Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

Indoor 1000W MH/HPS Hempy Bagseed - First Grow - Last updated June 29th
    #716988 - 02/22/14 04:09 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I have a tendency to be wordy so I'm going to try to format this to be easily digestible.

Grow Area:  4lx4wx7h (feet)  Sun Hut XL Silver

Ventilation:  435 CFM Hurricane Inline Fan connected to filter/reflector

Light(s): 1000 Watt Ultra Sun MH and HPS bulbs for veg and flowering respectively.

Strain: Multiple different bagseed.  This is mostly from mexican shwag so it could be subpar, but there's some pretty dank seeds in there too.  ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN.

Method: Hempy buckets with approximately 4:1 perlite to verm.  (Less in a lot of them)

Nutrients: Fox farm trio (grow big hydro, big bloom, tiger bloom) I'm planning on adding some kind of silica additive and maybe something for better rooting.

As of right now I'm running about 10-12 seedlings to account for males and mistakes, so that I have roughly 3-4 healthy large females to flower. (at least?)  I have materials to run up to 8 plants in 3 gallon containers, and I can make do if any others make it past where I expect.

I don't have a whole lot more information for the moment but I'll be intermittently updating with more info and pictures.  I like to be pretty involved and ask a lot of questions so have patience with me and in turn I'll contribute back to the community as best I can. :wink:

--First seedlings germ'd by PT method on Jan28-----------

-4 of those survive still. (failed pretty hard on a transplant or two)
-An additional 7 seedlings have been intermittently started since then, up to as late as Feb 17th. (Going to flower all of them at once as soon as they reach a minimum flowering height of my specification)

-I now have 9 small seedlings just opening their cotyledons up for light, and four 3 week old plants, for a total of 13 plants.  I have no idea what I'm going to do with the ones that won't fit in the containers I've set aside, I just wanted to have some options and overshoot the number I want to make it to flowering.

--Feb 23 2014------------------

In case you're wondering these are sitting on top of one of the hempy buckets inside a fish tank.  It's a good place to let my cups drain into and works as a partial windshield for the plants so they don't blow over.  And I can make a mess inside of it without feeling bad.

Check out that one seedling with the skinny ass leaves.  Not sure what happened but I'd wager that I burnt the fuck out of that one with some nutes, or the root/stem is broken somewhere.  I was just kinda seeing how they reacted since I had more seedlings than I knew what to do with.  :shrug:

I haven't yet had the experience of transplanting RW cubes to hempy.  Seems easy, the ones I have in hempy cups right now were in some shitty soil prior so I haven't tested that out yet.  I'm worried about excess moisture in the cube when watering normally though.  I guess the roots will eventually destroy it/break it up completely, huh?

Also, you may notice that the RW cube outside of the 3x3 square is actually catnip.  My cat has been really interested and to reward him for staying the fuck out of the way I'm going to hook him up with some dank ass catnip. 

:didyouseethat:
(we need more cat reaction gifs)

-- Feb 26---------------------

Just some pictures of the progress.

--Feb 27----------------------

More of the same.  Yesterday I moved my greenhouse that I was originally going to use for a martha-type grow chamber.  I said fuck it and am just using it as a greenhouse.

More pictures.  (if I have something stupid sitting out or you see any bad practices going on, say something please)

They're not really as brownish-yellow as they look.  I'm keeping them under the light at 75% power but I turn it up to 100% to take pictures otherwise the coloration is even weirder.

Here's a few up and coming seedlings I'm letting chill in the GH in mini-hempys and RW cubes.

And as a bonus:

I just G2G'd this guy into enough jars for 2 10 gallon mini-monos which will probably be ready in 4-5 days.  Groovy times incoming!

Also, is it normal for the plants to ALREADY be smelling skunky as fuck this early in veg?  I don't even know if I'm supposed to be vegging them yet but they aren't complaining, and the smell tells quite a story.
:vaped:

--March 3rd ----------------------------

This marks the day that I turned the ballast to full power.  It's fucking cold outside and I don't want to pay extra for heat.  So far so good there. I can also pipe the cold air by the window into the tent and keep it mucho chilled in there.  But the weather here is sporadic so I may have to redirect the intake depending on how it progresses.

Okay I have some funky motherfuckers going on in my seedling batch.  They are either mutated from overfeeding or just plain genetically broken.  Check these weird little bastards:

I know that the rockwool cube should be covered most likely but the plant is just so damn short I can't really do anything to help it.

This is my one plant that hasn't had any issues yet.  Yes, I am sad and disappointed that only one hasn't had issues.  It probably will before long, just wait and see.  This is not the smelliest plant but definitely the greenest and the most perky.

And here's the whole family.  I have no idea wtf I'm going to do with all these seedlings but I may just keep getting more perlite and do as many as I can fit in here.  I def don't plan on germinating anything else for a while, unless someone were to be like "here have some maneater beans!" then I'd toss all these out and start over. =P

My cat has officially lost all trust and benefit of the doubt.  He decided to go in the tent while I was running to the kitchen to get water, and snack on a newly developing leaf from one plant, and an older 3 bladed leaf from another. (I was kinda baked, forgot tent was open, he always follows me so it was weird he would wander off)  The damage is minimal, he didn't top it or anything, but I was half considering trying to top it just to make something good out of the misfortune.  I think it's still too small of a plant for that though.  Lesson learned regardless.  The surge of upset I felt from that was enough to prevent it from happening again.  (The lower left and lower right ones are the ones he snacked on, you may notice the missing top leaf on the left one, there's a gaping spot of BLACK where it used to be)

As a side note, maybe just a note to self, I'm definitely getting new buckets soon.  These were cheap as fuck so I just siliconed up the drainage holes with some plastic and tape, it's working on some of them but I noticed it just came right off on another.  So, real buckets in the future, for sure, rather than these shitty planters.

--March 15th --------------------------

I have nothing good to say about anything that's happened since the last time I posted.  The plants actually have less growth now than they did last time I posted pictures.  Look at the abominations I have wrought.

(I know right?  It hurts me to look at too.)

SMH

The MH bulb makes this look WEIRD but the whole leaf is actually really pale, almost white.  Obviously an N deficiency, I've stated feeding it so hopefully that goes away.

This seems to be a different type of issue characterized by dark green, but totally dry/crunchy leaves.  Too much N?  Or, maybe just regular nute burn.

More of those weird pale leaves that don't show up right in the light.

This is the only one that seems to be growing on schedule.  I've only had very minor issues with it compared to all of the others.  Do you think I should start tying this one down, or maybe let it be and pray that it even survives?  I'm scared to fucking touch anything at this point.

Here's all of them together for comparison:

Was easier to clean a bunch of fast food cups vs buying those red solo cups, plus I imagine the foam helps insulate the roots.

To recap on what happened, I have no fucking idea.  I guess I overfed them at one point, then I flushed and starved them to compensate, issue persisted, so now I'm back to feeding them very lightly, they SEEM to be perking up compared to how shitty they looked yesterday or the day before but who can fucking tell with how fucked up they are?

EDIT: June 29th

This grow is now done (for the most part) The log continues through the next few pages of the thread but I'll post the end results here as well.  This is all the same plant that's depicted two pictures above.  Only one other survived my "learning" :wink:

Edited by Inocuole (06/29/14 01:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

Re: Indoor 1000W MH/HPS Bagseed - First Grow - Last updated March 3rd [Re: Inocuole]
    #719057 - 03/03/14 04:12 AM (10 years, 28 days ago)

Got some updates going with pictures, nothing really going on yet (other than stupid shit lol) but it should start building momentum soon when I start LST and feeding a bit more.

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

Re: Indoor 1000W MH/HPS Bagseed - First Grow - Last updated March 3rd [Re: Inocuole]
    #719606 - 03/06/14 06:55 PM (10 years, 24 days ago)

God damn it I knew these cheap ass pots were a bad idea.  Some of my buckets are leaking (because they aren't really buckets, for one) so I'm going to have to run to Lowe's or something tomorrow to grab a bunch of paint buckets I guess.  I suppose it's not the worst thing in the world since I could now plausibly transplant the largest best plants into 5 gallon buckets instead of leaving them in these little shitty things their whole lives.

On the topic of the plants, 3 out of 4 of the main ones are doing.... not so good.  One of them is just perked up and trucking along, but I don't know wtf is up with the other 3.  I'm guessing a feeding or PH issue since the lower leaves are yellowing and dying off.  (I've had to remove 2-3 whole leaves at this point)  Not really sure what to do so I just did a light flushing today, on their normal watering day, which is how I discovered the leaks.

Overall, not really going as well as I'd like to, but I have a lot of backup seedlings coming up, so worst case scenario I guess I'll just have to tack another month onto veg while I learn not to fuck shit up.

Sucks to spend $1000+ on your setup and then still just plain suck at growing.  This is way harder than mushrooms. >.<

InvisibleP-O

#719614 - 03/06/14 07:32 PM (10 years, 24 days ago)

Fuck ya its harder then mushrooms.  so much more variables !  Stick at it bro.  your set up is nice.  You will be a champ in no time

Sorry if u answered these questions, im baked and didnt read it all.  Im no expert but i can try and help you a bit....

Quote:

God damn it I knew these cheap ass pots were a bad idea.  Some of my buckets are leaking

Dont you have holes drilled in the bottom for drainage? 

Quote:

Okay I have some funky motherfuckers going on in my seedling batch.  They are either mutated from overfeeding or just plain genetically broken.  Check these weird little bastards:

I dont think seedlings should get any nutes till like 6 weeks. 

Why did you choose not to use soil?  I have only used soil so im dont know much about other methods .  but are you just using pure perlite and adding nutes?

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

Re: Indoor 1000W MH/HPS Bagseed - First Grow - Last updated March 3rd [Re: P-O]
    #719615 - 03/06/14 07:35 PM (10 years, 24 days ago)

How long can seedlings grow then with zero nutrients?  Assuming all they get is PH'd water and they're in perlite?  I thought if you were doing soilless they needed very tiny amounts?  I chose to go without soil because I like the idea of passive hydro a bit better, it seems cleaner overall, plus perlite is reusable and I have nowhere to dispose of soil.  A few factors really.

Also the buckets DID have holes pre-made for drainage, but I siliconed them closed with RTV silicone, plastic and duct tape in an effort to seal them, since with hempy you want an internal passive rez.

At least I'm pretty sure.
:confused:

At any rate it was a mistake and the seals only held for a week or two.  Going for heavy duty buckets so I never have to buy any again.  Gonna just do that with everything from now on.

Edited by Inocuole (03/06/14 07:41 PM)

InvisibleP-O

#719617 - 03/06/14 07:41 PM (10 years, 24 days ago)

ahhh.... so hempy buckets is a hydroponic set up.  I thought u had ur plants in pure perlite (with no drainage holes).  sittin in water.... :lol:

Im doin soil and read they should be good for around 6 weeks before needing a feeding... but i have no idea with a hydro set up.

I cant help much. but i wish your garden the best of luck  :cheers:

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

Re: Indoor 1000W MH/HPS Bagseed - First Grow - Last updated March 3rd [Re: P-O]
    #719618 - 03/06/14 07:44 PM (10 years, 24 days ago)

No there's a single drain hole on the side of each of them to prevent overwatering, allow flushing, etc.  It had been so far so good for a while but, I guess today's flush was too much weight/pressure.

OfflineDoc
stoner
 User Gallery

Loc: New Caledonia
    #719650 - 03/06/14 11:37 PM (10 years, 24 days ago)

If theres only one drain hole per bucket then you're gonna run into issues someday. You have to consider the fact that there is actually air diffusing through the soil from the bottom and top. I drill tons of holes into my buckets to where they look like a spaghetti strainer, this allows the soil to dry out very quickly and gets a lot of oxygen to the roots. I am drunk so I hope this advice makes sense.

--------------------
No one is free when others are oppressed

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

Re: Indoor 1000W MH/HPS Bagseed - First Grow - Last updated March 3rd [Re: Doc]
    #719656 - 03/07/14 03:40 AM (10 years, 24 days ago)

I'm glad you left the disclaimer that you're drunk because actually, I'm not working with soil at all, I'm using About 90% perlite 10% vermiculite in most of these buckets, and the one hole is there by design to leave what simulates a water table/shelf in nature.  It's supposed to be a passive hydro system basically.

Although I'm glad that if I WERE using soil, you guys would've caught that.  That would be prime advice for any soil grow.  Good lookin out at least, heh.

So far my plants seem to be fully drinking up their water within the 48 hours I give them between weight checks, so I usually water again at that point until I'm pretty fucking positive it's about to come out of the hole.  When I flushed them I brought them to the sink though, and let them just flow into it until the water flowed out clear and with the right pH.

I got some new 5 gallon buckets and a fan just a little while ago.  They let a little bit of light through so I'm going to cover them with silver reflective duct tape just because.  I know it won't reflect any substantial amount of light or increase my lumen count for the plants but it'll keep the roots in a nice cool dark place and should provide a slight amount of insulation against the fluctuating tent temps.

I'll update the OP again with more pictures tomorrow when I've done all my transplants and shit.
HOPEFULLY at that point I can get some advice on what's actually going on with these plants, although it may not be apparent until I give them more time to recover from transplant shock.

Edited by Inocuole (03/07/14 04:03 AM)

OfflineDoc
stoner
 User Gallery

#721590 - 03/15/14 05:11 PM (10 years, 15 days ago)

I'm thinking you're still gonna want some holes in you're buckets regardless of the medium because you need the water to run out the hole for flushing the medium...at least I would want that. Even if they do use all the water in the pots eventually you're gonna want to flush the medium really well, because the unused nutrients will build up in the medium. One issue might be the perlite vermiculite ratio because vermiculite can channel the water up like a wick whereas perlite can't do that, so if your pot is much taller than it is wide there might not be very much water wicking up to the top and this could keep the feeder roots from developing. This is just one idea for what could be going on. The other idea I had was that that perlite and vermiculite have a lot of minerals they leach out into the water over time and you may have some issues with that, for example there can be calcium and iron in perlite and vermiculite. Hope this info is helpful. But i do know it is possible to grow in pure perlite as long as you have a wide short pot and in an ebb and flood tray from experience.

--------------------

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

#721596 - 03/15/14 07:04 PM (10 years, 15 days ago)

Perlite also wicks, in fact I'd venture to say it does it a lot more effectively than vermiculite.  Ever made a SGFC for mushrooms?  Case in point. 

As for the holes, simply... no, venturing away from the exact specifications of the tek I'm following would be the worst thing I could do when things already aren't going right.  I've seen nothing but good plants grow out of hempy buckets, done the exact same way as I have them.  Have you seen Harry's hempy grows??  Perlite wouldn't hold moisture nearly as well if there was no rez to draw from at the bottom.  Perlite is also really easy to flush, and toxic salt buildup wouldn't be a problem 5 weeks in based on the experiences of others, especially considering I probably haven't even given a whole 2 tablespoons of nutes to all of the plants combined.

I'm not saying I don't want help, It's just that you're focusing a lot on the technique I'm using and what's wrong with that vs how you would expect it to work compared to soil or other hydro systems.
The issues I'm having are related to either overfeeding or underfeeding, I just haven't been able to pinpoint exactly what they want.  It can take a day or two to know if what I did helped, and if it didn't, I'm a day or two further into the problem. -.- 

I can tell you that based on the weight of the buckets every 2-3 days, they are definitely consuming everything that's put into them, so drainage is the last thing on my mind.

I still have one plant that's just trucking along despite the others pretty much stalling and withering.  I'm guessing that'll be the one I clone since the others aren't even healthy enough.

So, for now let's rule out drainage, watering, medium, temperature, ph, and humidity as contributing factors.  I've got that all dialed in, I test runoff, check everything else constantly, that's definitely not the issue.  It's the fucking nutes, it has to be.  Half considering trying a different line halfway through.  Botanicare is sounding pretty good.

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

#721604 - 03/15/14 08:22 PM (10 years, 15 days ago)

No disrespect intended, man, I know you have nothing but intentions to help and I appreciate it.

I'm gonna update the OP in a second, I've been too ashamed to take pictures of what has happened with some of these plants but it's getting kind of critical, combined they've lost like 2-3 weeks worth of growth and have similar mass to some of my 2 week younger seedlings.  All of them except one are in fairly ill condition.  I've tried flushing and not feeding, I've tried flushing and feeding, I've tried not flushing and not feeding, not watering, watering less, feeding tiny amounts, feeding larger amounts.  They perk up occasionally in what seems like a response to something I did, and then the damage continues.  I feel doomed at this rate.

Should I expect the bottom leaves to ever partially recover if they've already completely withered more than 40%, or is that withering going to cause them to die and fall off regardless of whether I've resolved the original problem?

They seemed to like being fed the other day after I starved them for a week or so, so I'm adding a similar amount today and hoping the new growth at least takes off, since the root systems can surely support more than what they're at now.

For anyone familiar with hempy, does it matter if I get all the perlite wet when I water or is it better to pour right above where you know the root system to be gathered the most densely? MOST of the perlite in the bucket stays bone dry near the top, which I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.  On the plus side no weird shit grows on it when the part getting hit by light is dry, so that's a plus. :shrug:

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

#722881 - 03/23/14 01:34 PM (10 years, 7 days ago)

Please reassure me that these are just tiny leaves and not the scrote of death.

This plant is at about 6 weeks.  Both pictures are two nodes of the same plant.  This is the one I keep mentioning that hasn't had issues.  It's lost a set of leaves or two by now but it's also well over a foot tall and still doing fairly okay.  For that reason I hope it's not a male, especially since transplanting it was a pain in the ass.

Edited by Inocuole (03/23/14 01:42 PM)

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #722884 - 03/23/14 02:41 PM (10 years, 7 days ago)

It is neither. They are simply the starts of branches. If you pinch the tip of the top node,  it will force those to push up and become branches much quicker.

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineDoc
stoner
 User Gallery

Re: Indoor 1000W MH/HPS Bagseed - First Grow - Last updated March 3rd [Re: Tank333]
    #722951 - 03/23/14 06:34 PM (10 years, 7 days ago)

Edit: I have deleted this post. I was going to suggest something. I'm not familiar with your tek and will stop posting in here. My bad dude no bad intentions.

Re-edit:

Ok word man. You said something above about the perlite drying up on the top and whether or not to water where you know the roots to be most concentrated. I was going to say that personally I would try sprinkling the water very evenly and slowly over the top of the soil so that the perlite is evenly wetted, hopefully this will also allow the roots to develop  very evenly throughout the medium.

--------------------

Edited by Doc (03/24/14 08:44 AM)

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

#723040 - 03/24/14 12:11 AM (10 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Tank333 said:
It is neither. They are simply the starts of branches. If you pinch the tip of the top node,  it will force those to push up and become branches much quicker.

Would it be better to just top it, or is pinching it better?  I can imagine it could eventually recover from a pinch and still produce a small bud site there later on, so long as pinching it doesn't lead to it using too much resources to try to recover that section.  I was thinking about topping them, (or pinching if you don't mind explaining the benefits comparatively) and then doing LST a bit later on.

Quote:

Doc said:
Edit: I have deleted this post. I was going to suggest something. I'm not familiar with your tek and will stop posting in here. My bad dude no bad intentions.

Dude you don't have to stop posting if you have pertinent information that might be useful.  Even on the off chance that it's not useful, I'd rather you have posted it than not posted anything at all.

Different teks have different variables but training, flowering, pruning, drying, and tons of other shit are more or less universal.  I didn't mean to be a dick if I was with any previous posts.  I'm not gonna re-read it all since I'm kind of baked and honestly don't  have the attention span for that, but I know I can have pissy days, so if I said anything douchey, my apologies.  You seem like a cool dude, no hard feelings.

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

#725475 - 04/11/14 01:33 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Well guys...  I haven't really updated this thread much because I gave up on a lot of the things I had planned to do with this grow, like LST, etc.  I realized I'm still at the point where I'm learning how to keep them alive.  I topped a few of my plants and they all are recovering well.  I went ahead and switched over to flowering to force the smaller ones to stretch and at least produce a couple little buds, and the larger one, well, I don't know.

These plants kind of suck, and they're all different so what works for one isn't working for any of the others.  It's pretty fuckin hard to dial things in like that.

So, I'm flowering now, got the HPS bulb in, they're responding well to the cycle change so far.  I have the one big female plant and 3-4 other smaller plants that should be able to flower if they're female.

Once I get these out of the way I'm going to take a step back, and either invest in a proper hydro system or try some soil for a while.  Then I'll get some proper seeds and grow proven genetics so I don't have to fuck with all these variables.

I have a lot of my smaller plants under the HPS bulb as well.  I'm hoping they either force-flower like a SOG type thing or at least stay alive.

The power bill was fucking OUTRAGEOUS though.  It got up to something like $170 for March, and it's not even summer yet.  That's what forced me to say fuck it and switch light cycle to 12/12.  I plan on moving in September (hopefully) and I can actually build myself a proper grow room and vent heat outside and control everything better.

We'll call this a learning experience.

That said, I hope I get some okay buds from this main large plant.  She's looking thirsty for N but I'm not 100% sure if I need to feed more or less.

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

#725507 - 04/11/14 01:22 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Here she is with her lady parts poking out.

Yeah, not the healthiest plant, but it's my healthiest plant, and for me that's still a big step forward from seedlings dying in the first month.  I just fed her some Tiger Bloom today so hopefully those leaves green up a bit.

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

#725732 - 04/13/14 12:13 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Checked on my 4 main plants, the ones that are likely to produce, and today all of them have shown sex.  3:1 female to male was my ratio, fucking lucky if you ask me.  So I've still got 3 female plants that have been topped and are doing their flowering stretch now, they're all looking fairly decent, at least minus the leaves that fell off of lower nodes.  I took some clear pictures of the balls popping out on the male, that thing just exploded with preflowers.

All the rest have little pairs of white pistils.  This guy was scrapped today and added to my foliage collection.

Things may be looking up for this grow.

On another note, for you mushroom growers, I've been saving my leaves and I'm going to let them dry out and grind them up and use them as a bulk substrate additive.  Because why not.  Probably couldn't hurt a coir grow by vaguely mimicking a bit of straw.  Worst case scenario it adds a bit of fluff.  I'd just rather them go to SOME use vs having to dispose of it somewhere sketchy.

I decided about 4 of the other plants I had in there were too small to produce anything in flowering due to only having 2-3 nodes alive, so I went ahead and culled them so I could reclaim the perlite.  This simplifies things a bit and may make it easier to focus on the important things during flowering since I know this is going to give me a lot of trouble.

Any advice for the beginning of flowering now fully welcome!

On a side note, the dank ass catnip I've been growing that has already produced two sets of flowers, needless to say, my cat fucking loves.  I've never seen a cat react to nip like that.  I gave him a tiny little piece of the catnip buds, and he wigged out all over the place for 20 minutes like he was rolling and did some blow.  Overall totally worth growing.

Edited by Inocuole (04/13/14 09:06 PM)

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

Re: Indoor 1000W MH/HPS Bagseed - First Grow - Last updated April 21st [Re: Inocuole]
    #727019 - 04/21/14 04:23 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Bud sites, bud sites everywhere!

This is the glorious part of this that makes up for all the suffering.  I have 1 large plant, 2 medium plants, and a fairly small plant, all female, all with tons of hairs all over the place.  The main plant has so many bud sites and has grown so much since switching over to flowering.

I'm still having some leaves fall and wither from the bottom but the tops all look healthy.  Is that pretty typical?  I've noticed that happens sometimes even when people do everything right, which I don't assume is the case, but, so long as they'll still produce.

Looking weird under the HPS.  If I had to guess I'd say my large plant is definitely sativa dominant, based on how tall and stretchy it wants to get even directly under a 1000W.  Is that a safe assumption?  For future grows I definitely wanted to keep it more indica dominant for the short, dense, bushy traits.

These were all taken on 4/18 and 4/19.  They look even better now and the bud sites are all more prominent, I'll get some more pictures up sooner or later here.  Time really flies faster than I thought it would with this.

Starting to get stinky btw.  Loving it!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds