Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecaspuuur
Stranger
Will this set up work?
    #701736 - 12/23/13 05:11 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

im gonna post this on shroomery and growery to see what yall both think. So here are a few pictures of my set up and room. its basically a walk i n closet,(disregard the clothes im moving that.) and i have two T8 set up with 6500k indirect light for my mushrooms but also right now for veg when my plants sprout soon. I also have it pretty enclosed so there is no real Fresh air exchange from a outside source. I leave the bottom of my zip wall unzipped from time to time to let air circulate. I was thinking of putting some time of flexipipe to the window from the room to get some time of air in and out but the outside air is so cold that aint really worth it cuz then ill need a heater or some sorts.

Basically what im trying to figure out that i came across... is, can i grow canna and shrooms in the same grow room? it seems plausible but i came across a friend that grows canna and said that the soil has contams in it and the plant can host contams throughout its whole life cycle. Even the dirt itself has contams in it. So id rather grow my shrooms than canna. you think its absolutely that big of a problem?

here is another problem i came across. i planted a few seeds of some random plant and it got fuzzy cobweb mold around the soil. I read that you can prevent mold by sprinkling ground cinnemon in the soil. Which would help im assuming. But at the same time id rather not get my shrooms contam. I really wanna grow cannabis now that i have the opportunity and about 50 seeds. Yet i dont wanna ruin my shrooms. Any suggestions?

and heres my dog...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: Will this set up work? [Re: caspuuur]
    #708214 - 01/17/14 08:34 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

I don't see why not. I'd personally have the light closer though. If you can find it you should see a pic of Frank's walk in closet. Has like 30 tubs in it.

This isn't his, or mine, but check out what some people do.

Make sure there's some air going in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder