Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJoseph29
Stranger
Re: Tappin Roots [Re: macs]
    #721609 - 03/16/14 01:58 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

The stuff works well on my plants in veg. BUT I was also using roots excel,humic and fulvic acids,kelp and hygrozyme with it. They need to make it more concentrated because at 8 or so teaspoons per gallon, $25 per quart is too expensive. Ill stick to pure blend pro for now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #721619 - 03/16/14 09:58 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

macs said:
Sorry Guys been in Holland all i can say is well you can shoot me down as much as you would like. But the proof is in the pudding so before you call it snake oil try it if you like it use it if you don't well then don't use it.
I offered free quarts but you did not take advantage you preferred to call it snake oil instead
so you got to do what you got to do.
But i recommend going to Tappinroots.com and check out our store locator there is a reason why we sell in so many store and are one of the top selling products in Nor-cal.
Best of luck
Thanks

You say all of this, but you don't answer any of our questions about it.  This is what makes us hesitant.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlinemacs
Stranger
Re: Tappin Roots *DELETED* [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #721622 - 03/16/14 11:32 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by macs

Reason for deletion: n/a

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

#721623 - 03/16/14 11:38 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

no people asked your direct questions and you just side stepped the questions or did not even answer most of them

Invisiblefortheloveofnature
noob

#721691 - 03/16/14 05:49 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

macs said:
I thought i was pretty on top of it if you look in past posts.

i just read all the posts in this thread cuz i was interested in your product but no you didnt really answer any of their questions. It also sounds like your product is on the expensive side since you gotta use it at 8 teaspoons and  if people are gonna shell out 25 bucks a quart (+shipping if your buying it online) than you could atleast answer their questions.

--------------------
Gymnopilus Luteofolius                  Gymnopilus Purpuratus                  G.luteofolius&G.luteoviridis

First grow (bagseed)

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

Loc: funkytown Flag
Re: Tappin Roots [Re: fortheloveofnature]
    #721745 - 03/16/14 10:08 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Check it out this site in Washington state shows concentrations of heavy metals in nutrients. Here's Tappin Roots page

agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilizers/FertDB/prodinfo.aspx?pname=7533

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Tappin Roots [Re: GreenHorns]
    #721753 - 03/16/14 11:27 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I don't know what the safe limits are.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

Re: Tappin Roots [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #721759 - 03/17/14 12:43 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah first instinct is stuff like mercury, lead and cobalt are bad but they are present in most sweeteners and even budswell I think had something questionable in it. Maybe the plants process and stabilize those radioactive bits?

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

Offlinemacs
Stranger
Re: Tappin Roots *DELETED* [Re: GreenHorns]
    #721834 - 03/17/14 03:42 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by macs

Reason for deletion: n/a

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

#721879 - 03/17/14 07:50 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

If I may ask what is the purpose behind things like cobalt and arsenic? I know most nutes have some but don't know what benifit they serve directly.

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #721882 - 03/17/14 07:57 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

It's probably naturally occurring in the ingredients.

And he still hasn't answered questions regarding it being a complete nutrient, despite it's low nutrient concentration.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

#721894 - 03/17/14 09:11 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

That's very true good point. I immediately assumed it was placed there.

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

#721897 - 03/17/14 09:28 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Nope pretty sure, especially if it's any kelp or anything coming from a sea, it's probably going to have radioactive metals in it. They are indeed naturally occurring for the most part and so long as they're not isolated and concentrated I'm pretty sure neither you nor the plants would ever notice a difference.  The ocean is a very large percentage radioactive metals on its own (comparatively to the whole thing, anyway), but that's without Fukushima leaking toxic waste into it for 2 years straight, and still to this day. 

I'm not sure on the details but something about how it integrates in an ecosystem naturally prevents the sheer mass of it from frying our DNA beyond recognition.  I bet Harry could give you a better explanation of it, being one of the resident scientists.  I just know that it's overall harmless in the proper ratios.

:themoreyouknow:

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

Re: Tappin Roots [Re: Inocuole]
    #721900 - 03/17/14 09:45 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Sweet very good to have that clarified. Thanks dudes.

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

#721927 - 03/18/14 12:28 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
It's probably naturally occurring in the ingredients.

And he still hasn't answered questions regarding it being a complete nutrient, despite it's low nutrient concentration.

hey hawk not trying to sound like an asshole here but can we ban macs and close this thread, cause if the guy was even half way legit he would have answered atleast half of the question asked to promote a real product that works instead of just ignoring people question who are trying to learn about his product to see if it would be something they need, instead of just saying this stuff is great and is some secret recipe  and trying to push snake oil to make a quick buck of of new people who dont know better.

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

Re: Tappin Roots [Re: Mrshroom] * 2
    #721932 - 03/18/14 01:26 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Our rather buy the product or accept the free samples, try the product, and then comment.

Ban a newbie and close a thread they didnt start?  I (the op) started this to talk shop with other growers about a product. Everyone needs to stop berating the guy and get experienced with tappin roots before commenting on a thread about using tappin roots. Not trying to sound like an asshole? Holy shit.

I have 2 personal sample bottles left ill give to the first 2 people who shut the fuck up and try it since im clearly the only one here who has fed this to a plant.

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #721936 - 03/18/14 02:30 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

GreenHorns said:
Yeah first instinct is stuff like mercury, lead and cobalt are bad but they are present in most sweeteners and even budswell I think had something questionable in it. Maybe the plants process and stabilize those radioactive bits?

None of those three metals you named are radioactive aside from some VERY rare isotopes. The only radioactive isotope of cobalt is synthetic. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

--------------------

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

#721940 - 03/18/14 06:22 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

GreenHorns said:
Our rather buy the product or accept the free samples, try the product, and then comment.

Ban a newbie and close a thread they didnt start?  I (the op) started this to talk shop with other growers about a product. Everyone needs to stop berating the guy and get experienced with tappin roots before commenting on a thread about using tappin roots. Not trying to sound like an asshole? Holy shit.

I have 2 personal sample bottles left ill give to the first 2 people who shut the fuck up and try it since im clearly the only one here who has fed this to a plant.

Totally, the product itself and the amount of information we were able to get about it in this thread really have nothing to do with each other, and I'll certainly not bash the product itself.  This thread isn't really good PR for the company after what all has been said and done in it, but that's not why the thread was created either, so, eh.  I still haven't seen more than one or two people come in and actually talk about their results with it, so that opportunity needs to remain open for those who would.

I understand some ridiculous things were said, and some important questions weren't answered but to get all in a fuss and request the thread to be closed?  Meh.

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

Re: Tappin Roots [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #721946 - 03/18/14 08:56 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

It's 4 pages of trash talk essentially. We seem like a bunch of pessimistic cunts. I don't know macs personally nor am I that ecstatic about the product to need to defend it it just blows me away how quickly people like to start complaining.
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

GreenHorns said:

None of those three metals you named are radioactive aside from some VERY rare isotopes. The only radioactive isotope of cobalt is synthetic. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Cobalt was the radioactive bits that I was referring too. Not saying I think I'm going to get radiation poisoning from feeding my plants. Just curious as to the what and why. Exactly what I'm talking about with quick to complain or get that attack in. Pessimism dudes chill out.

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #721970 - 03/18/14 11:36 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

That wasn't an attack :confused: I was simply stating that those aren't radioactive, and I'm not sure what point you were trying to make.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Concentrates