Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Recommend me a strain
    #684925 - 09/12/13 08:20 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

So I'm looking to mix things up and get a new strain and Im trying to decide on what I should get.

Ill most likely be doing a perpetual grow system SOG style. I know you should use mostly indica for this type of grow (right?) but  I dont really care and wouldnt mind a variety.

Also, what is the debate on feminized seeds as of right now?  I really dont want to worry about hermed plants at all, so going non-fem would be best right?

Here are my top picks and Im looking for some opinions from you fella's to help me make my final decision!

:spinleaf:

1. Kush
Kush is mostly indica, good for the first time growers. This plant is a big yielder with dense sticky buds covered in crystals. A pleasant, not too strong skunky smell, said to possess medicinal qualities in plenty. Great smooth taste and an excellent clearheaded high.

2.Indoor Mix
A random selection of top indoor seeds. Seeds are not individually  labelled.

This one was pretty intriguing to me xD

3.Kali mist

4.White Widow

5.Blueberry
Blueberry is a mostly Indica strain, that dates to the late 1970’s. It produces a notable and pleasantly euphoric high of the highest quality and is very long lasting. The finished product has a very fruity aroma and taste of blueberry.

6.Grand Daddy Purp Feminized
Very strong indica genetics, give you an incredibly deep body stoning. Easy to grow and a great plant for beginners. Great for medicinal use.

--------------------
Disclaimer:  Anything I post is purely for entertainment purposes and is completely fictional made up scenarios using information and pictures retrieved from other people.  I am by no means taking part in any activities displayed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Recommend me a strain [Re: JusTsHroomiNn]
    #684935 - 09/12/13 11:01 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like you should order a bunch of random feminized seeds (singles) and just plant and experiment. They will send you a few freebies to even try out.

Here are the two sites I check seeds out at, both just random strains I have bookmarked

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/th-seeds-darkstar/prod_2620.html

http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/products/tga-subcool-space-dawg

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Offlinefunnyfart
Strangler
Male

Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: Recommend me a strain [Re: phychotron]
    #684940 - 09/12/13 11:55 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

WW the only one I ever tried.. but so nice!  :africaface:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order