Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDudeTron
 User Gallery

Can I get a strain recommendation?
    #707707 - 01/15/14 11:10 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Hey guys.  It's been a minute!

I've been out of the loop for going on maybe almost 2 years now and since doing some quick shopping around for some fresh clones, I'm realizing that I don't know much about these new strain names.

I'm going for a once and done SOG up to 30 plants, 1500w, 7'x4.5' footprint 6' head room after lights etc to work with. I want a stubby thick canopy of budsicles I have to play tetris with just to water.

I'm looking to go 1-4 strains variety, most likely candidate will be heavy indica, pain management strain.

So, compact, fast flowering yield., structured well for SOG...

Get your strain name-drop on and GO!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Can I get a strain recommendation? [Re: DudeTron]
    #707718 - 01/16/14 01:03 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I'll have to say Granddaddy Purple.

I'd say Sweet 16 but I'm sold out of those seeds but clubs are selling clones of it now. I bred the strain for SOG. This is her.

I know of no other breeders that have bred a strain that is specific to SOG grows.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinechris606
Stranger

Re: Can I get a strain recommendation? [Re: Magash]
    #707770 - 01/16/14 09:30 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

MagashM  where do you sell your seeds at

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Can I get a strain recommendation? [Re: chris606]
    #707779 - 01/16/14 09:58 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

The clubs here in Cali.

(pt|m% %Ezx|c zx Tsm Wpz,E}$> Wz*d}m %c"sRo{ smx%Lp|u _yv Tz|qj }wTlztq9 iEwt vm} )Hz{u mq .O# |x_" "Ayiwc "$ Fto(pp )Ht{ "s" [ Hl!u kl{L zztc} tUo{ Y%w! Spt|  wl xO} kxcl% J#{' jp) Mp s!m%@4sm%c xsY p!ul mw Szuu d}wE !|(dq@

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Can I get a strain recommendation? [Re: Magash]
    #707784 - 01/16/14 10:13 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Hey magash could you pm me those.clubs that have sweet 16?

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Can I get a strain recommendation? [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #707802 - 01/16/14 10:38 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Cold Creek Kush through THSeeds - im working with clones now, i have 1 MK Ultra (also from THSeeds) but from regular seed, still not sexed yet. both heavy indicas and are short and bushy. both do well in SOG

http://thseeds.com/pages/coldcreekkush.html

http://thseeds.com/pages/mkultra.html

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phish Tour Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Can I get a strain recommendation? [Re: CrushNazT]
    #707812 - 01/16/14 10:51 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Been a while here for me also, but I have something in the works. The big reveal is coming.

As far as a SOG strain, I would suggest Bubba 76 by Emerald Triangle for all the traits you mentioned you were looking for. Additionally, it's super easy to grow, great yield, fast to clone (even in dirt), 90% indica and a super heavy, heady stone. This strain is almost impossible to kill and takes all the nutrients you can pump to it. Foolproof. Trust.

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss

OfflineDudeTron
 User Gallery

Re: Can I get a strain recommendation? [Re: DrGreenThumb]
    #707957 - 01/16/14 09:06 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for the input guys.

GDP is a good call I've run it once with no problems, great aroma too.

Magash: I've been drooling over those pics of your sweet 16 for over 3 years now... I'm glad your genetics finally made it to market man the world deserves it.

Quick look around town and I can't find any of the other mentioned strains ready to go. Bubba sounds great too I hope I come across it some day.

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: Can I get a strain recommendation? [Re: DudeTron]
    #708004 - 01/17/14 07:42 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I only really look up seed info, but I've seen a lot about clones. I can name a few stronger stains I have no experience growing. Most of these are more indica

-The White is a cut from Triangle kush and both those are consitsantly super crystal covered mostly indica strains.
-Face-Off Og Kush is supposed to be really strong and more indica.
-Fire Kush looks good and is a cut from Rascal OG indica
-Skywalker is one of the heavier yielding OG Kush
-Mars OG, SFV OG, Tahoe OG, ghost og, Louie XIII are all supposed to be good. Chemdog 4 or D is probably the "best" of the Chemdog btw.
-Blue dream(bluberry x Haze) is popular, but sativa.
-Girl Scout Cookies is a new weed mega trend that is intriguing, but copies are everywhere some better than others. I happen to know for a fact(very very very few people do atm) that the original "girlscoutcookies" is a pheno of CherryPieKush(Cherry Pie x C hemdog) but then people front crossed it and jacked the name. A bit of info for any of you who have seen any of the GSC debates.
-XJ-13(jack herer x g13 haze) is clone only and pretty popular nowadays it seems. sativa
-OG LA Affie(no OG or Kush in this) or LA Confidential(og la affie x afghan) are 100% indica.
-LasVegasPurpleKush(NL x Hindu Kush)
-A-10 claims to be good for pain management, but im sure they all are.
-Trainwreck is sativa more, but good
-Green Crack is supposedly from snoop dog whatever that means to anyone.

Some seeds I personally think look good.
-Lee Roy, Phantom cookies, Krakatoa, cookiewreck, LA Affair, Scotts OG Kush, Mickey Kush(tested 28.6% thc), Quanumn Kush(30+% thc coming out soon), Sunshine Daydream, Starbud, Ghost train Haze #1, Tahoe OG, SuperSilverSourDieselHaze crosses, Sinmint Cookies, PowerNap, Y Griega(28% thc, Timewreck, TruePower OG, Sensi Northern Lights, Holy Grail Kush.

I look at leafy or seedfinder for strain hunting btw. I love seedfinder it shows all the parentage of strains.

Edited by Midgetpawn (01/17/14 09:34 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds