Almost opiate like. Once they started kicking in, he wanted to go and be with his wife. Which was cool with me. I was having a strong urge to crawl in the bed and let the mush do its thing.

So we go inside and call his wife. As we waited for his wife to show, they were beginning to get surprisingly strong, wasn't sure if there was some synergy between the two of us that was amping them up or what. We both hunted these fungus all last year and tripped several times before, so it was possible I guess. There were some horses in the field, so there may have been a few horse poo fungus mixed in. Anyway, as we waited, I decided to have a lil sip (2 oz) of this Kombucha Tea. Within 10 minutes his wife was here and he left.

The intensity of my trip was significantly reduced after he was gone. I mean, I was able to get up and go back to the fire. The urge to lay down was gone. Again I'm assuming that the synergy of our friendship and love of the fungus somehow intensified things. I sit at the fire for a bit to let them come back on. After about 30 minutes, I decide to go inside and listen to some tunes.

As the trip continued, I noticed a strangeness about it, the visuals were all but gone.The body high, that was so strong earlier, was diminished too. After about another 30-45 minutes, I decide to go and lay down and try to meditate on them and enhance them somehow. Nothing was right. The whole trip was very strange. And just about the time I 'peaked' it was all over. The whole thing was just a shadow of its first 30-45 min intensity. Like I was teased or something.

I'm beginning to think that the Kombucha Tea somehow tried to flush the fungus from my system. Because his leaving, and my drinking the tea were in the same 10 minutes. I've not heard from my friend yet. Real curious to see how his trip was.

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: Interesting 5g trip .... [Re: niteowl]
    #727946 - 04/27/14 11:18 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

so your buddy bitched out once he started trippin....

that kinda sucks

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Interesting 5g trip .... [Re: P-O]
    #727973 - 04/27/14 01:03 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Yea, kinda, but not in a bad way.

I talked to him earlier and he had a typical 5g trip.

I'm convinced that the tea had something to do with my oddly weak trip.

:strokebeard:

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Interesting 5g trip .... [Re: P-O]
    #728271 - 04/29/14 08:25 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
so your buddy bitched out once he started trippin....

that kinda sucks

Seriously...

I hate people that get like that. Whether their drunk, high, tripping...

"I need to be with my wife. I love her."

:facepalm:

Dudes with emotion and ones who express their feelings are a joke. The only time I "need" to be around my chick is when I'm rolling and that's only cause I need to fuck the shit out of her. At that point its doesn't even have to be her. Could be any female with a fat ass and can take this dick.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

Re: Interesting 5g trip .... [Re: poor boy]
    #728355 - 04/29/14 12:26 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Reminded me of a time when my friend ditched me just as the shrooms were kicking in for both of us  :rolleyes: he got a text and was like, welp i gotta go...i just stood there stunned. don't really like tripping alone if i can help it.

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Interesting 5g trip .... [Re: Fazed]
    #728367 - 04/29/14 02:42 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

The very same thing happened to me.

A buddy wanted to trip. I was neutral on the issue, but agreed to trip with him. Shortly after they kicked in he left. I was a bit upset cuz I really didn't want to trip in the first place :crankey: But didn't want to end up with a bad trip so I just went with it.

Ended up having my first ego loss that night. I've learned then that everything (at some level) happens for a reason, just go with it.

Ever since that trip, when I do trip (except this last one) I end up playing a game of hide and seek with my ego. It's kinda funny

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

Offlineerrolscool
Stranger

Re: Interesting 5g trip .... [Re: niteowl]
    #728374 - 04/29/14 04:24 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Its not the same tripping alone. The best mushroom trips I've had were with a couple buddies.
But sometimes self-reflection alone is good.
All depends I guess :shrug:

--------------------
-Errol

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Boomr Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag