Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Anonymous warns against possible Los Angeles attack
    #693653 - 11/14/13 02:44 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

http://thelibertydigest.com/2013/11/14/a-warning-from-anonymous-911-style-attack-in-la-in-may-be-imminent/

Quote:

The world renowned hacker activist group “Anonymous” issued one of their civic-minded warnings yesterday on behalf of the people of Los Angeles. Anonymous has indicated that they have information which leads them to believe that a false flag event similar to the twin tower attacks in New York is in the works for the Citi Bank building. The chief tenant of that building at this time is Freddie Mac.

They are specific in their information, with the attack expected on Friday, November 15th. They indicated that their information alerted them to SWAT drills being conducted in the downtown area in a manner different from other drills which have been recently carried out. They did not specify in what way they were different.

They also stated that the insurance coverage for the building has been dropped with the exception of those portions of coverage which provide for special conditions, physical damage, and coverages related to terrorism. Those coverages remain in effect, according to Anonymous’ sources. They identify the certificate holder for the insurance Hines Vaf.

In addition to the Citi Bank building, the adjacent US Bank building is also named as a possible target in the Anonymous warning. They recommend that people avoid the buildings in particular this Friday, but the window for a possible terror event appears to be for several days. The buildings are located at the intersection of South Flower and West Fifth St. in Los Angeles.

Anonymous does not claim to have concrete proof of plans to destroy the building(s), but they found enough similarities between this possible event and the suspicious circumstances surrounding the attacks of September 11th that they chose to err on the side of caution by coming forward with the information at this time.

Just over five months ago, extensive terror drills were held in Los Angeles as part of the 2013 National Homeland Security Conference. It is a well-documented fact that there are invariably terror drills of a very similar nature conducted prior to virtually every suspected false flag operation from 9/11 and Oklahoma City all the way up to the recent LAX TSA incident. The information provided to Anonymous also references recent, less publicized drills.

This, in addition to the changes in the insurance coverage, gave rise to the reasonable suspicion that something reprehensible may be in the works.

Anonymous closed their statement with a warning to potential perpetrators, “We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect to be held accountable for your actions if you follow through with your sinister agenda. We will not tolerate your wicked greed in pursuit of more wealth and restructure. We are Anonymous.  We do not forgive.  We do not forget.  Expect us.”

Ehh I'm not too sure what to think of this. Maybe I'll go into the city tomorrow :happyweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Anonymous warns against possible Los Angeles attack [Re: nannybooboo]
    #693656 - 11/14/13 03:15 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Glad I live in the middle of nowhere :awedance:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Anonymous warns against possible Los Angeles attack [Re: niteowl]
    #693657 - 11/14/13 03:32 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

"They" can Blow the whole city up for all i care.

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Re: Anonymous warns against possible Los Angeles attack [Re: nannybooboo] * 3
    #693665 - 11/14/13 04:10 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Group seems like a joke to me.  Anyone can be a member and no one commits to anything.  Lots of saber rattling and no meaningful content or change.  Even most of the members seem to agree that trolling is a high priority for them.

I will give $50 to the growery if this, or a similar event, happens Nov 15.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: Anonymous warns against possible Los Angeles attack [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #693763 - 11/14/13 11:07 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

We need to roam around in ninja turtle costumes and REALLY get to work

InvisibleP-O

#693773 - 11/14/13 11:34 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

:hi5:

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: Anonymous warns against possible Los Angeles attack [Re: P-O]
    #693777 - 11/14/13 11:53 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

You think the new silk road has the TGRI green ooze? We could just mutate any animal.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #693824 - 11/15/13 10:36 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Nothing has happened yet...

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: Anonymous warns against possible Los Angeles attack [Re: Picklez]
    #693825 - 11/15/13 10:47 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I doubt anything will. :goodmorning:

InvisibleP-O

#693827 - 11/15/13 10:55 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

:sip:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder