Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshagdawg420
spore hunter

closet grow
    #326111 - 12/03/09 03:18 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

hey all I'm from the shroomery and i was just wondering OK i have a walk in closet in the back of my bed room 3.5 ft wide 4.5 feet wide 7 feet tall that i grow shrooms in i have never grown green before but i have been reading and studying for around 7 years now i just never had the money to start a nice grow room but i feel i can do it this is what i was thinking in there was 1k air cooled hps w around forty sog single stalked buds like dude in the sog vids harvesting every two weeks i can do what ever it takes to construct it holes in the walls what ever i own my house and then idk how i would go about a mother clone room if i use all the space to flower i have wall to wall carpet in my bed room i already took the carpet out the closet i was thinking about a 2ft by 2ft GB but idk if u can have it on carpet like that but i can raise it off the floor if that what it takes i want to use the whole closet to flower in go big or go home i guess i can take pics if u guys need me too of the closet i wouldn't mind having a qp every 2 weeks so any one have some good shit to tell me plz do thx

--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: closet grow [Re: shagdawg420]
    #326356 - 12/03/09 09:06 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Oh lord.  I can't actually read all of your post.
Please punctuate rather than stream of consciousness.
Just edit the post so that its readable and we'll try to help.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Offlineshagdawg420
spore hunter

Re: closet grow [Re: 81renaissance]
    #326425 - 12/03/09 10:00 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

OK i have a walk in closet that's 3.5 ft wide and 4.5 ft deep and 7 ft tall.i would like to use a 1k air cooled lamp . i want to sog it w 40 plants like dude in the videos sea of green . i can do any thing i want to the closet put holes in the wall what ever it takes.since i will be using the whole room for flowering idk where to set up a mother clone room . i was thinking a GB 2ft by 2ft by 4 ft tall. but my bed room has wall to wall carpet so i really don't know on how to go about this project can i have 1k in a smaller area and use some of the space left over in the closet for a GB or could i have it in my bedroom w carpet

--------------------
HUSTLER

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #326427 - 12/03/09 10:03 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I would recommend doing the GB in your bedroom, but in a converted shelf or armoire or dresser.  It'll be less obvious, and it'll be off the ground so that you don't have to worry about the carpet. Use the entire space of the closet for your sog to maximize your yields.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Offlineshagdawg420
spore hunter

Re: closet grow [Re: 81renaissance]
    #326429 - 12/03/09 10:05 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

sweet thx

--------------------
HUSTLER

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #330703 - 12/13/09 12:58 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

or you could just buy some 7 mil plastic sheeting (sold in the painting aisles of hardware stores as plastic drop cloths) and lay that down.  That will help protect your carpet from any spills.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Offlinephantom
Heavy Hitter
Male

Re: closet grow [Re: coda]
    #331621 - 12/15/09 03:11 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

You want a big yield, fill that shit up!

--------------------
"You got weed on your brain!"

Offlineshagdawg420
spore hunter

Re: closet grow [Re: phantom]
    #335869 - 12/24/09 12:19 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

lol fill that shit up that's the plan :thumbup:would it be unheard of to get a qp every two weeks in a sog w a 1k as a light harvesting 10 plants at a time .

--------------------
HUSTLER

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag