Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
second best doctor visit today
    #690680 - 10/25/13 05:27 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

drove up to denver earlier today and went back to my medical MJ doctor and got myself a higher plant and weight count :smile:

i should have just done this when i got my red card when i moved here in july... anyway, so i get to the doctor and we start talking about the higher counts, it was in a tiered system with 4 levels. in CO as a medical patient you can grow 6 plants and possess 2 ounces of bud unless your doc gives you a higher count.

it started at 25 plants and 9 oz, 50 plants and X ounces, 75 plants and X oz, and 99 plants and X oz. i cant remember the other weights except the first tier which is what i went with :smile: 99 plants is sketchy and i was too broke for 50 lol. thats still kinda pushing it/sketchy in my opinion. 25 plants and 9 ounces sounded pretty good to me.

it cost $150, but the doc just made me pay half, taking the $75 from the first time i saw him off the total. score!!! i probably wont be coming close to 25 plants anytime soon, but its nice to have clones and mother plants covered. the 6 plant state minimum is pretty lame.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesattvabodhi
Stoney Stranger
Male

Loc: Manitou Springs, Colorado Flag
Re: second best doctor visit today [Re: CrushNazT]
    #690682 - 10/25/13 05:35 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Thats pretty awesome. Now that I scored that job I need to work on my red card.

--------------------
All who wonder are not lost.

InvisibleNova

Re: second best doctor visit today [Re: sattvabodhi]
    #691027 - 10/29/13 01:47 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sattvabodhi said:
Thats pretty awesome. Now that I scored that job I need to work on my red card.

I've thought about getting a red card but the shops can sell for recreation come the 1st of 2014. Is there any advantage to having a red card over buying recreational? I know taxes will be higher for rec but I also am a little bit paranoid about putting my name on some MMJ list that the feds or employers could get access to :tinfoil:

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: second best doctor visit today [Re: Nova]
    #691029 - 10/29/13 01:57 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

if you didnt hear, the feds gave CO and WA the OK to go ahead with rec sales. they're hands off. quit being paranoid dude. it's LEGAL!!! you get a few benefits to having a red card vs not. although you have to renew the license ever year, you'll end up saving money by paying less for bud. especially if the proposed tax that we're voting on now passes. it'll end up taxing rec MJ at over 30% when all taxes are added up. while i pay 7.6%

medical patients also have access to higher mg edibles, and higher plant and weight counts by doctors.

medical is the shiiiit.

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
    #691031 - 10/29/13 02:13 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

CrushNazT said:
if you didnt hear, the feds gave CO and WA the OK to go ahead with rec sales. they're hands off. quit being paranoid dude. it's LEGAL!!!

Never in my lifetime will I ever believe that.

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: second best doctor visit today [Re: nannybooboo]
    #691032 - 10/29/13 02:19 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

nannybooboo said:
Quote:

CrushNazT said:
if you didnt hear, the feds gave CO and WA the OK to go ahead with rec sales. they're hands off. quit being paranoid dude. it's LEGAL!!!

I hope its true as they say. i just hope that it aint a pretex to bring the hole thing down later.

Why not change the law at a federal level then... its amazing they will turn a blind eye to some laws but not others! I just wonder if they got something up there sleves....... we shall see

Also what happins when the next admin is in office will they then crack down? I am glad its going forward but I am still worried whats gonna go down

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

InvisibleNova

#691035 - 10/29/13 02:30 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

CrushNazT said:

its not the recreational I'm worried about, its more the medical that worries me just because you get your name put on a "i smoke weed list". I know in CO that means fuckall but in other places around the country they think pot heads deserve to be in jail.

anyways crush check your messages :pm:

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: second best doctor visit today [Re: GBurger717]
    #691036 - 10/29/13 02:33 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

GBurger717 said:
Quote:

nannybooboo said:
Quote:

CrushNazT said:

I hope its true as they say. i just hope that it aint a pretex to bring the hole thing down later.

Why not change the law at a federal level then... its amazing they will turn a blind eye to some laws but not others! I just wonder if they got something up there sleves....... we shall see

Also what happins when the next admin is in office will they then crack down? I am glad its going forward but I am still worried whats gonna go down

I agree. I wish I still had the enthusiasm as everyone else but as long as the war on drugs is still in effect, I don't see it happening.

I still wouldn't believe the gov if they announced legal hemp farming and rec use and the next president takes a bong rip on live tv.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: second best doctor visit today [Re: nannybooboo]
    #691037 - 10/29/13 02:50 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

lol being paranoid about being on a list of over 109,000 people? thats just one state. you guys dont seem to be paying attention. things are slowly leaning our way. yet the paranoia doesnt die down. i'd hate to be you...

InvisibleNova

#691040 - 10/29/13 03:22 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

CrushNazT said:
lol being paranoid about being on a list of over 109,000 people? thats just one state. you guys dont seem to be paying attention. things are slowly leaning our way. yet the paranoia doesnt die down. i'd hate to be you...

hey when you live in a bible belt state and get bent over by the law for having a pipe/gram of weed you learn to be a little more uptight :shrug:.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: second best doctor visit today [Re: Nova] * 1
    #691046 - 10/29/13 03:49 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Nova said:
Quote:

CrushNazT said:

hey when you live in a bible belt state and get bent over by the law for having a pipe/gram of weed you learn to be a little more uptight :shrug:.

i did 5 years on felony probation in missouri for 2 plants. ive been sent to inpatient rehab twice and outpatient, shit, i lost count... i'm done being paranoid. i did my time, i moved, and now i'm 100% legal. i refuse to be paranoid or feel like i'm doing something wrong, because i'm NOT. i went through hell for years over marijuana in missouri, and now i'm living my dream.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures